Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eoinindahouze

Can you please stop as she doesn't like being gossiped about..

She doesn't like her private life talked about but made a career talking about the troubles others go through.

People should just have her write their articles for them so she cannot get arsey.

Hypocrite

Reactions: 4

Hally34

VIP Member
Does she seriously think LI is bigger than Doctor Who??????? If that's the case she should be converted into a Cyberman!
Hang on does anyone still watch Doctor Who ? 🤣 haven’t the viewings figures crashed in recent years? By biggest we talking views? Budget? Last year most watched tv in uk (outside of news shows) was im a celeb, strictly and Des. Neither Love Island or Doctor Who are in the top 10 🤷🏻‍♀️. Laura is so unlikeable and she’s pissed of the press recently so they are going to cancel her for sure

He chose her for her looks. Zero sympathy when she turns out to be a massive pain in the arse.

He enjoys the thrill of thinking he’s punching. She likes the idea that he’s lucky to be with her. Both egos suitably inflated. A pain of vain, shallow dickheads.

His new tv show looks shit as well.
Can already tell from the ads for it that he is a terrible actor. He should stick to voice overs haha

GordonD88

Chatty Member
a drop of nearly A MILLION on 2019

OUCH

like I say

probably time for ITV to hold secret talks with Maya Jama about replacing Laura

or revamp it to more of a comedy documentary with Iain,s scripts playing an increased role

or replace it with a revived Big Brother done in the new Australian style of the show

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
So viewing figures are down, according to the Sunday Times.

On one hand, a lucky escape for Whitmore to not be mentioned in an article about the show’s struggles. But then on the other hand - you’re the host and you haven’t been mentioned in the entire article?! I think it goes to show she’s seen as a placeholder - could be anyone and hasn’t made her mark on it.

Attachments

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Last year I made a petition on Change.org for a presenter on an adult TV channel to replace Laura on LI this year. At the same time, some other guy was harassing her on social media for a picture of her arsehole. The presenter thought it was me and now she has a police case against me. I did say sorry to her but instead of accepting my apology, she sent it to the police.
Surely tracking IP addresses and other intelligence would clear you?
What an arsehole (literally) Laura is.

basically all girls that love Molly Mae or any generic love islander like her, probably Liberty this series.These girls defend MM till the day they die, presumably drive a Fiat 500. Can usually find them on Twitter arguing with someone about MM defending her
Hahaha thank you!! people on twitter are mental!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

AsHagrid

if ITV hatched a plot to replace Laura after the dismal ratings and she was axed as a result

I wonder if Iain would resign

they cant let LI drag on too long because its starting to lose its shine

and the brand is a bit tainted by death
I doubt he would, doesn't make financial sense to lose both incomes.

eoinindahouze

I wouldn’t hold out much hope that ITV2 will give her the swerve next year, I mean she wasn’t exactly likeable or popular after the last LI series and yet she got the gig again this year and she’s made it so herself and the gormless hubby are a LI double act.
ITV doesn't care as long as it brings in advertising revenue.

Ailte

VIP Member
Oh my god … the mouth! Defo any photos I’ve taken of my baby like that I pose with my lippy on and my mouth gaping like I’ve just been given a slap … lobes herself

• Haha
Reactions: 3

eoinindahouze

Let's be honest, this series only went ahead 'cause it was commissioned well in advance. If the show is axed permanently after tonight I won't be
it’s the most popular show on TV def won’t be getting axed!
The makers of Doctor Who would take umbrage with your alternative facts...

Maybe LI is bigger on the inside lol

• Haha

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Wonder how they view their long term career paths.
By all accounts the script on buffering is atrocious.
Would they try do a Ruth and Eamonn?

I have to give her some credit that she has done the impossible and united Fiat 500 Twitter and Black Twitter on social media in regards to Love Island to get rid of her. No mean feat *chefs kiss*
Hi, I hope you don't mind me asking but what is "Fiat 500 Twitter" and why is it called that?? I have seen it mentioned A LOT on here but still none the wiser as to what it is!!

user5748

Chatty Member
Don’t want to say that these stories aren’t true but my brother works on gogglebox and he said it’s definitely not true that they were sacked 🤨

I don’t doubt that Laura is annoying af but that definitely isn’t true
I would agree, they were on celeb gogglebox right up to the week before LI began, would’ve been flying to spain then so that’s why they weren’t on the show after that. I wouldn’t say they were sacked.