Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm finding him quite painful on LI this year.
I can't remember if he was always as unfunny but I didn't see it, or now I just find him and his wife so annoying it's tainted it.
I think it’s an ITV problem tbh, their “comedy” is always shouty and repetitive, it’s not good. Ch4’s output is far, far better but imagine IS’ low brow work is more profitable.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't call it a "sitcom" by any stretch of the imagination. Iain is about as funny as stubbing your toe.
I saw Ian in standup a couple of years ago. Humble and self deprecating. And quite funny! Laura seems to have drained all that from him,

Reactions: 7
Ian has fucked it for himself being a comedian and married to that whinge merchant. Most good jokes involve depreciation or ribbing of others and I’ve noticed he is not near as funny as he was pre Laura. He has to watch himself now because she has flown off the handle over so little so he can’t be nearly as cutting or to the bone as he probably would like

Reactions: 18
Prediction: either this will be the last series or it will move to Channel 5 next year.

I think it’s an ITV problem tbh, their “comedy” is always shouty and repetitive, it’s not good. Ch4’s output is far, far better but imagine IS’ low brow work is more profitable.
Plebs is the one exception.

Reactions: 5
She fancies the thought of Iain punching above his weight by being with her… as stated by her… yet she truly is the reacher in that relationship… looks will get you far but only for so long when you’ve got a two faced fake-nice personality that’s as dry as her crisp sandwiches

Reactions: 14
I just checked out her insta for first time in ages. That before and after for itcosmetics etc just made me feel a whole lot better about myself. Genuinely if she keeps that up I’ll start to like her for making me feel like I’m. Or the only Gollum in the hood.

I feel like the early baby weeks are catching up with her. I remember physically feeling quite good after first baby for first few months and then the sleepless nights caught up. Cannot imagine doing it and flying back and forth to Spain. Mad.

Reactions: 14
I just checked out her insta for first time in ages. That before and after for itcosmetics etc just made me feel a whole lot better about myself. Genuinely if she keeps that up I’ll start to like her for making me feel like I’m. Or the only Gollum in the hood.

I feel like the early baby weeks are catching up with her. I remember physically feeling quite good after first baby for first few months and then the sleepless nights caught up. Cannot imagine doing it and flying back and forth to Spain. Mad.
Agreed, I think if she's not careful she will crash and burn. She's taken on too much since Stevie was born and not given herself the time to properly recover. She is really doing herself and other mothers a disservice by trying to be a supermum. For most it is just unrealistic and by constantly bombarding us with how easy everything is for her, she is making it difficult for herself later down the line to say well actually this is really hard and am struggling. I hope she is as ok as she says though as wouldn't wish I'll health on anyone, especially post partum.

Reactions: 15
I don’t care how easy she says she has it and how amazing she says she feels, she looks absolutely wrecked and those bags under her eyes don’t lie. She’s full of 💩

Reactions: 19
Maybe it’s the sickness bug that my 5 year old has brought home with him but I suddenly feel very nauseous after watching Laura trying to be seductive slurping on an oyster 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s not just Laura who does it, but why document your night out with your fella when u could just put the phone down and enjoy your night? Especially for wan who wants “privacy”

Reactions: 13
Had a nightmare recently. It was sometime in the next 20 years and Laura was Taoiseach.

She was on par with Trump in terms of public (un)popularity in her country.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So today she is linking a petition to have social media users provide verified personal ID before signing up, to stop trolling and online hate... after making headlines herself for causing an online pile on of a journalist, and taking the piss out of one of her own followers for being called Karen.

The same woman who advocates a health programme for Nintendo whilst also advertising crisps, preaching about sustainable, ethical fashion whilst being paid by Primark, and of course backing the Be Kind movement and encouraging mental health and womens rights, whilst being on the payroll of Celebrity Juice and Love Island.

The woman really is thick as mince. Either practice what you preach, or be a happy to be an utter hypocrite who is happy to take the coin. What a gal.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Amazed by her stupidity and hypocrisy on an almost daily basis, providing ID in order to use social media, just the same as opening a bank account according to 'the Whitmore'. Not a single thought to the marginalised in society that this will automatically exclude but she's happy to jump on the bandwagon as usual. I get that most people sharing this petition have good intentions but at least most 'celebs' have responded more graciously to comments rightly highlighting concerns with this approach.

The make up video, dancing videos, the sheer number of self indulgent posts, British army stuff, paid for promo trip to israel a few years back, I just can't stand this woman. Glad she features so little on love island

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Of course she’s all for ID being required for social media use. She’s always jumping on the bandwagon. This woman has no mind of her own.

I know a few people who have shared it as well but I believe it’s mostly in good faith and they simply haven’t thought it through. The only difference is a lot of people (including celebrities with higher status than her) responded with grace when informed of the issues it’d cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.