Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor stylist looks like she is picking her nose! So nice of her to include her in the photo, if that were me I'd be so pissed!
I was thinking the same. I’d be fuming.

I hope so hard that Maya Jama replaces her on live island.

Genuinely didn’t know who she was until Caroline Flack died. Loved Caroline, didn’t massively follow her career or anything just loved the energy she gave off. Laura’s is so different. Regardless of how cut throat tv is, if you were genuinely close to someone you wouldn’t jump for joy at replacing them in a desirable job because they had died!!!

Also she cannot get enough of herself when she is on camera on five live. She has such a strong light on her and just falls more and more in love with herself.

As for the fecking ‘not all hero’s wear capes’ comment for managing to breastfeed a small baby while eating pizza, WTF. Try eating something that involves a knife and fork while NOT wearing a cape in a busy cafe when your baby is pulling the crappy bit of scarf off her head and exposing your boob to huffy tutting middle aged people on neighbouring tables and your toddler is head butting you from the other side.

As for privacy, just don’t post anything. No feet, no bits of tat you’ve been gifted. So few can resist.

Finally, The tik tok dancing is complete cringe.

Reactions: 22
I know its really sad but I was over the moon to see she didnt win any awards at the ARIA ceremony last night, especially after her back slapping self aggrandising post about 'using her voice' the other day, her nominations was yet again linked to Caroline Flack, just like everything her career is based on.

Reactions: 19
The latest advert in the orange suit.
Biznezz woman.
Sell anything lately.
Hang the duck on. Please tell me she is NOT pretending to want women to get empowered over finances by advertising a buy now pay later company?!?!?

Is she bleeping DENSE?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hang the duck on. Please tell me she is NOT pretending to want women to get empowered over finances by advertising a buy now pay later company?!?!?

Is she bleeping DENSE?
Forget multi-tasking whilst breastfeeding, I think choosing dumb, hypocritical advertising campaigns is her REAL superpower

Reactions: 10
Buy now pay later is not empowering.
It’s actually very easy to fall into debt and it’s an unregulated area.
I see this particular delayed payment scheme is using boohoo heavily in its adverts.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Buy now pay later is not empowering.
It’s actually very easy to fall into debt and it’s an unregulated area.
I see this particular delayed payment scheme is using boohoo heavily in its adverts.
I think the most vulnerable in society are the moat likely to fall into debt on these items.

Its the exact opposite of empowerment.

Also i always wonder should there not be some sort of issue there as, to my knowledge,Laura is in no way qualified to give financial advice!

Reactions: 17
I used to like her, back in the day was happy to see a fellow Irish gal having success, never paid huge amount of attention to her though. But I remember reading an interview with her saying that when she and Ian met, she was the one who asked him out as he was 'SOOOO clearly intimidated by her that he couldn't do it'. I was like wtf, who says that?! And frankly ever since then I've viewed everything she says and does with serious side eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Is she bleeping DENSE?
She’s thick as tit. British army, primark, unregulated short term loans, anything goes with her sadly

Reactions: 15
For someone who thinks she's a cut above everyone else she doesn't half put her name to some embarrassing shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so against the culture behind buy-now-pay-later companies like Laybuy and the "financial awareness" advertising approach that she's signed up for enrages me! For every non-sponsored-by-a-dubious-financial-product course in financial awareness that I've come across, one of the recommendations is to have an emergency fund so you can replace something essential without relying on BNPL and if you do have the cash to pay for an item, just pay it off in full straight away. You'd need to be shameless to advertise for these companies...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had a look at that post. I’ve never heard of Laybuy and that post makes it look like it’s a financial advice organisation, all very innocent, nothing that suggests what it really is.

And of course she has worded her post in such a way that it will appeal to the kind of person most likely to be taken in by these companies and all in the name of “female empowerment”. She’s a snake. 😡

It’s so exploitative and sneaky and she should be absolutely ashamed of herself for associating herself with them. She has no morals. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 22
Probably an unpopular opinion but I don't think Laura is pretty at all
I have to agree, I think she looks nice enough on camera but in photos she looks ever so harsh. The makeup and strange poses and pouting don't help but even then. Plus arrogance really isn't attractive! I think she'd look nicer with a bit more weight actually. I think there are far prettier presenters out there, Emily Atack for a start.

Reactions: 13
it was something alone the lines of Stevie Rae Stirling, but they’ve now changed it
I know it’s been said before, but why claim you want privacy, then have a baby spam Instagram account with the kid’s actual name on it? They are contradictory eejits, the pair of them. Poor Steve.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.