Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's going to regret targeting that journalist. She needs them more than they need her. Let's face it, there's plenty of other wannabes out there to 'harrass.'

Reactions: 19
It’s incredible how much the tide is turning against her in the tabloids, it’s equally remarkable how things skinned and confrontational she is. She obviously now actively seeks out her mentions and can’t not clap back as anyone who dares not to shower her with praise.

Reactions: 22
I think she thinks she is like queen of the clap back or something now. She doesn’t realise it just makes her seem nasty and bitter!

Reactions: 11

Yes because around 45 minutes of air time a week where it's just asking question for multiple panelists to answer must be really hard work.
They've definitely got her in their sights. It's totally well deserved and she's just falling for it. I bet itv are already auditioning for a new presenter next week.

Also I hope her husband explains the difference between sarcasm and just being a witch as she's massively failing with her banter

Reactions: 18
To be honest it's probably not a good look if she's flying back and forward every week when most families aren't able to get on holiday but the money she's getting paid should reflect this, its a ridiculous amount for hardly any appearance at all.

Reactions: 10
The DM comments say it all.
Such a car crash on social lately with doxing irish journos and dodgy ads (ethical Primark - right ya hun, the dry crisp sandwich 🤢, pay day loans).

Her agent must be a plonker.

Reactions: 16
I got stuck down a bit of a love island rabbit hole earlier (judge all you like 💅🏻) and the difference between her and Caroline in not only presenting, but the warmth shown to the contestants during tough moments is ridiculous.
Absolutely not the right person for the job at all.

The DM comments say it all.
Such a car crash on social lately with doxing irish journos and dodgy ads (ethical Primark - right ya hun, the dry crisp sandwich 🤢, pay day loans).

Her agent must be a plonker.
Agree about agent although maybe her agent can’t stand her so is letting her dig herself deeper. I can’t imagine anyone advising her to do what they she’s doing but 10% of 600 000 is pretty good going to be a yes man/ woman.

I think they probably recognise that she doesn’t have the longevity they initially thought and they are making money off her while they can knowing it will come to an end soon.

Reactions: 5
i almost feel sorry for her but dislike her at the same time. shes never had to struggle, work hard to earn her craft or be rejected in her early life so its turned her into this entitled narcissistic monster. it would have been better if she hadnt got the mtv gig, might have humbled her a bit. i really cant see her being on television for much longer. people just do not like her.

Reactions: 13
She’s a safe bet as a seat filler because she is so meh, happens to have a decent social media presence and attends the opening of envelopes and that’s why she gets gigs. But above all of that you have to be likeable and more and more, people are starting to realise just how insufferable and arrogant she is. I give her two years max left in this industry. She has no charm or charisma to carry her through unstable times. She’ll be dust soon enough

Reactions: 8
In terms of love island, Caroline flack is definitely a hard act to follow. You need someone who is caring and actually gives a tit. It was clear Caroline loved that job and it showed. She clearly cared about the contestants whereas Laura just cares about herself.

I think her ego and lack of humility will be the death of her career eventually. Probably sooner rather than later. You can't sustain a career in the public eye with the intense glare of the media without playing the game, which requires being nice to everyone on the way up and understanding that the bad comes with the good when it comes to fame and fortune, and you can't pick and choose between the two. Build a career on selling your looks and gossiping about celebrities / reality TV stars, and you're going to be subjected to the same treatment. Is it ok, not really, is it just the game in a shallow, cut-throat industry, absolutely.

She's over-the-top defensive these days, can't stand being called out or not gushed to constantly. She's the type to google her own name and @ mentions and just can't help herself. Probably because she's sailed through life so far on her looks and her over-the-top confidence, and now it's not being met by unbridled adoration and she can't handle it. Caroline had a sense of humility, of almost vulnerability that made her relatable. She felt like one of your mates, the things she struggled with, and the way she treated those LI contestants like they were friends. Laura just alienates, more and more these days with her "look at me being a girl boss super mom" social media posts and tone-deaf sponsorships.

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion - Laura Whitmore#3 Her total arrogance is not good craic, she’s nothing compared to Caroline Flack.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.