Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I thought her lipstick wasn't fully applied to her bottom lip but no - lipstick shouldn't go on the inside of your lips. She's pushing out her bottom lip so much. Meanwhile, the top lip is overlined. And the dress looks like she's just been swinging with Tarzan. All in all, a ridiculous look. And obviously, she can't present well either.

View attachment 704316
It’s the bizarre dancing for me. There’s something so awkward about how she swings herself around. She’s so gangly and trying to be (Beyoncé?)... it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
I still think Rosanna Davison should present the show if it returns in 2022. At least then there might be SOME chance of me watching.

I still think Rosanna Davison should present the show if it returns in 2022. At least then there might be SOME chance of me watching.
Is she even a presenter? She's not well known in Britain. I think it's time they flew sophie monk from Australia in for it. She's good and doesn't take herself seriously.

Reactions: 6
Is she even a presenter? She's not well known in Britain. I think it's time they flew sophie monk from Australia in for it. She's good and doesn't take herself seriously.
love Sophie Monk! She has a lovely way with the Aussie islanders and builds great rapport with them. And my goodness, she can pull off some amazing outfits.

Reactions: 3
yeah i dont think rosanna davison is well known in the UK, also didnt think she is a presenter. i like her and all but idk if shed be good match for it. it doesnt even really need a presenter I dont think. If i had to pick someone it would be someone like rylan. but overall i hate the show and hope its cancelled

Reactions: 8
Brian Dowling might be an idea as a presenter with Rob Beckett doing the voice over.

Reactions: 5
Blaming some intern there for the name pronunciation.
Why bother even picking that question to answer.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She sounds like she’s on meth when she does those Q and A’s. Not sure what her angle is there..? She’s bizarre.

Reactions: 2
Just seen her story and can't believe she's choosing to blame someone else for her mistake 🤬🤬 even if it was somebody else, she's the one that said it wrong and if she has a friend called Priya surely she would've known how to pronounce it.
Then at the end she turns it around on her accent and people making comments at her because of her Irish accent, pathetic. 'oh poor me, someone said I put 'or' on the end of it but that's just my accent'.
She really hit a nerve with me and that story, what a twit, so ignorant.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’ve accidentally watched part of an episode of Buffering again (just because it’s on after LI and it draws me in like a car crash). It’s so shite! The other actors are pretty much alright, so they make Iain’s awful acting seem even shitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve accidentally watched part of an episode of Buffering again (just because it’s on after LI and it draws me in like a car crash). It’s so shite! The other actors are pretty much alright, so they make Iain’s awful acting seem even shitter.
It’s rubbish! It just plods along. The dialogue is unrealistic/ pure cringe. The “sexting” episode was painfully unfunny.

yeah i dont think rosanna davison is well known in the UK, also didnt think she is a presenter. i like her and all but idk if shed be good match for it. it doesnt even really need a presenter I dont think. If i had to pick someone it would be someone like rylan. but overall i hate the show and hope its cancelled
Is she Chris de Burgh’s daughter?

Reactions: 2
I just read some of the reviews of it and you're not alone in that view! Maybe I'll ask Laura in her next Q&A how she feels about the poor reception her husband's sitcom has received.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.