Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wanted to Laura could have always gone down the “Ah be garragh” Irish trope and been ultra friendly and warming. A bit like what Brian is naturally.

But she seems to have gotten into her head she’s a serious journalist and not just an MTV entertainment TV host who happens to be conventionally good looking and gets booked for TV gigs even though she’s wooden.

Edit: agree with Rylan as new host. He has the right chaotic energy the show needs. He’s also newly single too which I think would benefit his relationships with the islanders.
Aw is he!!? 💔 I'd love Rylan to do it, I always adore him whenever he's on!

Reactions: 4
I really like Rylan but I think he's too big for ITV now - or too BBC even!

My boyfriend has recently started at ITV (different show obviously) and I've just asked him to do some digging - I'm desperate for the tea. 😂

I don't think he'll be that successful, apparently they don't even have a canteen there.

I'll report back if someone happens to dish the dirt and my bf can be bothered to tell me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Why has she said ‘if you say anything about the Islanders I will call you out’ none of them even seem like they like her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why has she said ‘if you say anything about the Islanders I will call you out’ none of them even seem like they like her 🤣
because she threw lillie under the bus by saying it was all decided beforehand they'd discuss about jack grealish, then wanted to pretend like she gave a tit about them

Reactions: 11
She is self destructing and putting the nails in the coffin of her own career. It’s rather hilarious
i honestly dont think she understands why people are turning on her and legit think she needs professional help for her narcissism. because any sane person would not act like this. she needs social media and fame addiction rehab

Reactions: 20
It couldn't have been a worse weekend for Laura and Iain - let's not forget Iain was also trending on twitter on Saturday, so unfunny was his attempt at live football commentary. Not really sure where they can go from here, but I have a vision of them next Christmas appearing in panto at a provincial theatre. I can even see the poster - she's Cinderella and he's Buttons.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If itv want a guaranteed winner, streaming a live gogglebox from their house tonight would be a winner

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is being absolutely shat on her latest post comments. Ya love to see it 😂 not a hope will she be back next year 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me waiting for the we wish Laura all the best in the future announcement from ITV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Her Instagram is a bin fire. Deleting comments as well apparently. Those stories she posted earlier were such a huge mistake. She’ll be wanting the Love Island production team or ITV bosses to step in on her behalf now, no doubt. Even though she’s the one who took a bad situation and made it 10x worse with a knee jerk, blame-shifting, defensive reaction.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.