Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a nasty witch!!! Shows how devious and stupid she really is - make up a lie about the popular one = nobody speaking to Daisy and she becomes Queen Bee šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

On what universe is that how things work? Itā€™s like a bad Home and Away circa early 90s plot
Precisely! Obviously it got quickly uncovered and Laura was blacklisted as they realised noone could trust her. Awful woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I loved the original Love Island with celebs like Paul Danan and Jayne Middlemiss.
Me too!!! It was on during my final year of uni and me and my housemates were addicted. The celebs were so crap even then- there was Beppe from Eastenders, Lee Sharpe, Callum Best, Abi Titmuss and Rebecca Loos. Plus I think Patrick Kielty presented with Kelly Brook and it was obvious they couldn't stand each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me too!!! It was on during my final year of uni and me and my housemates were addicted. The celebs were so crap even then- there was Beppe from Eastenders, Lee Sharpe, Callum Best, Abi Titmuss and Rebecca Loos. Plus I think Patrick Kielty presented with Kelly Brook and it was obvious they couldn't stand each other.
It was brilliant. I still remember the theme tune from Gem :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iain is doing the commentary on the soccor aid match- he's terrible.
Cracking jokes then having to explain them

Reactions: 6
Iain's definitely lost his mojo. I felt it watching Love Island this year too. He just not that funny anymore. Maybe it is grief from Caroline's death, being a knackered Dad or maybe it's being married to that miserable, self-obsessed bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Iain trending on Twitter for all the wrong reasons. His commentary on Soccer aid is going as well as his wife's presenting 'skills' šŸ¤Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
judging by how she flipped out over the baby name and other bs, it can be nearly certain he has to watch what he says alot, so maybe that is why he cant be funny anymore.

Reactions: 11
Iain believes his own hype too much now and heā€™s gone dramatically downhill. Heā€™s not said a single funny thing on Soccer Aid

Iain canā€™t say a thing now because heā€™s married to the patron saint of taking offence. Itā€™s suicide for his career, because comedy is a career where you need the freedom to make fun of literally everyone and anything around you. But being married to that woke joke has shot himself in the foot because sheā€™s constantly in the papers giving out and feeling hard done by, so he can hardly start ripping people a new one which is probably what he would like to be doing; and his ā€œcomedyā€ has suffered all the more for it

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wonder why he isnā€™t playing, he did the last few years. Maybe heā€™s not allowed any moreā€¦

Reactions: 5
Shes out again too at some festival, seems thats all she does these days šŸ™„ as long as she has the breast pump in her bag though šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder why he isnā€™t playing, he did the last few years. Maybe heā€™s not allowed any moreā€¦
I had it on in the background. He was so bad. The other presenter said 'doesn't really work when you have to explain your own jokes does it?' šŸ˜¬
Iain then said 'I'm hoping that I'm so bad I can play again next year'.
He really has completely lost his spark. I suppose his dive can't all be blamed on a woman, but it does seem a real coincidence.

My daughter is two weeks older than Laura's and I've left her once in 6 months...Laura is out ECERY weekend or so it seems! Her choice and I don't want to mum shame her or whatever but jeez I couldn't do it...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she was furious or worried Maya got the presenting job and she hasn't? There's a lot of self promoting coming from her and I can smell the desperation from here

Reactions: 6
my gut says ITV are working out how to revamp Love Island as we speak

and have already decided IN SECRET that Laura will not be part of the new look

• Heart
Reactions: 13
my gut says ITV are working out how to revamp Love Island as we speak

and have already decided IN SECRET that Laura will not be part of the new look
I know she says she's got loads on but it doesn't scream to me that she's in any of itvs long term plans. I reckon last night's disaster has actually given love Island the excuse to dump them both for a totally new leak. Watch them both appear on dancing on ice in January

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saturday night at a ropey festival night featuring Alexandra Burke, Cheryl and - until she pulled out - a set by Katie Price, then a race across town to David Walliams birthday present drinks (note - she was NOT invited to the actual party with Liz Hurley, Simon Cowell et al)

Sheā€™s definitely not desperate to be seen at all though, no sirā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saturday night at a ropey festival night featuring Alexandra Burke, Cheryl and - until she pulled out - a set by Katie Price, then a race across town to David Walliams birthday present drinks (note - she was NOT invited to the actual party with Liz Hurley, Simon Cowell et al)

Sheā€™s definitely not desperate to be seen at all though, no sirā€¦
šŸ˜¬
She and her husband are steadily becoming unemployable. Nothing they do gets good reviews. The desparation is coming off them in waves.
I wonder if they'll have to start selling themselves as a couple, sort of lifestyle behind the scenes in their house etc? Though Laura doing a 180 and presenting herself as warm and likeable seems highly unlikely.

Reactions: 19
Minor bit of tea but she went after a friend of mine years ago. She didnā€™t beat about the bush and went for him hard. Like embarrassingly hard

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.