Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Giovanni would be an easy partner to be with if you weren't into him. I think she would have done alot better with a different partner

Reactions: 1
It’s funny what she’s doing on her Twitter feed. She’s put out a question about favorite tv theme tune. This will push down a lot of the negative tweets in the last few days from everytime you type in her name. It’s a done thing in the celeb world from what I have read. It doesn’t take away the fact she’s a complete and utter knob

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s funny what she’s doing on her Twitter feed. She’s put out a question about favorite tv theme tune. This will push down a lot of the negative tweets in the last few days from everytime you type in her name. It’s a done thing in the celeb world from what I have read. It doesn’t take away the fact she’s a complete and utter knob
She should just apologise would make people warm to her more, but I think it must be to do with Eoghan McDermott that's why she called out that particular journalist.

Reactions: 6
I don't think Giovanni would be an easy partner to be with if you weren't into him. I think she would have done alot better with a different partner
I doubt it. Giovanni is fabulous and has been fantastic with Debbie and Ranvir. He's a great choreographer. I imagine working with Laura must have been the equivalent of Brendan and Lulu. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
I doubt it. Giovanni is fabulous and has been fantastic with Debbie and Ranvir. He's a great choreographer. I imagine working with Laura must have been the equivalent of Brendan and Lulu. :ROFLMAO:
Giovanni also got on well with Michelle Visage and she strikes me as someone who would take no nonsense from anyone. They are both from an Italian background so both fiery but they got on like a house on fire

Reactions: 15
He’s certainly had a few contenders so he knows how to bring out the best in people and if he’s tough to get that results then maybe she just couldn’t handle it? I honestly don’t think she would be happy with whomever she got unless they promised to blow smoke up her arse 12-hours a day

Reactions: 11

Glad to see another person calling her out. Laura should say sorry and release a statement to say she regrets her actions. Otherwise people should contact any place that works with her and ask them to think again.

Reactions: 21

Glad to see another person calling her out. Laura should say sorry and release a statement to say she regrets her actions. Otherwise people should contact any place that works with her and ask them to think again.
I think we’ll have a long wait for an apology from her. The best thing journalists could do imo is stop reporting on her at all because all publicity seems to be good publicity for The Whitmore

Reactions: 24
I was watching a repeat of Celeb Gogglebox and it reminded me that she and husband were on it last series. Well they were much advertised to be on it, then only seemed to appear a couple of times. I wonder what happened? Just not interesting or funny enough to make the cut?

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Paloma is being a bit shady here. I know she had a baby around the same time and has spoken openly about suffering from PND.
Screenshot_20210509-070923_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 25
Omg she is so annoying!!!
View attachment 566005
This made me unfollow her this morning. The arrogance is next level. She’s making so many new mums (and not so new mums) feel rubbish about themselves. If she’s doing so amazingly, great, good for her, but don’t go bragging about it. She’s not a girls girl is she. I bet she was a real mean girl growing up. She gives off Regina George vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 51
This made me unfollow her this morning. The arrogance is next level. She’s making so many new mums (and not so new mums) feel rubbish about themselves. If she’s doing so amazingly, great, good for her, but don’t go bragging about it. She’s not a girls girl is she. I bet she was a real mean girl growing up. She gives off Regina George vibes
Totally! If I was a new mum and saw that I'd be so upset. Urghh can't believe I actually used to like her.

Reactions: 22
If any new mums are reading this, it's absolutely fine to just have a nice sit down while you're feeding your baby. More than fine, in fact. Laura needs to take a day off from being a prize twit.

Although no doubt she posted that purely for the reason she could include 'edited a script' so we all know she's a proper 'writer'

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.