Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strictly was HUGE to her, as is Love Island.

The comment from the MailOnline article earlier in this thread is spot on, obviously someone in the know. I work in media and the stories have been around for ages - Whitmores management are awful for their pushiness and pitching for work that is already signed to someone else. It's 100% true that her team submitted her tearful speech about Caroline for the radio awards moment of the year. You have to put your suggestions forward, and it got a nomination so it goes without saying that they submitted it for consideration, which is all kinds of weird if you ask me. It's like BBC News pushing an obituary forward for an NTA or TV Choice Award, disgustingly crass. She even said she was proud to be nominated on instagram!

As for Strictly, she and her team were CONVINCED she would win. Flack even made a comment years back that she was a strictly champ but was still outdanced by Whitmore at an industry do. They were genuinely taken aback when she didnt connect and left early, they had it all mapped out to maximise her afterward, whoops.

The rumour at the moment is that the new angle after Love Island is to maximise the motherhood angle and go after a 'Myleene Klass market' to start selling kids clothing and accessories.

Just goes to show, you can be tit at everything but just keep trying something else.... relentless!
Great post, thanks for sharing the info!

She was so forgettable on Strictly. I think her and Giovanni clashed because he wasn’t prepared to simper over her and treat her like the megastar she thinks she is!

Caroline improved week in week out (her and Pasha’s Charleston is my fave Strictly dance ever) but she was likeable and that’s worth more than dancing ability imo. The best overall dancer rarely wins, it’s all about who’s popular and Caroline was. Laura wasn’t. The end.

Reactions: 29
I think even Babe Station wouldn’t want to see her leaky boobs no matter how incredible they look

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Notice Paloma Faith has made a comment on that cringe dancing tik tok. That’s not the first time she’s made a comment that could be read as passive aggressive. I like to believe that’s the tone anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Notice Paloma Faith has made a comment on that cringe dancing tik tok. That’s not the first time she’s made a comment that could be read as passive aggressive. I like to believe that’s the tone anyway 😂
😂 I love to think Paloma is throwing shade, as you say it's not the first time.

Reactions: 10

What's the point in showing a foot? If you want privacy for your kid don't show them at all.
What happens when you’re desperate to monetise your child but know it’s now passé after the Insta mama set did it to death (nude photos of their kids, video content of kids in tears, really unforgivable tit tbh)

Reactions: 19
What happens when you’re desperate to monetise your child but know it’s now passé after the Insta mama set did it to death (nude photos of their kids, video content of kids in tears, really unforgivable tit tbh)
Cannot believe there are still no rules and regulations about using your kids in this way. It’s so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think even Babe Station wouldn’t want to see her leaky boobs no matter how incredible they look
I think it should be like Channel 5, used as a glue factory for past-it female presenters who are out of favor with the general public. Laura would fit perfectly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posted something on her insta story about a petition for MPs to get 6 months’ maternity leave. I thought she didn’t believe in maternity leave ?
I think Laura is that much up her own arse that she thinks she's far too important to broadcasting to take maternity leave-she wants to be the exception rather than the rule. She's just afraid to give up the Love Island gig.

Reactions: 12
Did any of you notice a tweet from her this morning giving out about the pods at the outdoor gig in Kilmainham yesterday? I could have sworn there was a tweet from her this morning and I said I'd go back and check the comments later and I went back and the tweet is gone.

Did any of you notice a tweet from her this morning giving out about the pods at the outdoor gig in Kilmainham yesterday? I could have sworn there was a tweet from her this morning and I said I'd go back and check the comments later and I went back and the tweet is gone.
What'd she say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.