Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He grid post about Sarah Harding is ridiculously Laura centric. Nadine Coyle just posted a picture of Sarah and they were in a band together.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
It’s pretty cringe looking at the pap shots of Walliams birthday. All the bigger celebrities arriving in formal wear - tuxedos, cocktail dresses, etc. Then a photo of ‘The Whitmore’ leaving the pre event in a leather jacket.

Aw maybe you’ll make the proper party list next year Laura.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A lot of the tweets are articulate as well, they are the ones which will hit hardest because they can’t be easily dismissed like the endless “Laura is tit” comments. The ITV bosses are fools if they renew her contract, as far as public opinion goes it’s surely as close to unanimous as it gets

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok guys, so I asked my partner if I could put some Laura stories on here and he said I could as long as it wasn’t traceable back to him. So he’s edited them but here goes!

First story!
I met Laura at a party about 4 years ago. I was chatting to Iain at the bar, he’s very friendly, I had met him about 5 or 6 times at this point. Laura came over and was like umm hello?! hands on hips, weird, stroppy vibe at Iain and I. I was polite, said hello and Iain introduced me. Iain says this is *blank*, she is *blank’s* partner. Laura is immediately a different woman, smiley, all fake compliments ‘gosh you’re so stunning! Iain don’t look at her, don’t want you running off on me blah blah.’ I mean, I’m not an ogre but I’m certainly not a supermodel, was all a bit OTT

Iain orders some drinks and she says ‘so what do you do?!’ all very charming, smiley, hand on my arm. I don’t work in media so I say what I do and the whole act drops. She turns to Iain and right in front of me says ‘why are you wasting time with her, this is prime networking for us.’ There were a lot of media industry people at the party. I tell you I’ve never been so shocked in my life! Later that night I was going to the loos and she let the loo door go as I was walking towards it, nearly hit me in the face, proper mean girl crap!

Second story!
Iain had quite a big comedy gig in London and my partner and I attended. We went backstage and had drinks. Saw Iain, said congrats, he was really humble and sweet about it, said he was nervous etc. Laura wasn’t there and I heard a few people asking Iain where she was. About an hour later she turned up, really overdressed considering it was just drinks - sequin mini dress, tit loads of makeup. I noticed her speaking to some people but never saw her go over and speak to Iain, let alone congratulate him. The next day my partner told me he had had his usual catch up with Iain and he had told him that she had only come because she found out there were ITV execs there and she wanted to network. Was probably less than 6 months before Caroline Flack died, can’t remember exact dates though

I have loads of these by the way, let me know if you would like more 🥴

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
Ok guys, so I asked my partner if I could put some Laura stories on here and he said I could as long as it wasn’t traceable back to him. So he’s edited them but here goes!

First story!
I met Laura at a party about 4 years ago. I was chatting to Iain at the bar, he’s very friendly, I had met him about 5 or 6 times at this point. Laura came over and was like umm hello?! hands on hips, weird, stroppy vibe at Iain and I. I was polite, said hello and Iain introduced me. Iain says this is *blank*, she is *blank’s* partner. Laura is immediately a different woman, smiley, all fake compliments ‘gosh you’re so stunning! Iain don’t look at her, don’t want you running off on me blah blah.’ I mean, I’m not an ogre but I’m certainly not a supermodel, was all a bit OTT

Iain orders some drinks and she says ‘so what do you do?!’ all very charming, smiley, hand on my arm. I don’t work in media so I say what I do and the whole act drops. She turns to Iain and right in front of me says ‘why are you wasting time with her, this is prime networking for us.’ There were a lot of media industry people at the party. I tell you I’ve never been so shocked in my life! Later that night I was going to the loos and she let the loo door go as I was walking towards it, nearly hit me in the face, proper mean girl crap!

Second story!
Iain had quite a big comedy gig in London and my partner and I attended. We went backstage and had drinks. Saw Iain, said congrats, he was really humble and sweet about it, said he was nervous etc. Laura wasn’t there and I heard a few people asking Iain where she was. About an hour later she turned up, really overdressed considering it was just drinks - sequin mini dress, tit loads of makeup. I noticed her speaking to some people but never saw her go over and speak to Iain, let alone congratulate him. The next day my partner told me he had had his usual catch up with Iain and he had told him that she had only come because she found out there were ITV execs there and she wanted to network. Was probably less than 6 months before Caroline Flack died, can’t remember exact dates though

Defo more!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

First story!

Second story!

More!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

First story!

Second story!

wow shes even more of a witch than I thought possible. What is Iain doing staying with her? im glad people are finally calling her out.

Reactions: 16

First story!

Second story!

More tea so thirsty!!

• Haha

First story!

Second story!

She said "why are you wasting time with her" 👀

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Very quick one - partner is asleep but this one doesn’t need any redacting 😂

Iain told my partner the baby had been born and the name, they were on FaceTime, showed him the baby etc - Laura rang him later that night and said she was sending over an NDA, didn’t want any information being leaked because there was a planned announcement. Partner literally told her to duck off. Iain sent over some cookies saying she was ‘hormonal and very sorry.’ Cookies were delicious though!

Also I have on very good authority from double sources, partner and friend who works for channel 4, they were sacked from celeb gogglebox because Laura had kicked off they didn’t get much screen time - an email was sent round saying that they didn’t get much screen time because they were boring as sin ☠

I'd love love to know what other comedians opinion on the Whitmore??
I’ve been at parties with her and a lot of comedians - very little interaction unless they are big ones e.g. Ed Gamble, James Acaster, anyone on telly

Most comedians are pretty normal or have self esteem issues so someone like Laura is really jarring. I did have a chat with one pretty famous comedian who referred to her as “the little gremlin” and kept pretending to spill his drink near her, “don’t feed her after midnight!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
She's been doing lots of deleting comments on Instagram 🤣🤣 she must be embarrassed
You would hope she be embarrassed being called out for her tit presenting & people skills and lack off awareness. Sadly she's another "celebrity" whose ego can't take criticism rightly or wrongly and only wants the positive validation on social media from her idiotic fans who kiss her ass. At least with her performance in the reunion & judging by the way she's getting grilled relentlessly on social media any fans off her are seeing her fake side come out even more and more.

Been reading about complaints flooding in because of the question Laura asked Lillie about grealish liking her bikini pic.
People are saying she's a hypocrite complaining about press intrusion and privacy issues but it's okay for her to piss and tit all over jack's girlfriend's privacy and how hurtful, disrespectful and embarrassing it must be for her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.