Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog charity sounds great and not knocking it at all but I’d say she probably didn’t even see the request and even if she did, if she shared it she would instantly get thousands of requests for her to promote thousands of equally worthy causes and no one (not even the multi tasking super mum) has the capacity to do that. So while I have little nice to say about the whitmore (except that I secretly love her sexless dancing 💃) I don’t think can be knocked for not reposting. Btw, you upped your chances of her actually seeing the post as she’ll prob search for it now to dox a tattler.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The dog charity sounds great and not knocking it at all but I’d say she probably didn’t even see the request and even if she did, if she shared it she would instantly get thousands of requests for her to promote thousands of equally worthy causes and no one (not even the multi tasking super mum) has the capacity to do that. So while I have little nice to say about the whitmore (except that I secretly love her sexless dancing 💃) I don’t think can be knocked for not reposting. Btw, you upped your chances of her actually seeing the post as she’ll prob search for it now to dox a tattler.
I do get what you are saying, I was hoping with the recent nowzad situation where lots did support pen farthing etc it would possibly be ‘trendy ‘ to share . Lots of celebs are great at this on twitter, Brenda Blethyn , Peter Egan , Ricky Gervais etc .
Anyway I tried , and the lovely tattle member who looked them up and shared / donated makes it worth it .
Sorry , I won’t take up any more ‘Whitmore is vile ‘ time … except to say she could at least have done a bloody tik tok dance with Mick to highlight the work her fellow Irish women are doing to save animals in China 🤷🏼‍♀️😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you know what she said ? 😛 ☕☕😈😈
Let's see if this works - screenshot of my previous post, from a good friend of mine who is part of that group - Daisy Lowe is apparently the nicest person you could hope to meet. Laura...is not
daisy lowe commented on Lauras IG post last week so they must be friends sorta
Yeah from what I've heard Daisy is just a really lovely person who tries to see the best in people - when this happened apparently everyone else just wanted to cut Laura off immediately but Daisy said she must be very unhappy to make something up like that and not to judge her too harshly, so it doesn't surprise me that Daisy still interacts with her on some level.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
when do you think we can expect ITV to make a final official decision on Laura,s Love Island future?

I,d say just before series 9 begins pre-production

or may they have already privately decided she wont be back after her behaviour and the universal slamming she got

Reactions: 2
when do you think we can expect ITV to make a final official decision on Laura,s Love Island future?

I,d say just before series 9 begins pre-production

or may they have already privately decided she wont be back after her behaviour and the universal slamming she got
*8 not 9

Reactions: 2
2008-early 2011: admired her
Late 2011-2018 or so: didn't admire her as much, had lost some respect for her for doing reality TV, but didn't strongly dislike her either
2018: started to dislike her more
2018-: can't stand the sight or sound of her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope the Love island producers come across this thread and actually consider replacing Laura with Zane Lowe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Aisling Bea loves Love island. They should get her and Rob Beckett. It would be so good.

Reactions: 18
Is that the same award Danny coronas got from lawsoc in TCD….? Remember seeing something about that a year or two ago …. Not on his IG … he wouldn’t be boasting as herself

Is that the same award Danny coronas got from lawsoc in TCD….? Remember seeing something about that a year or two ago …. Not on his IG … he wouldn’t be boasting as herself
A quick Google search later … different award.. would have been funny

Reactions: 1
Christ. Get a grip TCD, scraping the barrel or what. LW only does anything because it’s self-serving, including any charity work that plays into the “girl boss” image. Including the twenty photos she’ll throw all over her several SM platforms gloating about this. Id meet more inspiration in my toilet bowl than what she has to offer. Really disappointed in them.

Reactions: 7
She didn’t repost the LawSoc’s stories of the twenty strong audience at her talk funnily enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you for posting because I googled and found them, shared their Facebook page and made a donation, due to you highlighting it 🙂
You can set up a monthly donation to this organisation for as little as 3e a month. They also have a dedicated Amazon wishlist where you can purchase items needed for the doggys from Amazon directly and Amazon send them on..this is what I do with a reoccurring monthly donation...I'm not saying this looking for credit (I can only afford a minimum reoccurring donation..but I'm a sucker for animals 🐶🐶 and 3/5e a month won't kill me ) but a lot of people don't realise this about the monthly donations or established Amazon Wishlist page.
I'm sure if Shitmore shared the Instagram page or Amazon wishlist it would really help out the 3 girls that run the shelter BIG time 🐕🐕🐕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You can set up a monthly donation to this organisation for as little as 3e a month. They also have a dedicated Amazon wishlist where you can purchase items needed for the doggys from Amazon directly and Amazon send them on..this is what I do with a reoccurring monthly donation...I'm not saying this looking for credit (I can only afford a minimum reoccurring donation..but I'm a sucker for animals 🐶🐶 and 3/5e a month won't kill me ) but a lot of people don't realise this about the monthly donations or established Amazon Wishlist page.
I'm sure if Shitmore shared the Instagram page or Amazon wishlist it would really help out the 3 girls that run the shelter BIG time 🐕🐕🐕
Thank you for going into more detail , and that’s basically what I was hoping she would do 🐶

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised it has taken her so long to mention Sabina. There has been a known sexual predator hanging around her side of Dollis Hill station, following women from the station.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.