Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sez99

VIP Member
Remember when you’d be in play school and there was those tins with strings ? And you’d put your foot on top of the tins and walk / navigate with the strings ? Clump clump clump.
That’s exactly how Laura looks walking across that zebra crossing hahaha I am scarlet for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The arrogance of the “ happy birthday Caroline, hope im doing you proud”. Yes I’m sure she would be really proud that a mere few days after her death you had your gladrags on attending events, dancing posing and pouting all over your Instagram.

• Sad

JH45

It’s just shows Laura’s failure to understand clinical depression. .

Eureka

VIP Member
Oddjob Laura was doing something for Amazon Prime today. Not sure how the whole Black Friday thing fits in with her sustainability message but I suppose ethics don’t matter when there is a buck to be made.

noseynopinions

VIP Member
"If you've had a bad day, I promise tomorrow will be better"....is she suggesting people commit suicide because they had a bad day?? And how does she know tomorrow will be better?
Because she gloated off the fact she got the gig on "the biggest show on telly" despite hurting her so called friend. Easy to have a better tomorrow when you fuck someone else over for your own ego

She entered an MTV competition after college and got a fast-track to a TV presenting gig and all that comes with it. There's a lot of things to complain about with this one, but moving to London is absolutely not one of them. RTE is practically bankrupt and has been for years and TV3/whatevertheycallitthesedays is twice as bad and that about sums up the Irish TV market.

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
U2. Hozier. Louis Walsh. Rosanna Davison. Ryan Tubridy. Ray D'Arcy. Kathryn Thomas. Pat Kenny. Jedward. Dermot Kennedy. Katie Taylor.

None of these Irish people ever felt the need to move to London to do well. Why did she?
Opportunities.

Its how the world works, especially celebrity.

LOL hang on. JEDWARD 🤣

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
If she really did have people managing her accounts would they really be such a mess? Preaching sustainability one minute and then doing ads for Amazon the next and with all of her outbursts about privacy and then posting her front door and pictures of her baby 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s definitely not her ‘team’ angrily replying to anyone who calls her out on anything either.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
My favourite part of it was the meaningless award she posted about! I reckon she must submit herself to every award going!
Pictures or it didn’t happen Laura 😂

She’ll be getting her knickers in a knot because Giovanni and Rose are one of the most popular couples on this year’s Strictly - and we all know how terrible a time Laura had with Giovanni 😬

• Haha

Keet

Chatty Member
I think she's an idiot and agree with what most people say here and I don't even know who Ian is but if you've read Eoins previous comments, he obviously either knows her and is constantly stirring it or is a bit obsessed with her.
Just don’t get him started on RTE ffs

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Eoin is right. If RTE had any sense they would have cast Laura as Nidge. Hopefully prime time does a report on what a miscarriage of justice this has been. I for one will be ringing Joe tomorrow to complain about Laura moving abroad

• Haha