Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone - I’ve been watching this thread for a while but just have to say something now…

Is it just me or is she ‘out out’ a hell of a lot for someone with a young baby…?! My kids are 3 and 6 months and I’ve not had a proper night out in over 2 years! But I guess it’s ok as long as she has the breast pump with her 🤣
I’m glad someone said it. I don’t believe in parent shaming and everyone needs down time but they seem to be out a lot. Both of them btw, I don’t think it’s more of an issue when it’s the mum. I never had the energy but I never wanted to be out that much when my kids were small anyway. Sure Ian has fucked off on a nationwide tour so he’s not exactly doing his bit either.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m glad someone said it. I don’t believe in parent shaming and everyone needs down time but they seem to be out a lot. Both of them btw, I don’t think it’s more of an issue when it’s the mum. I never had the energy but I never wanted to be out that much when my kids were small anyway. Sure Ian has fucked off on a nationwide tour so he’s not exactly doing his bit either.
Poor fella probably needs some peace - and not because of the baby!

Reactions: 3
I recently dm her re a Rescue / Safe house for dogs in China who in the last few days have been involved in a mercy mission re 3000 dogs left starving when the shelter owner died . Basically some of the women involved In this rescue mission ( it’s heartbreakingly bad ) are Irish , live in China and do amazing work .
Whitmore being a supposed dog lover and from Ireland, I thought would want to support her fellow Irish women and share what’s happening, how stupid I was not one jot of support, not one share , which could have made such a difference
Hi @Lizzymint , apologies for going off topic but is that Harbin SHS dog rescue? Thank you 🙂

Reactions: 7
Yes it is , and please don’t apologise, thank you for asking 😎

I thought with one of the founders heavily involved in this latest rescue being a fellow Irish girl, she would want to support by highlighting there plight , plus she’s a dog owner … but no apparently not 😡
Thank you for posting because I googled and found them, shared their Facebook page and made a donation, due to you highlighting it 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you for posting because I googled and found them, shared their Facebook page and made a donation, due to you highlighting it 🙂
They’re absolutely amazing, I’ve been following them for years. The work they do is relentless.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whitmore was at the Queens of Archive party last night, as were Daisy Lowe, Portia Freeman and several others - who were all friends of Carolines. All in that tight knit group.

Odd that Whitmore actively avoided them all evening, despite apparently being Carolines best friend?? Stuck with her horrid little gang of stylist and make up woman - the people who are responsible for taking the dancing videos and hideous posed photos. The very same people who took the fake tube platform photo last week in fact.

She doesnt seem to go anywhere without them.
Ooh if you want the tea on why Laura was ostracised from the Daisy Lowe close knit group check my earlier posts, I put all the details- but in a nutshell she said some unforgivable things, like actually damaging things about Daisy which were 100% untrue, so they now all dislike her (its v justified!)

Reactions: 6
Ooh if you want the tea on why Laura was ostracised from the Daisy Lowe close knit group check my earlier posts, I put all the details- but in a nutshell she said some unforgivable things, like actually damaging things about Daisy which were 100% untrue, so they now all dislike her (its v justified!)
Do you know what she said ? 😛 ☕☕😈😈

daisy lowe commented on Lauras IG post last week so they must be friends sorta

Reactions: 2
Won't some body please put the video of the cringe-core dancing up! I need to feel the second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 2
That’s amazing thank you 😊. I have a little Chinese Rescue so it’s very close to my heart. The women in Harbin are amazing, and what’s currently happening has saved so many from a slow and painful death .
They are partnered with Rushton DR in uk , this one is supported by Shirley & Martin Kemp so hopefully some will get homes here 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.