Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks annoyed here when Lorraine says "baby girl" (I don't think Laura had revealed the gender yet). 0:45
Yeah she acted like Lorraine had given away some closely guarded secret when it was in the book.

She doesn’t have the gift of the gab or the ability to take things in her stride and that’s a perfect example - you could SEE her processing and thinking how to handle what Lorraine had just said…

ETA: and she was on the show to promote said book in the first place😵💫

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

i thought she looked annoyed here when he said shed be helping lots of women

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bang of damage control off that post. For all her bravado and arrogance, it’s clear that Camp Whitmore are freaking out over the reputational damage from her reunion hosting and have had a stern word with the ITV crowd to try to distance her from it. Get them to accept the blame and let Whitmore revert to “just a TV presenter”. What happened to Girl Boss Supermom Extraordinaire?

She’s missing the bigger picture anyway, which is that she’s already lost public favour and the press are understandably gloating about all of this given her treatment of them lately. Classic case of the chickens coming home to roost.

Reactions: 17
An excellent contrast in entertainment news tonight. It turns out Jimmy Carr has a 2 year old son. It’s been rumoured for ages, there were speculative stories at the time that his partner was pregnant. They didn’t address them, they didn’t feel the need, they’ve gone about their private lives privately.

Jimmy Carr is a much bigger name and much bigger star than Laura Whitmore.

Jimmy Carr might well have been unhappy with press intrusion at the time. The way he and his partner dealt with it was to stay private with it. He is on tv WAY more than Whitmore. Yet his private life stayed private.

Maybe it’s because he didn’t feel the need to post photos of his babies feet every week. Or drop subtle shots of the babies passport. Or mention it’s feeding regime. Or his routine as a new father.

Maybe he just wanted privacy, so he stayed private about it. Just like Adele, just like countless other much bigger names than The Whitmore.

Moral of the story - if you want privacy, you can have it. If you crave the oxygen of constant attention and publicity, privacy is one of the things you lose - because you gave it away yourself, to feed your ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
She just has one of those faces that looks so cold and detached. Like when people started saying Ellen De Generous was a massive witch and a bully I started to see the evil in her face, whereas before I saw a really warm and loving person. It’s the same with Laura. Being so unlikable has made her very unattractive to me

An excellent contrast in entertainment news tonight. It turns out Jimmy Carr has a 2 year old son. It’s been rumoured for ages, there were speculative stories at the time that his partner was pregnant. They didn’t address them, they didn’t feel the need, they’ve gone about their private lives privately.

Jimmy Carr is a much bigger name and much bigger star than Laura Whitmore.

Jimmy Carr might well have been unhappy with press intrusion at the time. The way he and his partner dealt with it was to stay private with it. He is on tv WAY more than Whitmore. Yet his private life stayed private.

Maybe it’s because he didn’t feel the need to post photos of his babies feet every week. Or drop subtle shots of the babies passport. Or mention it’s feeding regime. Or his routine as a new father.

Maybe he just wanted privacy, so he stayed private about it. Just like Adele, just like countless other much bigger names than The Whitmore.

Moral of the story - if you want privacy, you can have it. If you crave the oxygen of constant attention and publicity, privacy is one of the things you lose - because you gave it away yourself, to feed your ego.
What? You mean they just got on with it and didn’t mention they had a breast pump in a handbag at all times?? Good heavens

Reactions: 21
Everything she posts is done in such an aggressive way. Real undertones of anger and annoyance from her over the simplest of things. Like the bob thing, the way her hair looked in one of her posts it did look shorter, people just asked a question ffs. She will alienate her tens of fans if she keeps up with this perpetual victim vibe. She’s such a dose.
Its as if shes always on the defence and quick to snap back

Reactions: 4
Jimmy Carr was papped a few times out and about with his baby and looked pissed off but you don’t see him acting like a child over it. Take note Laura.

Reactions: 13
So many weird moments in the reunion show, however one that’s just popped into my head is when Millie was talking about watching the baby doll episode and how hard that challenge was and Laura snaps ‘you should try having a real one!’ (or words to that effect)

The look on Millie’s face screamed ‘no one forced you to breed, hun’ but I don’t think she said anything at all and it sort of hung in the air until Laura rushed on to her next line.

Apart from being a bizarre thing to say - totally inappropriate and lacking in self awareness - it’s yet another example of Laura bringing up the baby unwarranted and unnecessarily.

Reactions: 38
This guy ⬇
View attachment 750844
Here's a link to his thread on tattle:
omg i actually read about the accusations a while ago! didn't realise he did au li

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i thought she had seen sense and put her phone away for the night. shes a lost cause.

Reactions: 14
Jesus, someone take her phone off her. She's not thinking straight. Literally no-one is as obsessed with her as she is about herself. No-one cares Laura, go to sleep.

Reactions: 15
Don’t want to start casting suspicions but since I said that Laura & Iain getting fired from gogglebox wasn’t true, that poster hasn’t come back?
🤣
Found them a bit odd myself! Saying they couldn't be identified, then mentioned very oddly specific details that are unlikely to have been said to anyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never been an Ian Stirling fan but starting to feel very sorry for him. All his mates must find her awful (presuming she's let him keep some).

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.