Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maura would’ve been hilarious! I’m not watching this year, but Laura is such a 🐍 I’ve just seen pictures of her at Clodagh’s wedding, what on earth is she wearing (and him). She’s a calculating narc who seems stuck in some weird MySpace era “I’m an indie chick 🤟🏻 I’m an indie chick” 🥱
She's so try hard - I've started to think she's modelling her look on Fearn Cotton circa 2006 ish 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 29
Reactions: 20
Howling 😂😂😂

What is the career highlight of Mrs ITV2? Presenting the ITV2 jungle spin off show? Presenting the Love Island ITV2 spin off show? Presenting the Brit Awards ITV2 spin off show?

Does she never think why she's never been offered a prime time show on a station that matters despite being around a long time? I don't even think she's good looking with her contact lenses eyes, tit tattoos and mispronouncing of the English language.

Reactions: 12
What is the career highlight of Mrs ITV2? Presenting the ITV2 jungle spin off show? Presenting the Love Island ITV2 spin off show? Presenting the Brit Awards ITV2 spin off show?

Does she never think why she's never been offered a prime time show on a station that matters despite being around a long time? I don't even think she's good looking with her contact lenses eyes, tit tattoos and mispronouncing of the English language.
My personal highlights of her career were her introducing music videos on MTV. The day she left MTV should have been the day she left TV. But sadly that wasn't meant to be...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My personal highlights of her career were her introducing music videos on MTV. The day she left MTV should have been the day she left TV. But sadly that wasn't meant to be...
Can you please stop as she doesn't like being gossiped about..

She doesn't like her private life talked about but made a career talking about the troubles others go through.

People should just have her write their articles for them so she cannot get arsey.

Reactions: 12

She doesn't like her private life talked about but made a career talking about the troubles others go through.

People should just have her write their articles for them so she cannot get arsey.

Hypocrite

Reactions: 4

Do they not get sent a copy of the finished interview to read through beforehand??

Reactions: 6
Do they not get sent a copy of the finished interview to read through beforehand??
Her management would, if they requested such things. But they are probably too busy celebrating another crisp advert or making sure nobody prettier than Laura gets booked as a guest on Aftersun, you know - the important things...

Aaaand like clockwork, after hounding another journalist, she is back pushing #BeKind this morning.

Her routine:

1 Court press
2 Moan about press being unfair
3 Cause hassle for people in the press
4 Get called out on being a hypocrite
5 Shout BeKind and claim you're being bullied again

Rinse and repeat... 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Be kind is usually the go to statement of the unkind. Some of the people I know who post that tit are the meanest witches I've ever had the misfortune to meet, one a mental health nurse too, honestly you couldn't make it up. The hypocrisy reeks and unfortunately LW gives off those very same vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hate #bekind !!
Yep, it's inane. It doesn't mean anything in the real world. Of course being kind generally is right but life is full of complicated situations in which we might need to be firm, or critical of others. We're allowed to have boundaries. We're bloody adults ffs, we don't have to include everyone. It's another stick to beat women with, just a continuation of the age old insistence that women must be caring and accommodating, no matter what.

I also know some truly bloody awful people who are all over the #be kind narrative. Of course, if they say it on social media it must be true!

Reactions: 18
Yep, it's inane. It doesn't mean anything in the real world. Of course being kind generally is right but life is full of complicated situations in which we might need to be firm, or critical of others. We're allowed to have boundaries. We're bloody adults ffs, we don't have to include everyone. It's another stick to beat women with, just a continuation of the age old insistence that women must be caring and accommodating, no matter what.

I also know some truly bloody awful people who are all over the #be kind narrative. Of course, if they say it on social media it must be true!
I couldn’t agree more. I know people who post “be kind” “good vibes only” type bullsh*t and they’re known arseho*les / workplace bullies. I really feel like calling them out. Laura, if you’re reading this, doxxing journalists isn’t in line with “be kind”

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.