Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loux2021

I think it’s the weight loss has taken the warmth from her face.
If she got a stone back on she’d look like her old self cause she is pretty.
I like that she never got her lips done lol I don’t know why but I like it xx
yeah i like that also. 9 times out of 10 the person looks way worse with their lips done.

Reactions: 4

Emerald37

VIP Member
To be fair I thought Laura was actually good on I'm a celeb and Caroline had quit that in fairness. She's just awful on love island though. Maybe she knows that she got that gig through betrayal

Sez99

VIP Member
Caroline would not have put Mary in the position of explaining why she’d called things off knowing after she’d said about her gran. She’d have asked Millie if her dad had given Liam a warning to treat her right. She’d have told Abi and Dale that they’re perfect for each other. And then she’d have got pissed with Chloe at the after party.
Laura just screeched ‘it’s so awkward’ 73 times.
But she pronounced it ORKWORD which in itself was so AWKWARD!!!!!

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
Is she paid separately for Aftersun? If not that ridiculous wage is for that as well. Not that I'm a fan - she seems smug and horrible.

Loux2021

she might not be leaving LI tho, because if she love bombed the daisy lowe, nick grimshaw group like some other poster said, then she is probably love bombing ITV. who knows? The show annoys me so much anyway even when caroline did it. i always liked caroline but tbh she did get horrible messages from trolls online saying she wasnt good at the job etc which werent really warranted. Laura is getting the same now but the only difference is that Laura has brought it all on herself and refuses to see she could be wrong. no self awareness. its just a shame caroline had no real friends around her because she was vulnerable

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Big brother was a lot better. I wish they would bring that back instead of LI. The people were more real and I'm not against surgery if something makes you unhappy but these LI stars have had sooooo much surgery. Even maura is so unrecognisable before she's had everything done to her face and body except her boobs but she has had lipo and bbl etc.
Maura, bbl? No chance! Shes always had a little bum

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Everything she posts is done in such an aggressive way. Real undertones of anger and annoyance from her over the simplest of things. Like the bob thing, the way her hair looked in one of her posts it did look shorter, people just asked a question ffs. She will alienate her tens of fans if she keeps up with this perpetual victim vibe. She’s such a dose.
Its as if shes always on the defence and quick to snap back

If she wanted to Laura could have always gone down the “Ah be garragh” Irish trope and been ultra friendly and warming. A bit like what Brian is naturally.

But she seems to have gotten into her head she’s a serious journalist and not just an MTV entertainment TV host who happens to be conventionally good looking and gets booked for TV gigs even though she’s wooden.

Edit: agree with Rylan as new host. He has the right chaotic energy the show needs. He’s also newly single too which I think would benefit his relationships with the islanders.
Aw is he!!? 💔 I'd love Rylan to do it, I always adore him whenever he's on!

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Isn’t the Love Island live reunion this Sunday? Can only imagine the prep that goes into that - so many people involved and unknowns to factor in. To divert time & energy in the few days before, to an unscheduled awards ceremony to keep your profile up - says panic stations imo.