Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GordonD88

Chatty Member
LW only making the rod for her own back career wise

her actions will only piss ITV and other channels off

nobody will know who she is in ten years because the offers will dry up

very much ALWAYS THE BRIDESMAID NEVER THE BRIDE as far as TV goes

vile what she did to Nainah Walsh has made her persona non-gatta in Ireland

we,ll soon follow suit

Reactions: 5

eoinindahouze

ideas ITV should consider since Whitmore has flopped

1 replace her with Maya Jama

2 go without a host at all and just use Iain,s commentary throughout

3 and most realistically END THE SHOW
Yes I think one of those three would be the best solution.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Could not agree more. It’s like she is desperate for someone to compare her to some 60s model. I bet she has considered a pixie cut on more than one occasion. She wants to have substance so much and thinks she can get it by emulating someone with substance. I bet her Spotify lists are pure radio 2 (not knocking it) and abandoned half listened to b sides she is supposed to like.
I’m sure I saw something with their house and they had framed vinyl on their walls - it was all Definitely Maybe, Urban Hymns, Rumours etc - not knocking the music at all but definitely not rare muso hipster 😂

• Haha

eoinindahouze

Never mind if you lose your job, Laura. I'm sure there are lots of lovely houses in Dalkey, Killiney, Foxrock etc you could buy...

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Still in the millions for a show on a satelite channel so I doubt they’re worried. Even if they were Laura is barely on it I’d love to say otherwise but I doubt they’d lose her as a way to ‘save’ the show.
They’ll be a bit worried, it’s a significant drop and it’s their cash cow. ITV’s next financial forecast will be interesting. And I doubt they will try a winter version again. But the fundamental problem is that the format is worn and the contestants know the game. Perhaps ITV figure it’s managed decline and will ride it til the wheels fall off. You can tweak the format but that might accelerate the inevitable. Either way I don’t think a host replacement is off the table. Wait and see.

• Heart

Loux2021

It's getting REALLY painful the amount of self praise she reposts on her instagram, and the amount of stuff Iain now posts saying she is doing a great job. Neither have ever done this previously so they're either rattled or have finally disappeared up their own arses.

Only just noticed her bio today - wow, self important much!? UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador as the headline 😂🤣😂🤣
View attachment 728922
how is that book a best seller?

I really hope it is her 😆
i doubt rosanna would want that job. i know she looks like shes manicured to the last with makeup etc but she also seems quite down to earth and seems to be enjoying her time with her babies at the moment. laura wanted the attention and notoriety from doing this show despite just giving birth.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Wait, off topic I know, but isn't Kelly McDonald Scottish?
Yeah that’s what I’m meaning, she sounded to me like a Scottish person impersonating a Scottish person! I don’t think I explained myself well but she sounded very “och aye the nooo” to me 😂

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
I used to love MTV back in the day! MTV select was my favourite with Donna Air, not sure what has happened to her other than she's gone all posh. Off to see if she has insta now!
Off topic, but I saw Donna Air in John Lewis in Shepard’s bush a couple of years ago, she looks like she hasn’t aged a day

eoinindahouze

I just cannot stand her. She's a hard faced ignorant bitch who clearly loves herself way too much! I hate how she jumped into Caroline's shoes and tries (and fails) to be like her. If she was such a good friend, she would have stepped down after her death. But instead, she is doing everything to emulate her! Sorry but Whitmore has to go! Horrible woman.
Would be great if she went, but as long as Love Island is around, she and Iain are here to stay.

• Sad

Emerald37

VIP Member
Don't think Faye is too fond of the dry shite judging by her comments made when she arrived at the bar pool they were at recently lol

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
She is STILL reposting photos of her outfit from last night and telling US that SHE looks like Farrah Fawcett - aren't you supposed wait for compliments from others, not constantly tell them how great you are?? She's so far up her own hole, and seemingly getting worse.

As for Iain, one of my current colleagues used to work in design and props and did some contractor work on Taskmaster, the series Iain appeared on. I was disappointed to hear (as at the time I thought he was fun on Love Island back then) that everyone loathed him on the TM show. He was bad tempered, very diva-ish, constantly expecting/demanding special treatment and kept himself very separate from everyone else. According to my friend, the taskmaster team are great, very close knit and everyone tends to really get along very well, most guests are stand up comedians and thats a very tight community of itself, but Iain didnt do the circuit really, he was on kids television then decided he was a comedian, so he's not really earned his stripes like the 'proper' writers and comedians, and instead of being friendly / cordial, he was distant and rude.

I keep meaning to watch that series as I've not seen it, but have heard he comes across as a dick even on the final edit.

It seems to make sense now, if he thinks he's something he's not, and she most certainly does, that they're perfect for feeding one anothers ego. Talk about a vicious circle. It would be a huge blow to their self importance if they (or the show) got dropped.
He was SUCH a sore loser!!

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Her face is so unlikeable lol, she was beautiful when on MTV, the years aren’t kind when you’re a hag 😆

Naw I seriously can’t, first 4 pictures MTV era, absolutely beautiful🤩 Next four recent, I know she’s older now but wow, she has rlost allll her good looks, it really doesn’t pay to be so horrible lol

View attachment 752543View attachment 752544View attachment 752545View attachment 752546View attachment 752548View attachment 752549View attachment 752552View attachment 752553

Just edited my above comment and added pictures for reference like Jesus🥴 I’m actually shocked at how much of her looks she has lost lmao she was gorgeous
Guess the years of bad eating, partying, I’d guess smoking and lack of sleep is catching up with her.

I’ve accidentally watched part of an episode of Buffering again (just because it’s on after LI and it draws me in like a car crash). It’s so shite! The other actors are pretty much alright, so they make Iain’s awful acting seem even shitter.
I just read some of the reviews of it and you're not alone in that view! Maybe I'll ask Laura in her next Q&A how she feels about the poor reception her husband's sitcom has received.

• Haha