Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posts so many pictures of herself. She’d eat herself if she could. She’s got a great figure but I’d say very average looking. Strange flat face and some very suspect style choices.
I don’t mean to skinny shame but I do think she’s gotten too thin … she used to have curves and looked healthy and plump (her figure and face) … but now she just looks overall starved and gaunt, I really don’t think it looks well on her. Her cherub cheeks used to make her stand out so much … now as you say, her face is just … flat. Again, I don’t think she is actually too thin, and not to skinny shame, I just think she looked healthier before

Reactions: 9
On the I'm a Celeb aftershow I had no clue who she was and thought she was just so stunning. Beautiful hair and a glowy fresh exquisite face.
It can't just be her being a few years older that have made her quite so almost ordinary can it? I look at her now and struggle to remember why I thought she was so lovely. Obviously she is still pretty - but she just seems a bit flat. Her sparkle has completely gone.
This is just about her appearance not character.

Reactions: 8
Anyone see her on GMTV just now with that idiot Richard Arnold interviewing her at the GQ awards last night, she actually said to him I have my breast pump in my bag??? Your at an awards ceremony my love why would you bring that ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Anyone see her on GMTV just now with that idiot Richard Arnold interviewing her at the GQ awards last night, she actually said to him I have my breast pump in my bag??? Your at an awards ceremony my love why would you bring that ?
I hope she's demanded a public apology from herself on social media as we all know how much she hates anyone defining her as a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hope she's demanded a public apology from herself on social media as we all know how much she hates anyone defining her as a mother
Oh no she’s allowed to talk about being a mother, after all, who else is going to remind everyone just how brilliant she is at being a mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do these people get paid for attending or is it just a free night out? I’m just wondering why she bothered going. Having your photo taken with Z listers isn’t exactly something I’d be jumping at a few days after attending a wedding. Especially not with a small baby at home that is nursing.

Reactions: 2
I think she looks so different to her 20s now, a combination of older and more gaunt face and whatever work she’s had done to try to preserve her looks. She has non-descript blonde celebrity face now. also clearly her strategy for staying “relevant” is to attend every celebrity awards show and event and party ever, she’s been doing that since day one. Bit sad she’s still at it in her late 30s and after spending the first few months of her newborn daughter’s life preoccupied with “the biggest show on telly”.

Reactions: 7
I think she looks so different to her 20s now, a combination of older and more gaunt face and whatever work she’s had done to try to preserve her looks. She has non-descript blonde celebrity face now. also clearly her strategy for staying “relevant” is to attend every celebrity awards show and event and party ever, she’s been doing that since day one. Bit sad she’s still at it in her late 30s and after spending the first few months of her newborn daughter’s life preoccupied with “the biggest show on telly”.
i dont think shes had any work done on her face but yeah her face does look thinner and more gaunt but she hasnt taken a minute since she had her baby to relax, a woman in her position financially should be able to at least for the first few months of the babies life. just shows how narcissistic she is. She needs attention

Reactions: 8
Embarrassingly for her and Iain - they were only actually invited to the GQ Awards THIS WEEK. Notice how she hadnt mentioned it at all until the day of the party? Because they were officially invited the day before. Cringe.

The organisers have been a bit of a shambles this year, and were expecting Paul McCartney, Amelia Clark, James Corden, Kit Harrington, Jason Sudekis and a number of others. They were scrambling last week when they realised the sheer number of people they hadn't actually gotten confirmation from. The likes of Kate Garraway and Susannah Reid were invited but turned it down by all accounts. Brooklyn Beckham, Helen Mirren and Suranne Jones were all either busy or travelling back from overseas therefore having to quarantine and unavailable.

This week, the organisers reached Z list and invited Joel Dommett, Emily Atack and The Whitmore of course. Romesh Ranganathan an Jack Whitehall pulled out at late notice due to filming commitments so some other nobodies were invited on the day/day before too.

Having heard about this, then seeing her and Iain pose on the red carpet like they were the A List just made it extra hilarious.

Apparently Laura spent the entire evening following PR people around, while everyone else actually had a decent time. Adds more weight to the theory she has few friends in the industry other than people she can use to climb the greasy pole. I notice she namechecked Max Dundas - a PR bigwig (who interestingly doesn't represent her) and Jazz Sherman, an entertainment industry manager. Everything is an opportunity to her now, it seems.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I don't think she gets paid to attend stuff like this, it's more done to keep her profile up and her name in the papers, right? Christ, it sounds like an exhausting way to live. Give me my 9-5 and my Netflix and PJs and anonymity any day of the week.

Also I see on her GQ posts that she seems to have created a hashtag about herself, "whatwhitmorewore". Read that and a part of me died that's never coming back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I don't think she gets paid to attend stuff like this, it's more done to keep her profile up and her name in the papers, right? Christ, it sounds like an exhausting way to live. Give me my 9-5 and my Netflix and PJs and anonymity any day of the week.

Also I see on her GQ posts that she seems to have created a hashtag about herself, "whatwhitmorewore". Read that and a part of me died that's never coming back.
Very much so. Bear in mind last week she was posting celebrating the mammoth achievement of getting through Love Island, and how it was now time for a much needed break. Some negative PR later, and backlash via Caroline Flacks Mothers words, suddenly the break is OFF and she's back in front of the photographers, being 'fiercely private' at all times, of course!

Reactions: 12
If she spent the night brown nosing with PR bigwigs then safe to say she’s not quite as confident about “a lot more Whitmore on the telly” after last week’s bad press. Can’t think of any other reason why she’d spend this little amount of time with her infant daughter after already abandoning her for LI, except for sheer desperation. It’s so try-hard and cringe.

Reactions: 11
LW only making the rod for her own back career wise

her actions will only piss ITV and other channels off

nobody will know who she is in ten years because the offers will dry up

very much ALWAYS THE BRIDESMAID NEVER THE BRIDE as far as TV goes

vile what she did to Nainah Walsh has made her persona non-gatta in Ireland

we,ll soon follow suit

Reactions: 5
it all sounds so exhausting and actually really really sad. she is addicted to fame and attention and if people dont cater to her then she turns on them.

Isn’t the Love Island live reunion this Sunday? Can only imagine the prep that goes into that - so many people involved and unknowns to factor in. To divert time & energy in the few days before, to an unscheduled awards ceremony to keep your profile up - says panic stations imo.

Reactions: 4
LW only making the rod for her own back career wise

her actions will only piss ITV and other channels off

nobody will know who she is in ten years because the offers will dry up

very much ALWAYS THE BRIDESMAID NEVER THE BRIDE as far as TV goes

vile what she did to Nainah Walsh has made her persona non-gatta in Ireland

we,ll soon follow suit
what happened with Nainah Walsh?

Reactions: 1
Does she seriously think LI is bigger than Doctor Who??????? If that's the case she should be converted into a Cyberman!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She absolutely loves herself!! She's not even that braw. She's got a face that looks like it's been smacked hard with a flip flop.
Thinks she's better than everyone😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.