Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Handy email to let them know how shite she is too at presenting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Laura always has to be the victim, doesn't she? It's all totally out of her hands, guys. She's just there to read off the script, okay?! #BEKIND EVERYONE

Come on to duck. I get that she's not part of the editorial team BUT as the host, she should be able to read the room and know when interviews and segments are going downhill rapidly. You don't just press on regardless and stick to the script.

Reactions: 25
I'd say she's been scolded and told to stfu and the email address is her crutch now to point people to instead of doing more damage on her insta stories

Reactions: 14
She is so desperate to be put into the same group as Caroline but the difference is Caroline was a lovely, genuinely misunderstood lady with mental health problems.

Laura is stuck up, self righteous, arrogant.. I could go on. She is desperate to be the victim when she just isn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This bish comes across more bossy and insecure than Miss Trunchbull from Matilda

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lovely bit of positivity that she’s clearly sent to herself there 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks annoyed here when Lorraine says "baby girl" (I don't think Laura had revealed the gender yet). 0:45

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weird that when she wants to big herself up she’s a writer, editor, presenter, super mum and bill payer. Yet when she’s criticised she’s ‘just the presenter’, how strange eh?

If what she is saying is true, then she has basically just admitted that her bosses are so very aware of the vast amount of tit feedback she’s received, that they’ve asked it to be forwarded direct to them. And she has ANNOUNCED this fact to the world? Ouch.

It’s like someone in a regular job posting on their insta: ‘My line manager has requested that if you think I’m tit at my job, could you please let them know ASAP?’

She’s as short sighted as she is vain.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.