Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So impressed by Aisling Bea taking a stand and doing it in such a thoughtful and considered way (eg not blaming anyone who is genuinely restricted to buying fast fashion for budget or size reasons). In going down that path she has forgone a lot of easy money in contrast to Laura who has taken every cheque going it seems. Then there are the ones who stay silent on many issues because ‘it’s complicated’ and/or they don’t want to upset peers or be considered difficult or jeopardise future work opportunities.

I saw this post on Instagram earlier - isn’t it telling that Laura only ever speaks for Laura? Even when she’s talking about issues affecting mothers for example, it is blatantly just a thinly veiled vehicle for Laura to make it about Laura and for the benefit of Laura.

She’s already bitter with a victim mentality and it’s only going to get worse once she’s axed from Love Island (‘contract not renewed’) and no opportunities supposedly worthy of her present themselves because she’s just not very good at presenting and has alienated so many people. Look out for it being blamed on ageism, discrimination against working mothers etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I love that one of the senior showbiz reporters at The Sun has replied to Laura’s tweet with a link to pay for advertising and “there you go then” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
there is still a lot of people sucking up to her on twitter and telling her shes great. i dont get it

Reactions: 10
So impressed by Aisling Bea taking a stand and doing it in such a thoughtful and considered way (eg not blaming anyone who is genuinely restricted to buying fast fashion for budget or size reasons). In going down that path she has forgone a lot of easy money in contrast to Laura who has taken every cheque going it seems. Then there are the ones who stay silent on many issues because ‘it’s complicated’ and/or they don’t want to upset peers or be considered difficult or jeopardise future work opportunities.

I saw this post on Instagram earlier - isn’t it telling that Laura only ever speaks for Laura? Even when she’s talking about issues affecting mothers for example, it is blatantly just a thinly veiled vehicle for Laura to make it about Laura and for the benefit of Laura.

She’s already bitter with a victim mentality and it’s only going to get worse once she’s axed from Love Island (‘contract not renewed’) and no opportunities supposedly worthy of her present themselves because she’s just not very good at presenting and has alienated so many people. Look out for it being blamed on ageism, discrimination against working mothers etc.
I think her getting the boot from LI is the very least that will happen. It's a matter of when rather than if.

Reactions: 11
Do we have to have the no makeup > makeup story every single Sunday now? I’m so over it.
Her Aftersun outfit looks like Dolly Parton’s sofa covers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine if a guest had posted pics from her wedding? Ok for her to do it tho 🙄

• Heart
Noticed everyone else linked with Celebrity Juice wished Maya Jama a happy birthday? Except Laura of course... because she is younger, hotter, more popular and better at the job. She's so transparent :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The dance videos. It's like watching your drunk aunt at a wedding. The exaggerated faces. So cringe. She can't dance.
This level of over-confidence when it's not matched by any discernible talent whatsoever is mind-boggling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
strange behaviour in those before and after make up videos and her dance videos in general. i get the impression from it shes thinking how gorgeous she looks. idk. shes not self aware at all

Reactions: 7
It was nice of her to leave her book for someone random to find. And she put the receipt in it too so they can take it straight back and get the money instead.

• Haha
Maya Jama would’ve been a way better pick for Love Island. Maura Higgins would be great
Maura would’ve been hilarious! I’m not watching this year, but Laura is such a 🐍 I’ve just seen pictures of her at Clodagh’s wedding, what on earth is she wearing (and him). She’s a calculating narc who seems stuck in some weird MySpace era “I’m an indie chick 🤟🏻 I’m an indie chick” 🥱

Reactions: 7
Maybe I’m being unfair here and this could be me projecting but given everything going on in the world at the moment I find a 30 something prancing around like a teenager particularly annoying atm.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.