Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You only need a few thousand book sales in the first week (including pre-sales) to be considered an official best seller so it probably is true on a technicality. A lot of books scrape into the top 10 and then sink without a trace. So you could sell 3,000 copies in total but if 1,500 were counted in week 1 then you could very well be a best seller depending who you are competing with. Here is this weeks for comparison.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Rylan should host it. He was brilliant on big brothers bit on the side. He has a great personality, great chat & is very warm. He also used to pull contestants on things when they went on & he was brilliant with the studio audience. He would be well suited to it. Laura has to go.
I agree totally or if they go the Irish route, Brian Dowling. Emma sort of did to him what Laura did to Caroline so I'm not very fond of her and I liked Brian on big brother as contestant and presenter.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree totally or if they go the Irish route, Brian Dowling. Emma sort of did to him what Laura did to Caroline so I'm not very fond of her and I liked Brian on big brother as contestant and presenter.
I’m not an Emma fan either. Brian would be good, he is very good with the real housewives. He is well able for them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Emma also gave laura her big break, she was the one who chose laura on that competition she won to present for mtv. i liked Brian in big brother but i find his friendship with pippa o connor weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Emma also gave laura her big break, she was the one who chose laura on that competition she won to present for mtv. i liked Brian in big brother but i find his friendship with pippa o connor weird.
Bib so she's to blame for inflicting the Titmore on us 😜😜🤪

They should go for a male presenter. Another female is just too comparible to poor Caroline

I am actually loving how Laura regularly works herself into such a state that she makes a complete tit of herself on social media. Shes becoming a parody and more unlikable by the day. Such a bitter and unhappy woman. She is absolutely seething that nobody likes her and people think she’s shite and it’s oozing out of her but tries so hard to cover it up with boss witch shite 😂 I’m finding her meltdown into irrelevancy very entertaining

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Iains UK tour starts in less than two weeks, wonder if she'll be at the opening of every envelope then, when he is home once every fortnight 😏

• Haha
There is something quite cathartic watching a narc who treats people badly fall. It tends to be spectacular. Humble Pie anyone? 🥧

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Rylan would be the perfect host. He's so natural. Laura is so wooden and it's uncomfortable to watch. She asks a question and looks at her notes so it comes across too scripted. She needs to go!!!

Reactions: 21
If she wanted to Laura could have always gone down the “Ah be garragh” Irish trope and been ultra friendly and warming. A bit like what Brian is naturally.

But she seems to have gotten into her head she’s a serious journalist and not just an MTV entertainment TV host who happens to be conventionally good looking and gets booked for TV gigs even though she’s wooden.

Edit: agree with Rylan as new host. He has the right chaotic energy the show needs. He’s also newly single too which I think would benefit his relationships with the islanders.

Reactions: 18
Iains UK tour starts in less than two weeks, wonder if she'll be at the opening of every envelope then, when he is home once every fortnight 😏
I wonder does she go through all his material to make sure it’s acceptable. So much of stand up comedy is talking about yourself, wonder how that works with her obsession about privacy.

Reactions: 8
yeah i love rylan but i was kinda hoping big brother would come back and he would host that again. the people were so much realer on big brother. i cant stand watching the love island clones

Reactions: 11
Who does she think she is? A tad aggressive threatening people that she will ‘call them out’. No one is ‘giving tit’ to the LI, it’s you that’s being called out!

Would Caroline have written such aggressive stories the day after a show? I highly doubt it. Have some class woman!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.