Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting a tribute to Caroline Flack by posting a picture of herself.... standard behaviour... nauseating

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Posting a tribute to Caroline Flack by posting a picture of herself.... standard behaviour... nauseating
'Thinking a lot about Caroline this week...' then posts a photo of herself with a caption of Caroline praising her. She is utterly relentless in her narcissism, its a genuine problem she has.

Also the only reason she is thinking a lot about her is linked to her other post which is her being thankful that she is nominated for an Aria for her radio show - she is nominated in ONE category, which is Radio Moment of the Year, and her nomination is for her reaction to Caroline Flacks death. Read her caption and you'd assume she was nominated for presenter or show of the year. Why dilute your self praise with the facts though eh?

I dread to think how tone deaf her reaction would be if she wins.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
“Laura reads out a PR written, edited and approved reaction statement to the passing of her “friend”. With fake voice cracking/crying noise”.

Reactions: 15
They are back to doing Celebrity Gogglebox. I expect to see her on the couch breastfeeding while eating a pizza, feeding the dog, folding the washing, recording her podcast, posting on IG about her book while writing another. She is a superwoman new mum after all 😬
I know they were on last series but they hardly appeared did they? They seemed incredibly dull and therefore not much of their stuff was used I presume.

Reactions: 11
I know they were on last series but they hardly appeared did they? They seemed incredibly dull and therefore not much of their stuff was used I presume.
This is why I'm surprised they've been re-booked tbh. Usually they don't go back to the boring celebs the following year. Maybe just hoping c4 will pick up a few Love Island viewers because of them

Reactions: 6
'Thinking a lot about Caroline this week...' then posts a photo of herself with a caption of Caroline praising her. She is utterly relentless in her narcissism, its a genuine problem she has.
Laura lives in Laura's world and those around her only serve as a stepping stone to her in getting to where she wants to be, which is in front of every camera and on every magazine cover everywhere. It's how she is where she is, but I'm convinced will also be the architect of her own downfall. Probably via another social media tantrum or media outburst where people will stop tolerating her bs and say enough's enough and find a younger, prettier blonde with less of an attitude problem to fixate on.

Reactions: 11
Nominated for her reaction to Caroline’s death?! Don’t make me laugh. The same girl who was jumping with glee on a bed in South Africa after getting her job and dancing, posing and laughing all over her Instagram a week after her death. Those are the only reactions that matter, and they’re the ones who show the true Laura.

It triggers me how up close they are together right on the edge of the couch on Celeb Gogglebox 🥴
The pint of Guinness 😂 please tell me that’s his and not hers, the bleeping plastic paddy

Reactions: 20
Do you think there’ll be a strategically placed copy of her book in the background when they film Gogglebox?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Do you think there’ll be a strategically placed copy of her book in the background when they film Gogglebox?!
I can just hear her now finding any reason to name drop her book and baby Voldemort into everything

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her poor stylist looks like she is picking her nose! So nice of her to include her in the photo, if that were me I'd be so pissed!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.