Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the IRONY of you crying back her MTV days but also being pissed at her for leaving Ireland…. Do you realize that she left Ireland for MTV? …. Agreeing with everyone… shes a dick… I find her insufferable for many many reasons… but you keep contradicting yourself with your reasons… you gotta sort it out in your head hun
She's a sell-out so she is.

Here's what I would have done. Finished college. Applied for work with RTÉ, TV3 or a radio station and done maybe one to three years with them, and THEN considered moving to London.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Here's what I would have done. Finished college. Applied for work with RTÉ, TV3 or a radio station and done maybe one to three years with them, and THEN considered moving to London.
Why? What merit would that have won her, when she seemingly could skip the process of dogs jobs and minimum wage by entering an MTV competition? Also, she did finish college and she then worked at Newstalk for a while.

Honestly, Eoin, your old-fashioned backwards ideas are forcing me to defend LW, who I actively despise. Have a word with yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Well good for you. But she decided a different career path and looked for opportunities like millions of others across the globe. Good for her (Only time I will be positive about her)

Oh and from your list I have only heard of 3 of them so you are not exactly selling the benefits of staying in Ireland

Reactions: 11

So what? This isn’t about you. Nobody cares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Why does someone else's career path bother you so much Eoghan?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

You’re making a fool of yourself lad

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does someone else's career path bother you so much Eoghan?
I dunno. I guess Laura is one of a very select few Irish presenters who skipped working for RTÉ, TG4 or VMT. I think the whole British Army thingamabob was the last straw for me.

Laura just got lucky, she's about as charismatic as a doorknob.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dunno. I guess Laura is one of a very select few Irish presenters who skipped working for RTÉ, TG4 or VMT. I think the whole British Army thingamabob was the last straw for me.

But why would you want to work for them? The good jobs in RTE are all sewn up with the same faces for the last 20 years. The opportunity in the UK is so much better, especially for someone as shockingly bad as Laura. Had she stayed in Ireland she would be doing the fashion segments on Ireland AM or showbiz bits with Maura and Daithi. She would never have her own stand alone gig here, ever. I don’t blame her for giving the UK a go and for some bizarre reason she seems to be more liked and appreciated over there than she ever will be over here. The fact that she is Oirosh seems to work for her over there, whereas we can see through her shite over here. Sure how would she ham up her Irish accent in Ireland, it’s the only thing she has going for her in the UK.

Reactions: 13

You might be better off just not following her and getting a new hobby. Thats the good thing about TV and social media, you can always switch it off!

Reactions: 18
But why would you want to work for them? The good jobs in RTE are all sewn up with the same faces for the last 20 years. The opportunity in the UK is so much better, especially for someone as shockingly bad as Laura. Had she stayed in Ireland she would be doing the fashion segments on Ireland AM or showbiz bits with Maura and Daithi. She would never have her own stand alone gig here, ever. I don’t blame her for giving the UK a go and for some bizarre reason she seems to be more liked and appreciated over there than she ever will be over here. The fact that she is Oirosh seems to work for her over there, whereas we can see through her shite over here. Sure how would she ham up her Irish accent in Ireland, it’s the only thing she has going for her in the UK.
dont think shes that popular in UK either

Reactions: 6
That’s the thing, she seems to be widely disliked in the UK too, if article comments and social media trends are anything to go by. I think her success is down to an aggressive management team and being in the ITV inner circle. Hopefully the ITV crowd have seen the light after her crashing and burning on LI this year, though i wouldn’t be optimistic

Reactions: 10
She just doesn't have the likeability factor other yer Irish people have. There's no craic with her or the Irish charm. She's just humourless and up her own arse

Now I'm finished sounding like another Irish export to Britain, Louis Walsh 🤪

• Haha
She just doesn't have the likeability factor other yer Irish people have. There's no craic with her or the Irish charm. She's just humourless and up her own arse

Now I'm finished sounding like another Irish export to Britain, Louis Walsh 🤪
1632514123192.gif

• Haha

I think her army yoke tells you all you need to know about her. I can’t imagine any other Irish personality doing that. I’m just surprised she didn’t get called out on it more over here. She’s even adopted a softer accent to make her more British. That’s why her I love Ireland shite really annoys me personally.

Reactions: 7
Is there any rent a zeleb that doesn't advertise Wild Refill deodorant or whatever it's called?

Reactions: 7
Is there any rent a zeleb that doesn't advertise Wild Refill deodorant or whatever it's called?
So annoyed. Started using Wild ages ago, way before all these "influencers" started advertising it. I really like it but now they've all put me off!!

Reactions: 5

you’ve clearly never applied for any jobs in rte, TV3 or a radio station then 😂

well, I mean, unless you have a rich daddy to bankroll your endless internships.

Rosanna? That u, hun?!

So annoyed. Started using Wild ages ago, way before all these "influencers" started advertising it. I really like it but now they've all put me off!!
I can recommend Pit Putty. They haven’t started with the influenzas yet.

Reactions: 5
you’ve clearly never applied for any jobs in rte, TV3 or a radio station then 😂

well, I mean, unless you have a rich daddy to bankroll your endless internships.

Rosanna? That u, hun?!

I can recommend Pit Putty. They haven’t started with the influenzas yet.
I've shadowed on my local community station in north Dublin.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.