Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She has captioned a photo today as 'Ted Baker x LW' as though its some new line... it's not. She's just got a free dress 😂

Incidentally, not sure if anyone has heard of the brand Scamp & Dude, but they do tracksuits and hoodies and have been repped by a few people on insta over the past few years. A colleague is friends with Jo, the girl who founded the brand back in the day. Apparently Whitmores team absolutely batter them (and others) requesting freebies constantly, laying it on thick that she will 'maximise brand potential with increased visibility through social media and public appearances'

S&D have ignore her to date :cool: They're relentless apparently.

Reactions: 19

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The whole ‘no one can change your life except you’ message is so toxic. It’s a great sound bite and if your having a great life then it’s all because of you, yay, give yourself a pat on the back. But if you are struggling then that must mean you’re not trying hard enough?
It’s just a meaningless soundbite from another privileged twat who has been handed everything and not lived in the real world for a very long time now. She thinks she has it all figured out but she has never truly struggled

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Let's see if this works - screenshot of my previous post, from a good friend of mine who is part of that group - Daisy Lowe is apparently the nicest person you could hope to meet. Laura...is not

Yeah from what I've heard Daisy is just a really lovely person who tries to see the best in people - when this happened apparently everyone else just wanted to cut Laura off immediately but Daisy said she must be very unhappy to make something up like that and not to judge her too harshly, so it doesn't surprise me that Daisy still interacts with her on some level.
That is a fantastic attitude but nobody would have blamed her for wanting nothing more to do with Laura. What if the friend hadn’t been in the toilets too? Hopefully it’s a “keep your friends close and your enemies closer” type thing and she probably blindsided Laura by not clapping back

Some people just choose not to.

I think it's the fact that she skipped Ireland that bothers me. Did she have any experience working at home before the MTV search?
Out of all the things Laura says and does, her moving to London to further her career is probably the least offensive

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
The dog charity sounds great and not knocking it at all but I’d say she probably didn’t even see the request and even if she did, if she shared it she would instantly get thousands of requests for her to promote thousands of equally worthy causes and no one (not even the multi tasking super mum) has the capacity to do that. So while I have little nice to say about the whitmore (except that I secretly love her sexless dancing 💃) I don’t think can be knocked for not reposting. Btw, you upped your chances of her actually seeing the post as she’ll prob search for it now to dox a tattler.

• Heart

lerual

God she really fancy's herself doesn’t she? What’s with the dancing?

‘Hey can you take a pic of my outfit please, oh wait record me dancing aswell!’

It’s not funny or attractive, it’s just a bit cringe.

MuthaCuppa

Chatty Member
That story of the YSL dress made me laugh “perfect villa entrance dress”
Hasn’t anyone told her she won’t be needing any villa dresses anymore?!

• Haha

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Just seen her "felt cute" post.....she has wet hands and red knuckles, as a former bulemic that's so obvious....she's in the bathroom, dewy eyed, red knuckles. I feel sad for her if that's the case but she is a proven control freak and so I wouldn't be surprised 😪
I mean.. she legit could have just washed her hands and not dried them fully and red knuckles? Mine are the same every autumn/winter from the cold and eczema. Dunno, just feels a bit far to point out things as an eating disorder? I appreciate you may notice these things that make sense given your experience tho x

• Heart

eoinindahouze

That story of the YSL dress made me laugh “perfect villa entrance dress”
Hasn’t anyone told her she won’t be needing any villa dresses anymore?!
Maybe she means Aston Villa match entrance? For all you know she could be a season ticket holder 💙💜

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Ffs either properly show your baby or don't but stop with the glimpses of her hands and feet along with today's elf pic. You don't have time to write christmas cards but you've time to be out at the opening of any and all envelopes 🥲🙄🙄🙄
She’s not sending cards because she’s all about sustainability but still flies across to New York for a party 🤔.

• Haha
  • Heart

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
So she’s promoting primark literally 2 days after saying she doesn’t want gifts because she’s trying to be more sustainable 🤦🏻‍♀️ you couldn’t make it up!

• Haha

GossipgalK8

I mean.. she legit could have just washed her hands and not dried them fully and red knuckles? Mine are the same every autumn/winter from the cold and eczema. Dunno, just feels a bit far to point out things as an eating disorder? I appreciate you may notice these things that make sense given your experience tho x
I appreciate I am oversensitive and may be way off the mark....I should also perhaps apply a filter to my thoughts sometimes...thank you for the kindness in your reply to my oversensitivities xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18