Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura is vile and scowling and Iain’s voice grates the skin from my body… on a lighter note!….I think Rylan or Kate Lawler would be good and the voiceover either Natalie Cassidy (hollyoaks/2 pints/dinner date voiceover) or Joe Lycett

Reactions: 8
Why has she said ‘if you say anything about the Islanders I will call you out’ none of them even seem like they like her 🤣
She’s doing it to sound like she cares about them… Caroline cared but she’d never be putting all these defensive stories etc up. She wouldn’t need to, she was real. Laura is fake, selfish and transparent and I’m so glad people are seeing it. Karma 👏🏼

Reactions: 11
She has pissed off a massive portion of the LI island fan base. They will never warm to her now. The producers need to cut the chord and just drop her and her stankin attitude. The funny thing is she can’t even fall back on “be kind” because she herself has been a massive witch

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I started to feel a bit sorry for her while ago but then thought how self obsessed she must be to think she can say if anyone is at my islanders ill come for them. Like what are you gonna do Laura? You would snap like a stick

Reactions: 5
Liam and Millie were very uncomfortable with Laura. I don't think they were too impressed

Reactions: 8
I started to feel a bit sorry for her while ago but then thought how self obsessed she must be to think she can say if anyone is at my islanders ill come for them. Like what are you gonna do Laura? You would snap like a stick
Didn’t you hear her? She’s gonna cAlL yOu OUTtt

1630968217941.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Millie wasn’t having it when Laura mentioned a double date, her comment about the shots lol, rightly so duck Laura trying to embarrass them!I couldn’t get through more than 20 minutes, nobody laughing at herself an Iain was painful, so bad no chance they’re back next year

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she’s been busy deleting comments on IG earlier though just took a look and there are still loads there….posted in the last 2-6 hours. Maybe she doesnt have an assistant to do the deleting for her after hours. I will be very surprised if she still has the LI gig next year. She is a truly awful presenter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What really annoyed me were the number of celebrities who either liked or commented on her Instagram post calling out that Irish journalist encouraging her by offering their support. I've said it before if that had been a British journalist she wouldn't of said a thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I wonder does she have a media team who advises her. She would really wanna sack anyone who told her what she posted today was in anyway a good idea. Although I imagine she's the type of person who could be told something isn't a good idea and do it anyway

Reactions: 6
Spitemore is probably busy editing scripts, replying to emails, paying bills, deleting comments from twitter, FB, insta, texting her agent, editing her upcoming podcast, editing the first chapter of another book, trolling journalists at the same time as feeding as breastfeeding Iain and taking photos of baby Stevie's foot, (bless that little girl 💙) all whilst admiring her figure in a full length mirror, now THAT'S productivity hey Laura?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Laura is vile and scowling and Iain’s voice grates the skin from my body… on a lighter note!….I think Rylan or Kate Lawler would be good and the voiceover either Natalie Cassidy (hollyoaks/2 pints/dinner date voiceover) or Joe Lycett
Natalie Casey. Natalie Cassidy is Sonia from EastEnders who I’m sure would also do a good job of voiceover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh dear Laura. She thought pissing on journalists would show them who was boss.
No.
They have bided their time until she fucked up again and then they stuck the boot in. I can't imagine one paper will throw her a lifeline now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hello all! I am a shiny new commenter, have been a snooper for a few months 🙈
I haven't felt the need to actually register an account until Ms Shitmore and her latest defensive attack on her stories. I have no input in regards to LI but I despise this woman with a passion!! Her condescending, rude, and constant need to belittle anyone who either asks a question that she doesn't like or tries to challenge her dry brown bread crisp sandwich addiction while being the most super mom in London....baffles me. Sorry for such a long winded splat 🥱😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20210907-073131_Instagram.jpg

Can't believe she's even doing her stupid open mouth pose on this picture. Looks ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.