Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG that video on her Insta of her in pjs to glam. Could she love herself anymore? Imagine if a regular person you know did that, they’d have the piss ripped out of them.

I can’t even watch Love Island now Caroline’s gone, Laura can’t replace her and never will. At least Caroline was humble and sweet, always so loving towards to contestants. Laura is too big headed and very harsh looking. She seems very cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG that video on her Insta of her in pjs to glam. Could she love herself anymore? Imagine if a regular person you know did that, they’d have the piss ripped out of them.

I can’t even watch Love Island now Caroline’s gone, Laura can’t replace her and never will. At least Caroline was humble and sweet, always so loving towards to contestants. Laura is too big headed and very harsh looking. She seems very cold.
i feel like a lot of people are like that nowadays on instagram and tik tok with all the posing and pouting etc. i cant really comprehend how people can fancy themselves so much,
lauras face gets all weird and distorted when she thinks shes looking good. its actually very offputting and makes her really unattractive imo, depsite her being conventionally attractive

Reactions: 9
Notice Paloma Faith has made a comment on that cringe dancing tik tok. That’s not the first time she’s made a comment that could be read as passive aggressive. I like to believe that’s the tone anyway 😂
What did Paloma say? I can’t find it 😆

i feel like a lot of people are like that nowadays on instagram and tik tok with all the posing and pouting etc. i cant really comprehend how people can fancy themselves so much,
lauras face gets all weird and distorted when she thinks shes looking good. its actually very offputting and makes her really unattractive imo, depsite her being conventionally attractive
I know, I just couldn’t do it, I’d be so embarrassed 😂

Reactions: 4
Love Island ratings down below two million EVEN WITHOUT FOOTBALL

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

choosing a pathetically poor successor to Cazz wont have helped matters

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She's literally been on one episode, it's made no difference!

It's the terrible cast they've chosen. They will press the panic button soon and do Casa Amor early imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love it when big headed twats like Laura get a land. Hopefully she will feck off and take that gobshite of a man child with her.

How’s his sitcom doing btw? It’s on at the moment isn’t it - not that you’d know with literally nobody interested in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

To be fair the producers have picked the worst ever contestants who have no interest in each other

• Heart
Reactions: 10
5C08AA62-E283-4F97-BA62-3F70DF1DE34E.jpeg

Does anyone else think her posing face looks like she has smelled a really smelly fart and she is disappointed in the person who dealt it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I love it when big headed twats like Laura get a land. Hopefully she will feck off and take that gobshite of a man child with her.

How’s his sitcom doing btw? It’s on at the moment isn’t it - not that you’d know with literally nobody interested in it.
I wouldn't call it a "sitcom" by any stretch of the imagination. Iain is about as funny as stubbing your toe.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't call it a "sitcom" by any stretch of the imagination. Iain is about as funny as stubbing your toe.
I'm finding him quite painful on LI this year.
I can't remember if he was always as unfunny but I didn't see it, or now I just find him and his wife so annoying it's tainted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.