Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Backgrid vs non Backgrid pics. How long was she out doing her pap walk, she looks like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards in the 2nd pic 🤣
Collage 2021-06-29 09_21_56.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
The presenting style is like she’s hosting Winning Streak.
V flat and formulaic.
Completely agree! When Caroline did it, she would go over to the girls first and have a chat and while they were choosing she would banter with all the contestants not just basically reading her cards. There’s zero warmth from Laura and she just repeated herself 5 times basically last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
LW never registered on my radar before until a mums what’sapp group I’m in shared her post about how amazing she feels and how incredible her boobs are etc. They were all singing her praises saying how great it is she feels that way and yadda yadda yadda. Felt like the only person who thought a combination of “I couldn’t feel more differently about my own birth and post partum experience and I’m avoiding mirrors” and “what a smug bleep
Knew I’d find like minded folk on tattle, I usually hang out on the Hinch and Stacey Solomon threads.
Scanning her Instagram it’s quite clear LW is a narcissist. Horrible smug face twisting in on itself. I went to uni with plenty of girls like her all blonde hair and designer handbags. Initially I felt rabidly jealous of how quickly she “bounced back” from having her baby but now having read here and thought about it more I just feel desperately sorry for her daughter who clearly isn’t special enough to LW to warrant her undivided attention and is going to grow up with a fame hungry narcissist for a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 39
LW never registered on my radar before until a mums what’sapp group I’m in shared her post about how amazing she feels and how incredible her boobs are etc. They were all singing her praises saying how great it is she feels that way and yadda yadda yadda. Felt like the only person who thought a combination of “I couldn’t feel more differently about my own birth and post partum experience and I’m avoiding mirrors” and “what a smug bleep
Knew I’d find like minded folk on tattle, I usually hang out on the Hinch and Stacey Solomon threads.
Scanning her Instagram it’s quite clear LW is a narcissist. Horrible smug face twisting in on itself. I went to uni with plenty of girls like her all blonde hair and designer handbags. Initially I felt rabidly jealous of how quickly she “bounced back” from having her baby but now having read here and thought about it more I just feel desperately sorry for her daughter who clearly isn’t special enough to LW to warrant her undivided attention and is going to grow up with a fame hungry narcissist for a mother
preach it 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 4
They are just writing anything they can to get back at her for the digs at one of their precious fellow journalists.

Reactions: 6
They are just writing anything they can to get back at her for the digs at one of their precious fellow journalists.
They aren’t making up the viewing figures. Ratings don’t lie.

Reactions: 15
Laura Whitmore making headlines in someone else's job with someone else's nose in a £1000 dress:confused:

The presenting style is like she’s hosting Winning Streak.
V flat and formulaic.
Whole show should be scrapped & revamped. It's tired & sexist & goes completely against everything the "woke" were giving out about. It's had it's time. We have all moved on & so should the show as in out of our sitting rooms

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not strictly LW related but the show’s lack of diversity could be its downfall. Trigger warning for suicide and drug abuse:

Pretty much all of the LI suicides have been linked to the combination of alcohol & cocaine consumption. Apparently that combo releases new chemicals that make you x times more prone to committing suicide. Sadly I have a massive cokehead quite close to me and I can see what a horrible concoction those two drugs are together, it takes people to a really scary and dark place very quickly. Them recruiting from a small pool of glam or muscle bound city dwellers it’s inevitable they’re going to select people from that club / party circuit who all drink excessively and do coke. If they altered their criteria to be more representative I would imagine they’d encounter less people in that scene…..

That said, it is escapism telly and every year I see viral tweets like no think pieces pls let us enjoy this trash for what it is. I get both PoVs 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.