Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've not had kids but i can see how this would be upsetting to hear, especially if you are suffering from post natal depression etc.

Reactions: 27
Yep the stuff she posts would have made me feel even worse when mine were small. Sometimes just getting through the day with everyone in one piece was the best I could hope for!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just to even things out, I breastfed one of my kids and I use to sit on the couch for hours on end at the beginning making my way through different tv series. I mean like at least 5 hours on the couch, only getting up to pee or make food. I would drop my older kid to school and settle myself on the couch when I got back, best time of my life 😂😂😂😂 just to add, I had bad PND after having my first kid so I decided that my only objective second time around was to keep the kids alive and myself sane.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
This made me unfollow her this morning. The arrogance is next level. She’s making so many new mums (and not so new mums) feel rubbish about themselves. If she’s doing so amazingly, great, good for her, but don’t go bragging about it. She’s not a girls girl is she. I bet she was a real mean girl growing up. She gives off Regina George vibes
I’d love to hand her my reflux turned out to be dairy intolerant baby and see how productive she is. We got on well with the physical act of bf for which I was very thankful; however it was the way the bag screams after a few mouthfuls, arching and crying for hours with wind after every feed that didn’t make it quite so simple Laura you head.

Reactions: 26

Yel

"edited a script" I bet she just put a tick next to a pee joke on a celebrity Juice script 🙄

She felt it was so profound that it should be posted three times on twitter, stories and feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh Laura you are so amazing, so much better than us mere mortals :rolleyes:

Can I ask what the useless ballsack she married is doing while she’s feeding the baby? Can he not pay the bills? Can paying the bills not wait half an hour? Can she not just enjoy the bonding with her daughter?

Reactions: 44
Is she aware how unlikeable she is? Does she get a kick out of it? It honestly feels like she’s just going out of her way to piss people off now with this holier-than-thou motherhood-is-a-breeze crap. She can’t go a day without saying something smug or posting a sh1tty clichéd quote from her book out of context.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is she aware how unlikeable she is? Does she get a kick out of it? It honestly feels like she’s just going out of her way to piss people off now with this holier-than-thou motherhood-is-a-breeze crap. She can’t go a day without saying something smug or posting a sh1tty clichéd quote from her book out of context.
She has plenty of people sucking up to her on Instagram so idk if she is aware

Reactions: 8
She deletes some of the bad comments or replies to them in her ott passive aggressive way.

Reactions: 13
Can I ask what the useless ballsack she married is doing while she’s feeding the baby? Can he not pay the bills? Can paying the bills not wait half an hour? Can she not just enjoy the bonding with her daughter?
Playing fifa on twitch?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She clearly limits what people can comment on Instagram, hence the usual list of blue tick plebs blowing smoke up her arse under every post. Can’t do the same on Twitter, where it’s a very different story and there was way more fallout to that doxxing tweet last week.

Reactions: 16
“Editing a script” 🤣 oh do duck off. She isn’t trying to empower woman, she’s trying to show off.

Reactions: 27
Also "pay bills" never heard of a direct debit?!! I'm so superhuman, my bills get paid automatically.... woweeee 🙄

I know its been said, but what a bleeping dick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Just to even things out, I breastfed one of my kids and I use to sit on the couch for hours on end at the beginning making my way through different tv series. I mean like at least 5 hours on the couch, only getting up to pee or make food. I would drop my older kid to school and settle myself on the couch when I got back, best time of my life 😂😂😂😂 just to add, I had bad PND after having my first kid so I decided that my only objective second time around was to keep the kids alive and myself sane.
Just wondering girls, am I still a superwoman??? Even though I did feck all but feed my baby??? My kids are 16 and 10 now and none of that crap means anything!!! LW is not stupid, she knows how it feels to compare yourself especially after having a baby, she plays on that. Nobody can get back to work that quick without help, she has her hair and make up professionally done most days. I wish the likes of her would turn the camera around and show the truth, the nannies, the family support etc. If you are up all night with a new baby you can barely function the next day. Be kind and show the truth. If you care so much about other women, show it! Be compassionate and empathetic, understand that other woman are going through hellish times. It’s not about you not being allowed to show your happy , it’s about being caring and kind towards those who may not be in such a happy place.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Yel

She's taking back control with her carefully thought about posts and change is coming 😐

Even when I'm just looking after one toddler I'd never have as much time as she has to reply and post so much on social media. But she is wonderwoman.😆

Screenshot_20210509-123247_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210509-123225_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
How about gazing down at the wonder of your newborn, whilst your partner brings you a drink,juice,tea,whatever...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.