Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
I’m not convinced either but I do think it’s a possibility. I guess people who know her personally would be able to tell if she is always this way. It’s hard to tell because (aside from not being her doctor ha) she only came on my radar when she got the love island gig and I remember thinking - wow that presenter has zero tact- when I read about her jumping up and down and partying at the brits and her profile really rose with that job so it’s hard to tell if she’s always been like that. She could’ve always been impossible but no one saw any of it.

I think her agents stand by her because she says yes to everything (army, chicken, primark) and makes them money. Also, that army thing, was that before baby? Didn’t she throw someone under bus for that too.

Reactions: 14

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Did anyone see Iain’s q&a on Instagram yesterday? Someone asked him if he wanted to eventually move back to Scotland and he just simply tagged Laura so she obviously makes his decisions for him and he was terrified to say much. Lots of others also asking if he has any say in the awful TikToks 😂

It’s a shame he seems so ‘under the thumb’ for want of a better expression, but makes a lot of sense too

• Haha

aguero14

Ah yes! Fair fucks to her for climbing that ladder… while stepping on people’s necks along the way … well done Laura! Plus she did a barely subpar job at hosting Love Island, getting heavy criticism every time she appeared on our screens. So not sure where messing with the “good thing” comes from, having her husband as the long-term narrator is probably a strong hold on her position, I’ll admit that.

Regarding the British Army;
The podcast show notes, released to the newspaper under an FOI request, say: "The recruiting partnering project (RPP) is a partnering agreement between the British Army and Capita since 2012. Capita works hand-in-hand with the army to attract, source and select officers and soldiers (regular and reserve), to the quantity and quality that the British Army needs each year."

It continued: "The Locker podcasts are part of the RPP’s overall marketing strategy to attract applications by using a wide range of opportunities and media channels."

A spokeswoman for the British Army said that "all the influencers were briefed on the background of the campaign". She added that they were all aware that the podcast was "a continuation of the army recruitment campaign" and that "it was an activity promoting army jobs".

She was in fact getting paid directly for recruiting for the British Army … disguised as a female empowering interview.
Love everything about this post @ohjaysus. But most of all that Laura is referred to as an influencer. Not a presenter, not an author. Just yer wan off Instagram.

I don't think she's secured the Love Island gig, viewers don't like her. She could have been at the studios and saw the prop.

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Honestly. She posts her local tube station, she has shown the distinctive houses around hers, she has shown her bloody front door.

I knew the road she lived on due to the distinstive houses, and now I know her door number. And there is a literal sexual predator roaming that area. Ffs!!

• Wow

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I don't have kids and I don't mean to shame anyone's parenting style (unless of course the kid is in danger) but I've always hated these kind of pictures, when it looks like the babby is on the booze.

Screenshot 2021-09-12 at 08.29.05.png

Mariamariamariarose

Wow! What the hell was that? I’ve lost someone close to me to suicide in the last year and reading Laura’s “woe is me I’ve a huge job people write fake stories about me” tale just isn’t even relevant to anything. It’s bizarre, self indulgent and completely inappropriate.
❤❤❤❤❤❤ love to you. I agree incredibly bizarre and not relevant

What scares me about people like LW is how much she truly believes her own narrative and how dangerous that is / given her suicide post

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She spent 10 minutes getting interviewed in front of about 12 people for a section of Glamour magazines website, and has posted so many insta stories of it you’d think she’d gotten a Vogue cover 😂

She’s without doubt her own biggest fan

• Haha

Panacotta

This eoin character is hilarious. Can't work out if it's a parody.

This eoin character is hilarious. Can't work out if it's a parody.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
They even got the TikTok 'dance' wrong, lots of celebs have been doing it, and whatever they did was nothing like what everyone else has been doing 😂

Very noticeable this morning that places like MailOnline etc must have 200-300 photos of the Fashion Awards last night, and none of them have included any of Laura.

Now considering there is blanket coverage of Romeo Beckham, Pixie Lott, Nicola Roberts, Jude Laws kids etc... it shows how far down the list she has fallen. A lesson in not biting the hand that feeds, maybe? No wonder she has to post photos of her own looks on Insta every 30 seconds.

• Haha
Has Laura ever "paid tribute" to someone be it a birthday or anniversary or death of a celebrity without including herself front and centre in the pic / post?

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
What’s going on with her face in this picture?

And his trousers scream “you’ve only got 3 more weeks until the end of term, you’re not getting longer trousers now”

336A1C51-CCCE-4B14-9D98-4747A0B1B6DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Eureka

VIP Member
I think AJ would be brilliant. Thing is I think she can do better than a crap ITV2 show. I’d imagine post Strictly and ones she’s back to full health she will be very in demand and fronting something on a main channel.

Maybe Emily Atack for LI?

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
*if she hosts the show. If ITV had any sense they'd get a new presenter to keep things fresh.

As for Caroline Morahan, where is that particular interview?

Thirdly, Blathnaid ní Chofaigh is a lot more charismatic than The West Britmore, and I'm sure TWB makes her look like a flawlessly nice person by comparison.
Lol at Blathnaid ni Chofaigh being brought up 🤣 anyway to add my 2 cents, shes an absolute arsehole - i came across her as she was a customer of a place i worked. An absolute tight fisted dickhead if there ever was one, rude condescending the list goes on

• Haha

Emerald37

VIP Member
She was definitely at POB. Not sure about the poppy thing but this is a woman who did a recruitment drive for the British army so I am sure she’s wearing one. She doesn’t give a shit about how contentious that is to her fellow Irish people but she’s embraced full west Brit status at this point.
I hate the term West Brit. It's horrible .

I'm Irish and don't particularly like Laura but West Brit is a sectarian slur generally used by rabid republicans

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Why would you think that? Quite the opposite.
Because you don’t stop banging on about her.

You claim to not like her but if the two of you were at school you would be pulling on her pigtails and pushing her over just for an excuse to come into contact with her

96814833-3716-4702-BB12-2719B507F5DF.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
I don't know if any of my fellow Irish Tattlers are watching Glow Up, but I have to say I love Maura on it! I'm surprised, she's so warm and kind to the contestants, plus she looks fecking gorgeous. The Love Island gig might not be as pie in the sky as thought...
She comes across very well, a natural presenter and really good with the contestants.