Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tik tok dancing is so cringe. I’m embarrassed for her. Thirty somethings shouldn’t be on tik tok, I’m not being ageist, she’s my age and I wouldn’t be arsed being on tik tock.

Reactions: 17
Watching Aftersun and the way she speaks is so strange. She’s emphasising weird words. “We’ll be speaking to Chloe live from THE VILLA!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so try-hard with everything. The pumping, the dancing, the presenting. Her movements on Aftersun are so jerky. She’s like a ventriloquist’s dummy, complete with slack jaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Of course she had to mention on Aftersun that she has a newborn. Wasn’t the baby born in March? She’s 4 months! A newborn is up to 2 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks amazing after having a baby 4 months ago. She must be so tired though. Is after sun filmed in London? Does she have to fly back to “the villa” then?

Reactions: 2
She looks amazing after having a baby 4 months ago. She must be so tired though. Is after sun filmed in London? Does she have to fly back to “the villa” then?
Yes, it’s filmed in London. I would have thought they wouldn’t bother with it this year to save the flying but apparently not.

Reactions: 8
Yes, it’s filmed in London. I would have thought they wouldn’t bother with it this year to save the flying but apparently not.
More of a case that they don't bother flying her out to Spain unless it's for something big. Maybe all the dumpings will be done by text and we won't see her out there until Casa Amor

God she is insufferable. Her presenting style is so wooden, why does she wiggle her shoulders like that? The forced banter makes my bum hole close up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just had a look at the videos on Instagram, god I cringed myself inside out watching that, bloody hell

Reactions: 11
The ratings are down a million again from this time last year according to Ian Hyland on Twitter, and that's with no football. I think LI has had its day and should have been axed after Caroline's death, especially as she was the 3rd person associated with the programme to commit suicide.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The ratings are down a million again from this time last year according to Ian Hyland on Twitter, and that's with no football. I think LI has had its day and should have been axed after Caroline's death, especially as she was the 3rd person associated with the programme to commit suicide.
Caroline's death had nothing to do with Love Island though? If anything it was accelerated by her losing the Love Island job

Reactions: 6
Caroline's death had nothing to do with Love Island though? If anything it was accelerated by her losing the Love Island job
Caroline was the heart of that show. I can understand doing it the first year without her as a memory but they should have either reformulated the show to make it fresh and different from Caroline’s or hired a presenter who was warm and a bit of craic.

• Heart
Why can't Laura just do music shows instead of reality garbage? I'd have a lot more respect for her.

The problem with all reality shows is they can start out an experimental format that causes chaaaooos but it soon becomes too self aware, the contestants now are after brand deals which is why you won’t get anyone being a baddy or putting it about, mean girls don’t get PLT edits do they 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is why the circle has remained enjoyable as it’s not a civilian to influencer pipeline (yet)

Reactions: 7
Caroline was the heart of that show. I can understand doing it the first year without her as a memory but they should have either reformulated the show to make it fresh and different from Caroline’s or hired a presenter who was warm and a bit of craic.
They should have got a guy in, like Rob Beckett (I think he’s been mentioned on here before). Then there’s be no comparison to Caroline which is inevitable when it’s two girls against each other and he’s be someone who could have (I hate this word but bear with) banter without being seen to be sleazy to the girls.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.