Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they can’t even bring themselves to share the baby’s name (STEVIE) will they really go down that route?
The parenting pod with Iain was painful, not sure why he even bothered.
He couldn’t actually say my
“daughter”. Josh Widdicombe had to say it for him.

It’s a v competitive space with all the current queen bee mummy instahunnies.
The approach was that at the moment she is super cool, sassy, sexy love island and celeb juice star. Keep the baby all enigmatic and secret, then evolve towards the professional mum act.

Basically don’t alienate the current opportunities with mumsy tit until you need to. Sounds harsh but it is SO typical of her management (hence the stories about the love island job etc)

Reactions: 20
I feel like she’s going to attempt a new mumfluencer angle- you can have it all, just follow my no nonsense advice. I had a baby, breastfed (heroically), had milk pads sewn in to sexy outfits, pinged back into shape because I took responsibility for all of my actions because I’m amazing and if I can create my ideal life so can you. Only you can change your life bla bla bla bla AND I did this all while maintaining my child’s privacy but rest assured she is dressed in a cool band t shirt gifted to her by The secret love child of Jimi Hendrix and Joni Mitchell who told me they love the name and everything I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The problem I have with her is just how achingly cool she thinks she is. It just comes across as trying far too hard and that just makes her so uncool and cringe. I’m all for self confidence but you do have to climb out your own arse once in a while.

Reactions: 30
What exactly has she done to change her life tho? I don't think that title aoplies to her life at all. Seems to me she has had an easy ride because of her looks.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s going to attempt a new mumfluencer angle- you can have it all, just follow my no nonsense advice. I had a baby, breastfed (heroically), had milk pads sewn in to sexy outfits, pinged back into shape because I took responsibility for all of my actions because I’m amazing and if I can create my ideal life so can you. Only you can change your life bla bla bla bla AND I did this all while maintaining my child’s privacy but rest assured she is dressed in a cool band t shirt gifted to her by The secret love child of Jimi Hendrix and Joni Mitchell who told me they love the name and everything I do.
It will either go that way or the complete opposite when she crashes and burns - she will then make out that society put pressure on her to do all the stuff mentioned above (which they haven’t!) and she is now here to tell all mothers to follow her and she will show everyone a zen way of mothering as she is the only one who has worked all this out 🙄

Reactions: 9
She posted something on her insta story about a petition for MPs to get 6 months’ maternity leave. I thought she didn’t believe in maternity leave ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Swiss beat the French,
But lost to the Spanish,
And from Laura's Insta,
I've been banished.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just cringed so hard at that recent video of her dancing 😭 calm down Laura. You will keep up with the young ones at some point you wee Irish maw xx so cute you are trying to stay relevant hun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.