Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just coming on having seen her comment on Gina Martin’s post about why this ID for social media idea if massively flawed and even dangerous. Lots of informative replies to her but they’re wasting their breath she won’t even read them, she only cares for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Our Laura loves a bandwagon doesn’t she? 🙄. The idea behind the campaign is a very noble one and obviously on the back of the horrific comments made to players from the Euros but I don’t think Laura gives a tit about other people. She’s the sort who thinks an opinion other than her own is trolling. She’s so far up her own arse that she can probably kiss her tonsils.

Reactions: 16
Was just coming on having seen her comment on Gina Martin’s post about why this ID for social media idea if massively flawed and even dangerous. Lots of informative replies to her but they’re wasting their breath she won’t even read them, she only cares for herself.
I just went to look at this and the cheek of her saying that if you have a platform, then you have a responsibility - yes, that's right Laura. And that includes a responsibility not to try and set your followers onto people who are just doing their jobs. Or to maybe a responsibility to do just the most basic research into the companies you choose to promote

I do get why people are sharing that petition, but I don't think it's the answer. Gina Martin's post was a very measured and fair response

Reactions: 15
She’s been on Love Island once in the month it’s been on. A more pointless presenter you won’t get

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So glad I found this thread. She is infuriating and the thing about her baby's name just drew MORE attention to her baby's name (which is probably what she wanted all along).

Reactions: 12
Amazed by her stupidity and hypocrisy on an almost daily basis, providing ID in order to use social media, just the same as opening a bank account according to 'the Whitmore'. Not a single thought to the marginalised in society that this will automatically exclude but she's happy to jump on the bandwagon as usual. I get that most people sharing this petition have good intentions but at least most 'celebs' have responded more graciously to comments rightly highlighting concerns with this approach.

The make up video, dancing videos, the sheer number of self indulgent posts, British army stuff, paid for promo trip to israel a few years back, I just can't stand this woman. Glad she features so little on love island
Someone should tell her she needs it too given her attempted pile on of a journalist

Reactions: 8
If I was the producer of LI I'd rather hire Rosanna Davison and her brother-in-law who does Damo & Ivor for the show instead of Laura and her unfunny Scottish hubby.

Also England may have lost but Raheem did a lot better in the Euros final than his namesake ever does at being "funny".

Reactions: 5
If I was the producer of LI I'd rather hire Rosanna Davison and her brother-in-law who does Damo & Ivor for the show instead of Laura and her unfunny Scottish hubby.

Also England may have lost but Raheem did a lot better in the Euros final than his namesake ever does at being "funny".
I wouldn't hire Rosanna but definitely Andy Quirke for the voice over. He is hilarious

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't hire Rosanna but definitely Andy Quirke for the voice over. He is hilarious
Rosanna seems like a nicer person than ms. Whitmore though. Here, I’m unfamiliar with the traditional love island format. I never really watched it, but when Caroline presented it she seemed to be in a lot more episodes than Laura, or is that how it’s always been?

Reactions: 3
Rosanna seems like a nicer person than ms. Whitmore though. Here, I’m unfamiliar with the traditional love island format. I never really watched it, but when Caroline presented it she seemed to be in a lot more episodes than Laura, or is that how it’s always been?
Well she doesn't call herself The Davison for starters, that immediately makes her less of a head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ive seen her shopping in town before and she is stunning!
I saw her in Dublin years ago when she was still working for mtv (?) or some other music thing.
She truly is gorge in real life
Anyway off topic

I saw her in Dublin years ago when she was still working for mtv (?) or some other music thing.
She truly is gorge in real life
Anyway off topic
Emma Willis that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thread title nomination:

#3 Another bandwagon? ‘Whit-more’ do you need?

(Actually that might only work if you’re Scottish 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
12 minutes on screen in 3 weeks.
Whats going off? Not been there for any of the dumpings either.

Reactions: 12
To be fair Caroline was barely on there either in the previous series. I don't understand why it needs a presenter at all, this shows they can do without one.

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 9
I love how much she boiled the piss of journalists with that tweet and it's so obvious to see now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
a few years back a girl i worked with went to all the fashion factories, make up events the 'influencers' used to hold. pippa, suzanne jackson etc rosanna did one or two of them. anyway she said rosanna was the nicest out of the lot of them. seemed alot more genuine and talked to everyone, the others were just a bit up themselves. pippas fashion factory was daylight robbery imo. in fact they all are i never understood why people went to them

Reactions: 9
Who would have thunk it? She makes a big deal out of a journo trying to do their job respectfully, tries to imply she's a victim of constant and invasive harrassment and some time later the press start questioning how good/needed she is in her own job. Best served cold and all that....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.