Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she serious.
I unfollowed her lately after a string of stuff where she basically made out she was supermum and the baby had just perfectly slotted into her life.
Not skipping? No love you're just dancing and posting stupid before and after of your make whilst eye bleeping yourself in the selfie mode.

If you don't want stuff published about your baby don't answer the questions

Reactions: 18
Maya Jama would’ve been a way better pick for Love Island. Maura Higgins would be great

Reactions: 39
I’m confused, so the article is an interview and they’re just printing exactly what she’s said as she’s said it? 🤔 okay 😂😂😂 yeah I don’t even have kids but I’m assuming plenty people felt triggered with your post about how amazing you are how easily you’ve taken to breastfeeding and how fantastic your tits look 🤣 moron, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself. Either don’t mention or post about your baby at all or speak about her and expect people to ask? And also, I think I speak for everyone when I say, no one actually cares one way or the other about the baby 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I watched a tiny bit of the Mo Gilligan show last night (waiting for the Strictly announcement) and she was on. She had to rap a nursery rhyme and the other contestants (Peter Crouch and David Williams) were doing things along the same lines and the audience had to make the most noise for their favourite. Laura was definitely not the favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched a tiny bit of the Mo Gilligan show last night (waiting for the Strictly announcement) and she was on. She had to rap a nursery rhyme and the other contestants (Peter Crouch and David Williams) were doing things along the same lines and the audience had to make the most noise for their favourite. Laura was definitely not the favourite
Off topic but I love Mo. He’s hilarious.

Reactions: 10
The DM comments are so unforgiving.
Like a couple sozzled at Aintree ladies day is a favourite.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Terrible choose of outfit for a wedding and the shoes are completely the wrong style for the dress.

View attachment 712815
Okay I'm going to be awful but this get up looks lazy and sloppy, not in an artfully put together boho way that so many of the aristo set have perfected, but in "I had a tenner to spend down the market" way. She has also done that some money/ no style thing of being able to afford a Chanel bag and using it for every event, even when not suitable in style or occasion. Phew, glad to get that out of the way 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Okay I'm going to be awful but this get up looks lazy and sloppy, not in an artfully put together boho way that so many of the aristo set have perfected, but in "I had a tenner to spend down the market" way. She has also done that some money/ no style thing of being able to afford a Chanel bag and using it for every event, even when not suitable in style or occasion. Phew, glad to get that out of the way 😏
I do think Laura has a lovely figure but that dress does not flatter. Like I said in another thread, it's not very appropriate for the event.

Unlike Aisling Bea who did a fabulous version of Mary had a little lamb/crazy in love and is absolutely hilarious

Reactions: 6
Aisling Bea has just posted this on her Instagram, she sounds much more fed up than her usual light funny breeziness. Aisling is a celeb who has clearly and consistently promoted GENUINE sustainability and “pre-owned” brands in fashion and accessories- something I really respect. She has a hashtag promoting all of these brands, does not take a penny for it unlike Laura Whitmore, and I’ve seen her wear the same clothing and jewellery several times, again the complete opposite of our British Army loving narcissist.

I wonder if this post of Aisling’s is subtly throwing shade at Laura and others like her, as the hypocrisy of taking large pay cheques from the likes of Primark to greenwash and try to portray them as sustainable, especially this week when we’ve heard yet again that the climate is doomed, is genuinely sickening.

I checked out the Insta comments under Laura’s Primark post from March again- many many people pointing out that framing the issue as “sustainable should be affordable”- misses the point by a mile. First and foremost, we should all be consuming far far less, not just refusing to change our disgustingly consumerist behaviour in any way and yet patting ourselves on the back for being “green”.

I just find the contrast between Aisling’s actual conscience, and Laura’s total lack of a moral backbone, quite something to behold. How many articles of clothing on her thousands of Insta posts has she ever worn twice? Vapid, greedy, selfish brat who seems to feel no sense of responsibility for being directly responsible for the fact that young people will see her stupid Insta post and think Primark is “green” now, so it’s ok to continue buying mindlessly and far too much from them.

Laura, could not give the tiniest duck about your baby, please just stop misusing your platform to profit from hideous greenwashing, thanks!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I just don't get her at all. She is in the business of endorsing and publicising products, yet her overwhelming need to play the victim all the time trumps that - it will come to a point when journalists will refuse to talk to her and then companies won't want to work with her anymore

So many women is the public eye do have to deal with genuine shite in the press, but this isn't it. Good that lots of people in the replies are calling out her bullshit and telling her to pay for her own PR in future

Reactions: 19
So many replies from tabloid journalists on Twitter. She needs to play the game better because she's not that talented / popular to not need the positive press

Reactions: 17
Has her ego always been this big or is it just since she got the Love Island job? I remember her making a big deal about how hard done by she was on Strictly (which is when a first noticed she was a bit of a head) but the self-importance is off the scale these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.