Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s trying to bust the baby out as a #bekind shield now she’s being rightfully accused of racial bias/outright racism.

That face she does doesn’t help with the fact she looks like skeletor as it is

Reactions: 17
There she goes again putting the baby in a photo. Now as a mum that's up to her but don't show us your child and then get in a strop because someone has asked you about said child. Plenty of people who want privacy for their children manage to have an online presence without the need to share pictures of their kids. And I hate to tell you Laura but a random arm or leg is still a photo of your child, leaving her face out doesn't make it any less so. If you put up a photo of your baby, expect your baby to be brought up in conversation. It's not an invasion of privacy, its a normal reaction to something you have chosen to share Laura.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It does! It gets really thick during pregnancy and then it all falls out again when you’ve had the baby!
Sometimes it’s when you stop breastfeeding, was for me anyway then I had this weird tufts baby hair grow back. It kept sticking out like a mad thing. Hopefully the whitmore gets it too 😂

Reactions: 2
There she goes again putting the baby in a photo. Now as a mum that's up to her but don't show us your child and then get in a strop because someone has asked you about said child. Plenty of people who want privacy for their children manage to have an online presence without the need to share pictures of their kids. And I hate to tell you Laura but a random arm or leg is still a photo of your child, leaving her face out doesn't make it any less so. If you put up a photo of your baby, expect your baby to be brought up in conversation. It's not an invasion of privacy, its a normal reaction to something you have chosen to share Laura.
It's so wierd isn't it? She and her husband talk about the baby and have photos of the baby (albeit not showing the face) yet if anyone even actually acknowledges she has a baby she screams 'Press intrusion! Invasion of privacy!'
I bet Iain would like to talk about his daughter more, in a more casual anecdotal way like most parents, but he just can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And in true Whingemore style she has whipped out a pic of the sprog to act as a deterrent to more criticism. She's done that a fair few times now. The open mouth over Steve is.... something.
Expecting a boss witch themed photo tomorrow,"I take no tit from anyone" rinse lather repeat.

Reactions: 16
Don’t want to say that these stories aren’t true but my brother works on gogglebox and he said it’s definitely not true that they were sacked 🤨

I don’t doubt that Laura is annoying af but that definitely isn’t true
I would agree, they were on celeb gogglebox right up to the week before LI began, would’ve been flying to spain then so that’s why they weren’t on the show after that. I wouldn’t say they were sacked.

Reactions: 3
Check out Georgia Townend IG stories this morning! Asking all the Q's ppl wanted (seen via twitter)!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have NEVER seen the host of any programme receive such a unanimous panning from its fans

and the negative tweets are still coming thick and fast two days later

any money says Laura will be fired without a thanks or goodbye because ITV will want to move the show forward

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god, Georgia Townend is SUPERB on Insta stories. Doing Laura’s job for her. This is the wrap up we need. ITV need to cut Georgia a big fat cheque and also employ her in some capacity because the woman has both the talent and the emotional depth required for presenting 🙌

Reactions: 23
I think she'd make a good LI presenter! She's single, friendly and appears pretty natural on camera
I agree, Georgia has some good presenter vibes! Much more in tune with the audience! I’ve just followed her actually. Anyone who didn’t watch the reunion, just watch her stories today- much better!!
LM is getting a huge pile on which makes me really uncomfortable but she is not helping herself at all. Surely she should be advised to just be quiet and sit back now, wait for it to all blow over and focus on her family time. But no, so self absorbed and ‘career focused’ that she has to try so hard to be constantly relevant. I dislike her in so many ways.

IIRC Caroline Flack was much more dignified in her defeats when things didn’t work out professionally? When the X Factor show didn’t go down well she wasn’t screaming at people on Instagram and arguing all the time…I might be wrong but my memory is that she was clearly upset by the criticism but she didn’t behave like Laura and act like she was some sort of superhuman who was a victim of bad writers/producers. Happy to stand corrected if I have that wrong…
Anyway…
The whole LI experience with Laura and Iain was a tit show. I’m sure there are things she is good at and she should work on that. She has a bad reputation for being a dick and she won’t be able to fight that for much longer. Iain is so much of what LI needs and I think he should carry on without her. The couple banter ‘in’ jokes were just awful. Awful and embarrassing. But I don’t think that’s him, she’s trying to bounce of him and become the star but she is no star.
My advice would be to go take a caravan holiday and stay out of the limelight for a bit. I’d actually respect her for that.

Also, going back to the start of my post, I don’t feel too concerned about her mental health being damaged by this pile on because she isn’t presenting herself as someone who is being traumatised by trolling… she’s like the school bully who got called out on their behaviour and responded by telling everyone else that they are dicks and she hasn’t done anything wrong. Much more dignified to shut up and step back for a bit.

Reactions: 17
Oh my god … the mouth! Defo any photos I’ve taken of my baby like that I pose with my lippy on and my mouth gaping like I’ve just been given a slap … lobes herself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Blimey, I'm just looking at news stories about Laura, she has really upset some journalists in her time, they're all out for her. They're also choosing unflattering thumbnails. Guess the adage about being nice to people on the way up still stands

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t know if it’s Laura impacting on Iain or he’s lost his touch for narrating or what? but he’s been woeful the past two series.
Last summer when the Australian LI was on itv2 I laughed out loud so hard at so much of what the Irish narrator was saying. Who was he ?? He was brilliant and could breathe some much needed craic into the show.

Laura’s without a doubt gone. I just wonder now if Iain will go also.

Reactions: 12
I would agree, they were on celeb gogglebox right up to the week before LI began, would’ve been flying to spain then so that’s why they weren’t on the show after that. I wouldn’t say they were sacked.
Don’t want to start casting suspicions but since I said that Laura & Iain getting fired from gogglebox wasn’t true, that poster hasn’t come back?
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if it’s Laura impacting on Iain or he’s lost his touch for narrating or what? but he’s been woeful the past two series.
Last summer when the Australian LI was on itv2 I laughed out loud so hard at so much of what the Irish narrator was saying. Who was he ?? He was brilliant and could breathe some much needed craic into the show.

Laura’s without a doubt gone. I just wonder now if Iain will go also.
Eoghan McDermott - he’s great. Wonder what he thinks of Laura

“He is good pals with Winter Love Island host Laura Whitmore, who he met while competing in MTV UK's Pick Me MTV competition in 2008”

https://www.heart.co.uk/showbiz/tv-...ustralia-voiceover-narrator-eoghan-mcdermott/

McDermot won’t be touched by any show now, he’s been accused online of some awful carry on (allegedly).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.