Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And like all her other birthday, wedding,bar mitzvah and death tribute photos on IG she has to include herself. That one of herself and Sarah Harding (RIP) must have been taken about 10 years ago. Can picture her scrolling through her photos for the past few hours, "i know there's one of me with her somewhere"

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
And like all her other birthday, wedding,bar mitzvah and death tribute photos on IG she has to include herself. That one of herself and Sarah Harding (RIP) must have been taken about 10 years ago. Can picture her scrolling through her photos for the past few hours, "i know there's one of me with her somewhere"
I thought exactly the same thing when I saw she had posted that. She couldn’t just simply repost the beautiful picture of Sarah that her mum had posted she had to find one with her in it too to try and pretend like they were friends. In reality they probably met once or twice.

Reactions: 28
It was public knowledge that Sarah Harding had been very ill and her cancer was terminal. Be interested to know if Laura and all the others desperately searching thier photo reels for evidence of them together reached out to Sarah and her family before her death.

In bad taste to share that photo and them jump to stories about the LI reunion. She would have been better off saying nothing than the attention seeking photo of look at me with Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ha ha ha ha ha and I repeat.. ha…. you’re giving miss Whitmore too much credit saying she’d spend hours on anything else but herself…. The photo she posted is the first and pretty much only thing that comes up when you Google “Sarah Harding Laura Whitmore”… she literally did just that and then posted it as if it had meant anything to her…. absolutely nauseating that woman

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Definitely seems as if ITV are sensing the public opinion of her, the Love Island fan base is not feeling her at all. Search her name and the love island tag on twitter, literally every tweet is about how boring and bland she is.

Recent tweets about the reunion all stating that so much drama could be cooked up at it but “not with Laura” - seen on her stories today she asked if you could ask any of the islanders a question, what would it be?

Speaks volumes about your ability to do your job well when you’re having to use the public to get a show that’s isnt a shambles lol, none of that riff raff with Caroline

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The desperation is so obvious. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 6
The desperation is so obvious. She should be ashamed of herself.
it is now only a matter of WHEN rather than if ITV fire her as host with her worsening behaviour

dropping her before it really ruins him is the best thing Iain can do career wise

Reactions: 10
She is absolutely awful on the reunion show. Awkward, dull, uninterested, boring. Needs to be replaced ASAP

Reactions: 14
Ugh, dislike her dress sense, dislike her dropping on that she has a baby, hate that she’s co-hosting with her husband - it’s so boring!

I don’t feel like any of the islanders actually like her much! 😂

Reactions: 22
I’ve been enjoying the last 40 minutes on Twitter that she has been trending, not one good tweet about her and I have read hundreds now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t have Twitter and on my phone it doesn’t let you search any more 😩 can someone do the lords work and put some screenshots please 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.