Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I presume she means ipso? But this is what it says about children, reporting on a name of a child (who's mother overshared and courted press from before the birth) doesn't seem like a breach.

*Children
i) All pupils should be free to complete their time at school without unnecessary intrusion.

ii) They must not be approached or photographed at school without permission of the school authorities.

iii) Children under 16 must not be interviewed or photographed on issues involving their own or another child’s welfare unless a custodial parent or similarly responsible adult consents.

iv) Children under 16 must not be paid for material involving their welfare, nor parents or guardians for material about their children or wards, unless it is clearly in the child's interest.

v) Editors must not use the fame, notoriety or position of a parent or guardian as sole justification for publishing details of a child's private life.

Reactions: 15
“Change is coming”. She’s starting to sound like Andrew Brady

I presume she means ipso? But this is what it says about children, reporting on a name of a child (who's mother overshared and courted press from before the birth) doesn't seem like a breach.

*Children
i) All pupils should be free to complete their time at school without unnecessary intrusion.

ii) They must not be approached or photographed at school without permission of the school authorities.

iii) Children under 16 must not be interviewed or photographed on issues involving their own or another child’s welfare unless a custodial parent or similarly responsible adult consents.

iv) Children under 16 must not be paid for material involving their welfare, nor parents or guardians for material about their children or wards, unless it is clearly in the child's interest.

v) Editors must not use the fame, notoriety or position of a parent or guardian as sole justification for publishing details of a child's private life.
She published the name of her child herself in her stupid bloody book

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She wants us all to see how wonderful her glossy media presence life is. Look at me, not only am I a strong female ( and a MILF ) I also manage to breast feed, edit a script, answer emails, complete 100 one handed push ups, do my hair, paint my nails, pout and pose all without breaking sweat. Any of you lesser mortals are just pathetic if you can’t also achieve my unattainable standards, while looking as good as me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i feel like shes getting off on all the attention from this. sick narcissist

• Sick
Reactions: 18
This made me unfollow her this morning. The arrogance is next level. She’s making so many new mums (and not so new mums) feel rubbish about themselves. If she’s doing so amazingly, great, good for her, but don’t go bragging about it. She’s not a girls girl is she. I bet she was a real mean girl growing up. She gives off Regina George vibes
My thought when I saw this was - they are only little for such a short time concentrate on feeding (bottle or breast) and bond with your baby gaze at them stroke their head just be ! I deleted fb when my youngest was little so I wasn’t tempted to not be in the moment when feeding him xx

Reactions: 22
She's taking back control with her carefully thought about posts and change is coming 😐

Even when I'm just looking after one toddler I'd never have as much time as she has to reply and post so much on social media. But she is wonderwoman.😆

View attachment 566189View attachment 566190
Mm she's had long enough to come up with that response. 'I'm doing a lot of work behind the scenes' 😂😂😂 What - on Celebrity Juice and Love Island? Yes both so empowering for women.
She seems to be a greedy unpleasant narcissist who for some reason thinks she is some sort of feminist spokesperson.
Absolutely delusional.
I suspect she will get less and less work and in a couple of years time the only time you hear her name will be 'oh I wonder what ever happened to that Laura Whatsername?'

Reactions: 29
This made me unfollow her this morning. The arrogance is next level. She’s making so many new mums (and not so new mums) feel rubbish about themselves. If she’s doing so amazingly, great, good for her, but don’t go bragging about it. She’s not a girls girl is she. I bet she was a real mean girl growing up. She gives off Regina George vibes
Yep, just horrible. It's like she's trying to make people feel bad. I couldn't do anything else when bf as I had a huge baby and what with my c section scar it was really difficult to hold him when feeding. So yeah, could only manage one thing at a time. Obviously not a supermum then!! What a cow.

Reactions: 17
Yep, just horrible. It's like she's trying to make people feel bad. I couldn't do anything else when bf as I had a huge baby and what with my c section scar it was really difficult to hold him when feeding. So yeah, could only manage one thing at a time. Obviously not a supermum then!! What a cow.
She couldn’t be more irritating if she tried.

Reactions: 13
I have to go back to work after 6 weeks with my second and I'm absolutely gutted! There's no way I'll be screaming and shouting about it as I feel enough guilt about it as it is, it's definitely not a badge of honour in my case just a necessity!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What can’t she just shut up? I’m pretty sure a lot of new mums feel like crap without her constant self praise and bragging.

Reactions: 18
I have to go back to work after 6 weeks with my second and I'm absolutely gutted! There's no way I'll be screaming and shouting about it as I feel enough guilt about it as it is, it's definitely not a badge of honour in my case just a necessity!
I feel for you. All the best. It is tough!

Reactions: 6
Niamh Walsh has written about the whole thing, if anyone's interested -- link
However, it was gratifying to see that the Irish and British media — and even the Washington Post — publicly supported me and, more importantly, journalism. Because ultimately, asking people for comment — giving people a right to reply to what you intend to write about them — is a cornerstone of responsible journalism.

If I worried such emails would be made public, then my stories would never see the light of day. The idea that I was pressuring anybody to comment when they didn’t want to say anything is puzzling. I went to the presenter’s agent by email.

The short email did not demand a response — that it got the response it did is remarkable. Reasonable people, who read the email online, saw it for what it was.

(...)and, yes, I’ll be equally undeterred from politely peppering agents to pampered celebrities with queries they are at liberty to confirm, deny or simply ignore. Politely.
--from the linked article

Reactions: 52
Sending you lots of love. Please don’t feel too guilty, I bet your wee one will grow up knowing you always did your best by them, whereas Stevie might have the same feelings about their childhood

Reactions: 13
Also, Ryan-Marks Daily Star article is now published on the site. Some of my favorite bits from that article:
"Laura Whitmore, do us all a favour and zip it."

"So when I decided to call out this mediocre reality TV presenter on her Instagram post(...)"

"Get a life. Work might be drying-up if she has the time to ridicule strangers online, especially when her agent could’ve replied and quashed rumours."

"I’m exhausted by these D-list celebrities wanting fame and fortunes, yet don’t accept the other side of being in the public eye. You can’t have it both ways. (...) But with those unique benefits, comes greater public interest in your personal life."

"You signed up for this. What made you think, Laura, that being the host of ITV2’s flagship TV show, they’d be no press intrusion or public interest in your life. Perhaps if you can’t face the reality of fame, quit your cushy Love Island gig. There’s a queue of much more talented, humble, and understanding presenters who would be ready to take your place in a heartbeat."

"As long as it’s on her terms, or she’s the front cover, and has complete control of what people say about her, then she appears to be fine with it."

"Not even the Royal Family make this kind of a fuss when they’re revealing the name of their latest royal baby; the difference being they have the world’s attention, yet Laura is barely scraping a combined audience of 2million. It’s laughable to the point I can’t tell if she’s being serious or trolling the people who might be mildly interested."

"Don’t lecture the public from your high horse on what’s wrong and what’s right, when evidently, you’re just as bad. Cheers, Laura."

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.