Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’ve just mentioned Caroline on another thread because people seem to be so quick to trot her name out with the whole “if you can be anything, be kind” rhetoric when the truth is, they’re the toxic ones who don’t practice what they preach. I think Caroline would be turning in her grave every time The Shitmore mentions her name after behaviour in the aftermath of her death.

Reactions: 15

Chark

She has captioned a photo today as 'Ted Baker x LW' as though its some new line... it's not. She's just got a free dress 😂

Incidentally, not sure if anyone has heard of the brand Scamp & Dude, but they do tracksuits and hoodies and have been repped by a few people on insta over the past few years. A colleague is friends with Jo, the girl who founded the brand back in the day. Apparently Whitmores team absolutely batter them (and others) requesting freebies constantly, laying it on thick that she will 'maximise brand potential with increased visibility through social media and public appearances'

S&D have ignore her to date :cool: They're relentless apparently.
I have never heard of them before, but thanks to your post I had a look and am going to buy a few bits 😂 Ignoring "The Whitmore" makes me like them 10 times more 🙈

Reactions: 14

ohjaysus

She must be very insecure about her LI position if she gets that defensive over a paragraphs worth of Daily Mail speculation

MuthaCuppa

Chatty Member
Woman Of The Year awarded for

Most photos posted of baby feet and breastpads
Most nights out after having a baby
Most awkward TV presenting moments
Most hate directed towards a journalist
Most sustainable / unsustainable clothing partnerships
Most strange way of pronouncing “Priya”
Most open mouthed, slack-jawed poses
Most stories of self-promotion of shite book
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Haha

Very traditional

VIP Member
I know you're very passionate about Laura and her MTV roots but for her it may have just been a job, she shouldn't have to make everything in her life about it 🤷‍♀️ And she promotes what she's paid to promote, I guess no new bands are offering her big bucks to talk about them.

Please don't think I lm defending her, she's still a dick 🤣

Why can't she just plug a new band's latest single instead??? She's lost touch with her VJ roots

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
in fairness, i dont think she was recruiting for the british army. i never even heard of this and looked it up and she was talking about bodyshaming and then interviewed a female soldier to talk about a female working in a male dominated industry. its a bit of a reach to say she was recruiting for the british army. dont liek the term west brit either
It's not a reach at all, it was a podcast set up with the specific aim of recruiting for the British Army. https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/...whitmores-controversial-army-podcast-22647328

Can’t be good news for Laura though, that ITV are keeping her on because they feel sorry for her. If she wasn’t such a narcissist she’d look last years criticism in the eye and say fcuk that and go off and find something better to be doing than hosting a crap show that she’s sh1t at with the public’s eyes glaring at her, and the papers rooting for her to fail.

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
I don't have kids and I don't mean to shame anyone's parenting style (unless of course the kid is in danger) but I've always hated these kind of pictures, when it looks like the babby is on the booze.

View attachment 758663
I hate those sort of pictures too. I know the child is perfectly safe, but it looks bad. Poor wee Stevie. She didn’t consent to a naff “baby on the booze” pic. Laura and hubby think they’re so witty, they’re really not.

• Haha

ohjaysus

defo and try to make tattlers look insane
You could see how everyone jumped to stand up for Laura with the whole moving to London thing… just proves we’re not online bullies who hate on her for no reason … if anything her thread is full of useful constructive criticism to make her a more successful human in the public eye

• Heart

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Love island should get rid of both of them. Iain wasn’t remotely funny the last series and just mentioned laura all the time. Iain could easily be replaced by any other comedian.
Yes he's too try hard and unfunny now. Being married to LW has obviously affected him/ her behaviour rubbed off on him. I was literally cringing some episodes.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
So sustainable Laura is now doing an ad for Amazon! She’s either incredibly stupid or she thinks that everyone else is and won’t pick up on her hypocrisy!

Chark

OK I hate to be 'that' person, but does she EVER spend time with her baby?! She seems to be on an endless stream of nights out, then into work? I gave birth shortly after her and the thoughts of getting dolled up constantly... 😬

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Being one of half a dozen spinny chair celebs on The Wheel 🤨. It's not exactly a once in a lifetime opportunity is it. No doubt they would have asked her again at some point if she'd taken even a few weeks off after giving birth (not mum shaming, it's just sensible advice for the sake of her own health)

She just seems so desperate to portray herself as this girl boss, hustling supermum, yet she's missing out on that time with her baby that she just won't get back again. To appear on... The Wheel
Other guests include HRVY and Mr Motivator - wow she’s in with the A List! 😂

• Haha