Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Replacing Caroline on LI is the exact same as trying to replace Ant and Dec on the Saturday Night Takeaway. You just can't do it.

Reactions: 8
*protect-her-from-publicity-that’s-not-directly-linked-to-mammys-bank-account

It was never about the protection of the daughter, that would look wildly different regrading:behaviour of both parents… ‘sharing details of her daughter at her own terms’ is just code for ‘cryptic information sells better’
I wonder is she holding out for a big deal. First photos of the whole family.

She's disgusting. Iain should have stepped down from love island when carrie died. It was her show, laura is just a cheap,narcissistic fill in.

Reactions: 7
Would Laura have taken the Love Island host job at the same point that Caroline did, when it was being relaunched in 2015 with low expectations and reality tv was probably at its lowest ebb? Never in a million years, she would think it beneath her and too risky.

Reactions: 14
I'm surprised it was relaunched at all, given how much of a failure the original celebrity version was.

Reactions: 6
Big brother was a lot better. I wish they would bring that back instead of LI. The people were more real and I'm not against surgery if something makes you unhappy but these LI stars have had sooooo much surgery. Even maura is so unrecognisable before she's had everything done to her face and body except her boobs but she has had lipo and bbl etc.

Big brother was a lot better. I wish they would bring that back instead of LI. The people were more real and I'm not against surgery if something makes you unhappy but these LI stars have had sooooo much surgery. Even maura is so unrecognisable before she's had everything done to her face and body except her boobs but she has had lipo and bbl etc.
Maura, bbl? No chance! Shes always had a little bum

Reactions: 4
Maura, bbl? No chance! Shes always had a little bum

They say bum implants here but I think it was bbl. Obviously not to Kardashian extent and her waist are hips are definelty more defined in comparison to older pictures of her where they weren't so yeah I do think she had lipo and small bbl. Alot of people get minimal bbl's so it's hard to tell unless you see before and after. Her face is completely unrecognisable also from before. Looks like a different person.

Reactions: 2

They say bum implants here but I think it was bbl. Obviously not to Kardashian extent and her waist are hips are definelty more defined in comparison to older pictures of her where they weren't so yeah I do think she had lipo and small bbl. Alot of people get minimal bbl's so it's hard to tell unless you see before and after. Her face is completely unrecognisable also from before. Looks like a different person.
Wow, ive never seen a 'natural' looking bbl! 😂

Reactions: 1
Wow, ive never seen a 'natural' looking bbl! 😂
Yeah it does look a lot better than the Kardashian type bbl. Hailey Baldwin is another one who got one a natural looking bbl imo, just judging from before and after pics I follow a website called realself and it's really suprising the amount of people who get stuff like this done. But yeah derailing a bit but my point is that LI gives people a really skewed idea of what is real and what is not and you almost feel nowadays in order to be attractive you need to get something done. Shows like LI promote this idea and that's wrong

Reactions: 7
I see there’s a load of bum chat on here again. Laura will be raging to see her thread has been derailed again by bum talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
well i defo think maura had lipo done to her waist. she had hip dips before and now she mysteriously doesnt. and then her butt definetly looks bigger. although subtle other people have noticed also. her surgeries look good to be fair. but she has had a lot done in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
I don’t bother reading old guess work bc they claimed she had fake boobs when she clearly doesn’t 🤣 Maura’s old bum pics match up to her bum on LI and in her all recent AS videos, like I said angles help(following Danae on IG made me realise so much about insta pics) People just like to throw up that old pic of her from nearly 10 years ago but I do agree her face has had a lot of work. Sorry I’ll shut up about all this bum chat now😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t bother reading old guess work bc they claimed she had fake boobs when she clearly doesn’t 🤣 Maura’s old bum pics match up to her bum on LI and in her all recent AS videos, like I said angles help(following Danae on IG made me realise so much about insta pics) People just like to throw up that old pic of her from nearly 10 years ago but I do agree her face has had a lot of work. Sorry I’ll shut up about all this bum chat now😂
I thought she might have done it after LI but maybe it is angles and filters. yeah back to laura lol

I wonder is she holding out for a big deal. First photos of the whole family.

She's disgusting. Iain should have stepped down from love island when carrie died. It was her show, laura is just a cheap,narcissistic fill in.
I’m not sure why he should have to step down, had he not been there alongside Caroline from the start? I don’t watch it but have seen enough comments to suggest Laura’s the wrong person for the job but unless they cancelled LI after Caroline died, I’m not getting why he had to go?

I’m not sure why he should have to step down, had he not been there alongside Caroline from the start? I don’t watch it but have seen enough comments to suggest Laura’s the wrong person for the job but unless they cancelled LI after Caroline died, I’m not getting why he had to go?
Out of respect for his friend?

Reactions: 1
Out of respect for his friend?
But by that logic, I have some truly great friends at work but if any of them no longer worked there even because of death, should I leave too? I personally think they should have just dropped the show altogether, given the tragedy directly linked to it.

There was no chance he would leave once The Whitmore got her foot in the door

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I honestly think her accent sounds like an English woman trying to do a really bad, exaggerated Irish accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But by that logic, I have some truly great friends at work but if any of them no longer worked there even because of death, should I leave too? I personally think they should have just dropped the show altogether, given the tragedy directly linked to it.

There was no chance he would leave once The Whitmore got her foot in the door
Definitely agreed. They shouldn't have continued the show at all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.