Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t want to say that these stories aren’t true but my brother works on gogglebox and he said it’s definitely not true that they were sacked 🤨

I don’t doubt that Laura is annoying af but that definitely isn’t true

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Nah it’s fine partner has reviewed and is happy. Unfortunately there’s lots of stories that are very identifiable and I’m annoyed because they are juicy 😡😂
Hopefully Iain sent cookies to a lot of people then 😬

She sounds vile.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Laura was so awkward last night. She was talking to the islanders but kept looking at the camera, it was so weird. Caroline never did that. She will never be Caroline, Laura comes across as so fake and rehearsed. Caroline was a natural and she’s so missed 😞

Reactions: 19
Caroline would not have put Mary in the position of explaining why she’d called things off knowing after she’d said about her gran. She’d have asked Millie if her dad had given Liam a warning to treat her right. She’d have told Abi and Dale that they’re perfect for each other. And then she’d have got pissed with Chloe at the after party.
Laura just screeched ‘it’s so awkward’ 73 times.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just had a nosy on her Instagram after reading this thread. I've never looked on it before and I'm shocked she has 1.5 million followers! How / why?

Also how cringe are all those weird dances she posts and the poses where she points her knees inwards like she's trying to hold in a wee. Very odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why didn't Laura and Iain sit together to present the reunion show, rather than her taking centre stage and him in some sort of makeshift boothe? It made for a very odd dynamic between them. They have no rapport whatsoever! I watched the reunion show from the series that Dani Dyer won, and Iain and Caroline's chemistry was so natural and they were so funny together.

Reactions: 23
Laura was so awkward last night. She was talking to the islanders but kept looking at the camera, it was so weird. Caroline never did that. She will never be Caroline, Laura comes across as so fake and rehearsed. Caroline was a natural and she’s so missed 😞
She also asks a question and looks straight down at her notes afterwards when the camera is on the person answering it. This must be awkward for the person answering as you want to engage with the host and look at them while answering, but Laura has her head bet into her notes not listening and reading the next question

Reactions: 17
if not Maura or Maya

ITV wont go for this

BUT

GET ANNE ROBINSON as host of LI

that'll put the fame seeking ones in their place

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also it’s only awkward if you say it’s awkward and LaUrA is the only one who was awkward as she a shite host!

Reactions: 8
I would find Maura or Maya annoying as host also. I don't really think Its fair to compare Laura to Caroline presenting skills also. People were saying Caroline was a tit presenter when she was alive. Even tho she wasn't. The show would do better with two presenters if it was to continue.

Reactions: 22
^^ haha I was just about to post the same thing! I’m sure they don’t actually see the questions beforehand either!
Did Jack Grealish's girlfriend get to OK the questions too, then 🙄 - because that's who she was disrespecting.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I would find Maura or Maya annoying as host also. I don't really think Its fair to compare Laura to Caroline presenting skills also. People were saying Caroline was a tit presenter when she was alive. Even tho she wasn't. The show would do better with two presenters if it was to continue.

Yeah I like Maura but her presenting is a bit of a reach up there with the suggestion of Rosanna Davidson

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her clapbacks so far have failed to respond to the main issue, which is that she's a terrible presenter with no empathy or charisma.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her clapbacks so far have failed to respond to the main issue, which is that she's a terrible presenter with no empathy or charisma.
Is she suggesting she was a terrible presenter because she had a large glass of wine? Or is she suggesting she was more at ease because she had that glass of wine … because then I can’t imagine how much worse sober could have been!

Reactions: 11
Is she suggesting she was a terrible presenter because she had a large glass of wine? Or is she suggesting she was more at ease because she had that glass of wine … because then I can’t imagine how much worse sober could have been!
I never thought for a minute she was tipsy, that normally makes people a bit *less* wooden and awkward. No idea what she's on about, really!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also did you know that Laura has had a baby? She likes to keep her private when she’s not shoehorning the fact that she has had a baby into EVERY.SINGLE.POST. Also, being the super mum that she is, having a baby didn’t make her gain a few pounds or look tired; it just gave her amazing tits and hair (her words (obviously!)not mine)!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.