Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eureka

VIP Member
Hi everyone - I’ve been watching this thread for a while but just have to say something now…

Is it just me or is she ‘out out’ a hell of a lot for someone with a young baby…?! My kids are 3 and 6 months and I’ve not had a proper night out in over 2 years! But I guess it’s ok as long as she has the breast pump with her 🤣
I’m glad someone said it. I don’t believe in parent shaming and everyone needs down time but they seem to be out a lot. Both of them btw, I don’t think it’s more of an issue when it’s the mum. I never had the energy but I never wanted to be out that much when my kids were small anyway. Sure Ian has fucked off on a nationwide tour so he’s not exactly doing his bit either.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

ohjaysus

I know you're very passionate about Laura and her MTV roots but for her it may have just been a job, she shouldn't have to make everything in her life about it 🤷‍♀️ And she promotes what she's paid to promote, I guess no new bands are offering her big bucks to talk about them.

Please don't think I lm defending her, she's still a dick 🤣
Also the IRONY of you crying back her MTV days but also being pissed at her for leaving Ireland…. Do you realize that she left Ireland for MTV? …. Agreeing with everyone… shes a dick… I find her insufferable for many many reasons… but you keep contradicting yourself with your reasons… you gotta sort it out in your head hun

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She’s got form for trying to pretend she was closer to someone than she actually was when they have sadly passed away, it’s sick. That script was from back when she presented for MTV so it’s likely she hasn’t been in contact with him since then. The messages he reached out to her and all she replied with was ‘you too’ so hardly a big friendship. Her time on MTV and the fact she turns up to the opening of an envelope means she could probably dig up a photo of her and pretty much anyone ready to make her seem relevant when it’s someone’s birthday or unfortunately when they pass away.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I don't have kids and I don't mean to shame anyone's parenting style (unless of course the kid is in danger) but I've always hated these kind of pictures, when it looks like the babby is on the booze.

View attachment 758663
“we’re such cool parents! Look at us having a baby but still being able to visit the pub and watch the football!”

Aye wait til they’re a bit bigger and launching their toys about, won’t be as humorous or cool when you’re grovelling at the next table for their spare napkins to mop up your spilled pint.

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Her bestie Eoghan Mcdermott posted on twitter:

His thread seems to be gone from here? There might have been a legal threat against Tattle. Now that his name has been "cleared", watch Titmore throw her support behind him and shame social media trolls
He’s still a prick who doesn’t know how to keep his hands to himself. Plenty of footage of that available for all to see. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Eureka

VIP Member
How does she sustain the non-stop hobnobbing and red carpet appearances and turning up to the opening of an envelope with being a new mum and all the late night cluster feeding and early mornings and dropping stuff at a whim that comes with that?
To me it's quite a sad existence, having to prioritise glamming yourself up so you get your photo in the Daily Mail regularly in order to stay "relevant" to survive in a vacuous industry that wants to forget who you are because you're not a 25 year old woman....over spending time with your young daughter and family.
If she really wanted to be with her child she would. It’s as simple as that really. She doesn’t need to be out most nights a week, that’s a choice. I think her problem is she doesn’t want to be seen as a mum type, I couldn’t see her doing a Stacy Solomon and talking about weaning or childcare on LW for example. She wants to be seen as hip, cool and young and surrounds herself with those types who tend to be childfree and young.

• Haha

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
My favourite part of it was the meaningless award she posted about! I reckon she must submit herself to every award going!
Christ, I just can't get my head around how someone can lack so much self awareness. Surely she must realise how much of a dickhead this makes her look

ohjaysus

Good for AJ! She's coming across so well on Strictly and is so charismatic compared to Laura. I actually think she'd be wasted on Love Island 😂
It would be a genius move for Love Island to get AJ in!!! Not only is she insanely charismatic and likeable, she’d also be an answer to the backlash Laura and the show has received form the BIPOC community this year especially

• Heart

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
I know it’s been said before, but her and Ian’s silly wee tik tok dances are so cringe. She really fancies the arse off herself, all that pouting.

ohjaysus

can’t help but think now that it’s just trolling and it’s best to just ignore.
Think it’s Laura’s mate… how do you get people to stop chatting shit about someone … distract them by diverting them to chat shit about ✨something/someone else✨ … 60% of the time works everytime

• Haha
Reactions: 16

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Notice maya has got a slot on gogglebox now too woo hoo, she should definitely do some celebratory dancing on a bed.
She won't be sat with her fella at least.

What is it your partner does Maya? "Oh he's like a big sports star, on a $35m a season contract, plus a shedload of endorsements... how about yours?"

Erm, have you heard of Buffering on ITV2???

• Haha
Wow the stories of her dancing in that catsuit on her stories are so embarrassing, she really loves herself doesn't she 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

ohjaysus

As a long, LONG time lurker, who has seen your "West Brit" abuse reach absolutely pathetic levels, I registered, solely to laugh in your face, and celebrate Laura getting this gig.

A gig she never lost. Why would ITV mess with a good thing.

"British Army Podcasts". Lol. Tall Poppy Syndrome in full effect.

And, you couldn't even get "British Army Podcaster" right. She interviewed a member of the British Army for a podcast.

But she left and made something of herself and didn't rot on RTE. How dare she.
Ah yes! Fair fucks to her for climbing that ladder… while stepping on people’s necks along the way … well done Laura! Plus she did a barely subpar job at hosting Love Island, getting heavy criticism every time she appeared on our screens. So not sure where messing with the “good thing” comes from, having her husband as the long-term narrator is probably a strong hold on her position, I’ll admit that.

Regarding the British Army;
The podcast show notes, released to the newspaper under an FOI request, say: "The recruiting partnering project (RPP) is a partnering agreement between the British Army and Capita since 2012. Capita works hand-in-hand with the army to attract, source and select officers and soldiers (regular and reserve), to the quantity and quality that the British Army needs each year."

It continued: "The Locker podcasts are part of the RPP’s overall marketing strategy to attract applications by using a wide range of opportunities and media channels."

A spokeswoman for the British Army said that "all the influencers were briefed on the background of the campaign". She added that they were all aware that the podcast was "a continuation of the army recruitment campaign" and that "it was an activity promoting army jobs".

She was in fact getting paid directly for recruiting for the British Army … disguised as a female empowering interview.

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
This picture is like when you went to the prom and your mum and dad made you pose for photos beforehand

Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 11.48.28.png

• Haha

ohjaysus

Honestly new low in my eyes … not only is she kidding herself by repping that Primark is in any way sustainable … but now she is also promoting Primark by wearing an outfit that’s a clear knockoff of an actually sustainable brand. Not an ounce of class or self-respect left in this sell out of a woman … pure trash. And while I appreciate that she is moving away from the gaping mouth pose… I also can’t stand the new tongue-bite. Heaven forbid she’d just try smiling like any other sane human would?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow