Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loux2021

yeah i dont think shes had work done either. i could see lines on her face at one point. i think shes just really tired and wont slow down. it has to catch up with you someway.

Reactions: 5

eoinindahouze

Laura was only ever meant to be a place holder while Caroline was subject to a court case. The fact that she is still the presenter while acquiring the position on such shaky ground makes the show feel a bit up in the air and not fully back to itself yet. The whole thing needs revamp.
I absolutely agree, there probably wasn't anyone else available for the job.

Reactions: 5

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I mean... I'm not sure it is... very deep V on the chest and high V on the legs... and the flowy bright style, she looks like she is going for cocktails on a beach vacation... it's a bit inappropriate if you compare it to the other classier outfits of attendees AND the very low key and elegant outfit of the bride. Laura's look screams her signature 'look at me' style...
Its not what id wear but compared to the shapeless faux lace dress its an improvement I think. Looks summery.
Iain obviously didnt feel the need to wear his kilt at this one

Reactions: 4

eoinindahouze

She doesn’t care, she’s not a music journalist. Mtv just happened to be the company stupid enough to give her her break. She won a competition to work for them and it’s obvious she got the job because of how she looked.
If you don't want to do music programming you shouldn't work for MTV.

pipmaccc

Itv denied the Maura and Maya rumours. Tbf it all got started by the sun and the new story from them is the GC 🤣

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
They could 100% do it without a presenter. They should copy Too Hot to Handle and just have a fake Alexa in there as the presenter. Even if Laura got axed and they got Maura, maya or anyone else, whoever takes over, they'd always be compared to Caroline
Noooo! That Alexa makes my ears bleed 😭😭😭

• Haha

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Really don't get these celebs that bang on about privacy etc then post pictures of their street or their local tube station. Maybe I'm wrong but she must live fairly close to that station...is she not basically just annoying where she lives to people?! I've seen loads of others doing similar recently!
Yeah she lives round there, shes shown the local park and the houses across from hers etc. I used to live there and can tell where her house is. These people dont get it. 🤦🏻‍♀️