Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with all reality shows is they can start out an experimental format that causes chaaaooos but it soon becomes too self aware, the contestants now are after brand deals which is why you won’t get anyone being a baddy or putting it about, mean girls don’t get PLT edits do they 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is why the circle has remained enjoyable as it’s not a civilian to influencer pipeline (yet)
The Circle has been axed now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
i find maura kinda fake because its very clear to me that the whole LI is scripted so how genuine is she really. she tries to portray that she is genuine but is after the fame and adoration also imho. I think the whole series should be scrapped. big brother was a lot better idk why they got rid of that

Reactions: 6
She's at Wimbledon today, but despite being 'fiercely private' she's obviously had to take a photo of herself being supermum and pumping milk in the car on the way there.

She's genuinely insufferable now - a look at the comments under any article about her, in any publication, should tell you exactly what the majority of public opinion is of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Serious hawking around the place (Spain, studio etc) with a newborn and the mam at home minding her.
Would she not be afraid of getting COVID.

Reactions: 7
I imagine her infamous management team were utterly desperate to get her to Wimbledon to be seen, after the likes of Maya Jama made the paper for doing the same.

Maya was getting hugs and kisses from the likes of Sienna Miller, whilst on the arm of an NBA superstar. Whitmore was third wheeling beside Olly bleeping Murs and his girlfriend 😂 amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I imagine her infamous management team were utterly desperate to get her to Wimbledon to be seen, after the likes of Maya Jama made the paper for doing the same.

Maya was getting hugs and kisses from the likes of Sienna Miller, whilst on the arm of an NBA superstar. Whitmore was third wheeling beside Olly bleeping Murs and his girlfriend 😂 amazing!
Even Olly looked like he didn’t want to be there with her. He’s got such a forced smile on his face 🤣

Reactions: 9
I assume that’s Ollys girlfriend? She looks gorgeous and like she’s having genuine fun which makes Laura’s face liked a smacked arse look even more obvious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.