Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Lord, that’s disgusting. On another note, Ian sounds like he’s not the full shilling. “They made it into gummy bears lol” big manchild.
I'm watching the Taskmaster series with him for the first time. He is a bit odd tbh. Very competitive - not in an amusing way - and says things that in his head are probably funny but out loud are quite rude. He seems quite awkward.
He and LW are are funny pairing - not looks wise but they just seem a strange couple.

Reactions: 11
I'm watching the Taskmaster series with him for the first time. He is a bit odd tbh. Very competitive - not in an amusing way - and says things that in his head are probably funny but out loud are quite rude. He seems quite awkward.
He and LW are are funny pairing - not looks wise but they just seem a strange couple.
They’re both good looking and look well together, but that’s about it.

Reactions: 1
Jesus at last she finally succumbed to the baby name announcement on the back of an item of clothing. Hallelujah!

And it’s Shangri-La Laurs not Shanghai La.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't say he wasnt wrong I just said it's not the first time she's broken up a marriage and at least he didn't break up his marriage over someone like her and worked on it. If it was a once of with her I'd have said nothing about her
You cannot break up a marriage without the married person doing the damage.
Lay the appropriate blame.
It's amazing how many women are reluctant to assign the blame where it's due.
Noone but the married person is responsible for their marriage ending and frankly the cheated on partner is far better off without that spouse

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You cannot break up a marriage without the married person doing the damage.
Lay the appropriate blame.
It's amazing how many women are reluctant to assign the blame where it's due.
Noone but the married person is responsible for their marriage ending and frankly the cheated on partner is far better off without that spouse
Whilst the married party is the one that has committed adultery, the morals of anyone who knowingly gets involved with a person who is already in any kind of relationship have got to be called in to question though? It’s gross. Yeah, I’m sure there are plenty who would argue that we can’t help who we fall for, and whilst that may be true, you stay away until they are single. Simple as that. If the involved person is serious about the other person, they should leave their partner before pursuing it.
Anyway, back to Laura.
Obviously she fancies some headlines, hence the change of heart re the name

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jesus at last she finally succumbed to the baby name announcement on the back of an item of clothing. Hallelujah!

Eh the post was about the sign and not the jacket how dare you. She did not give you consent to look at the jacket.

🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, hang on… Laura went in on that journalist because she wanted to announce her baby’s name her own way…. In a post about Glastonbury?! You couldn’t make this tit up!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Also loled how glasto authentic right slumming it in the Shangri-La, she's delusional, I mean she's so quirky and rock chick 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Urgh, so know it’s a few days old but this popped up on Instagram and it triggered me. I’m a good few glasses of wine down and I just let rip. Their are obviously deleting comments as there was only 70 ish on there.
I’m sorry you had such a bad experience BF, can relate & would really recommend blocking influencers who share this content as soon as they do it. The Insta algos are insane, especially for sharenting Insta, blocking really is the only way. I pre emptively blocked a lot of the big accounts whilst pregnant but since have had celebs like this etc get pregnant or have a kid for 5 mins and they’ve gone the same way. Also there’s a US group called “fed is best” that was an invaluable resource for me at the time, some of the stories are truly horrific but it gently guided me to caring for my baby / self properly.

@LennyBriscoe I always love and agree with your posts x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Urgh, so know it’s a few days old but this popped up on Instagram and it triggered me. I’m a good few glasses of wine down and I just let rip. Their are obviously deleting comments as there was only 70 ish on there.
Every damn thing is a photo opportunity for her. Just enjoy time with your baby and forget about us for a bit!!!!

Reactions: 8
Was her name reveal a grid post?? Because if it was she’s changed it to a pic where the jacket is blurred out.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg guys did anyone hear the Chris Moyles show this morning? I actually rarely listen but my boyfriend had it on when he was getting ready for work.
The woman on the show was saying there’s a celeb who’s had a baby called Stevie Re (she said it’s either “ray” or “ree”) and making Chris guess who it was. Chris didn’t know 😂 So then she said it’s a couple who have both been on the show separately. It still took him a while then he goes “ohhh yeah, it’s your man off love island.... and your woman off love island” 😂 And then he couldn’t think of her name. He was like “I can’t remember what they’re called... I want to say Laura? Is it Laura Dern?” Then he said “ahh have they had a baby, have they?”
Whether he really didn’t know she’d had a baby and all the drama around the name and calling out a journalist etc, or whether he did know and decided to pretend he didn’t to make her seem even more irrelevant- I don’t know which is worse 😂
Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Omg guys did anyone hear the Chris Moyles show this morning? I actually rarely listen but my boyfriend had it on when he was getting ready for work.
The woman on the show was saying there’s a celeb who’s had a baby called Stevie Re (she said it’s either “ray” or “ree”) and making Chris guess who it was. Chris didn’t know 😂 So then she said it’s a couple who have both been on the show separately. It still took him a while then he goes “ohhh yeah, it’s your man off love island.... and your woman off love island” 😂 And then he couldn’t think of her name. He was like “I can’t remember what they’re called... I want to say Laura? Is it Laura Dern?” Then he said “ahh have they had a baby, have they?”
Whether he really didn’t know she’d had a baby and all the drama around the name and calling out a journalist etc, or whether he did know and decided to pretend he didn’t to make her seem even more irrelevant- I don’t know which is worse 😂
Love it.
I heard that...it prompted my earlier question about the blurred pic of the denim jacket.
he was like ‘shall we contact one of them and ask them to confirm’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love it.
Love this🤣. In her world she is a HUGE celebrity, sadly for her she’s definitely not a household name or anywhere near as big a deal as she thinks. Just that pretty Irish girl who dates the Love Island presenter! She became more well know for her crappy comments about her baby’s name rather than her work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Love it.
This will drive her demented 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I heard that...it prompted my earlier question about the blurred pic of the denim jacket.
he was like ‘shall we contact one of them and ask them to confirm’ 😂
Surely if he’s saying shall we get in touch and ask them to confirm, he HAS to know about the Niamh Walsh journalist thing and he’s messing with Laura?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.