Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gilbert O’Sullivan’s grand daughter has been named Stevie Mae. Actual musician royalty.

Other Stevie’s mom must be fuuuming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love this🤣. In her world she is a HUGE celebrity, sadly for her she’s definitely not a household name or anywhere near as big a deal as she thinks. Just that pretty Irish girl who dates the Love Island presenter! She became more well know for her crappy comments about her baby’s name rather than her work.
She can't decide whether she wants to be a music-focused MTV VJ, or a celebrity-loving mainstream host of crappy reality shows like Shite Island, and consequently fails at being either. Also her accent sticks out like a literal sore thumb on a station that gave us The Only Way is Essex.

Reactions: 10
Managed to listen to man child Iain on the parenting podcast.
Pretending not to know what is happening with the production of LI.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can't decide whether she wants to be a music-focused MTV VJ, or a celebrity-loving mainstream host of crappy reality shows like Shite Island, and consequently fails at being either. Also her accent sticks out like a literal sore thumb on a station that gave us The Only Way is Essex.
She is desperately trying to find a niche for herself in the entertainment business, but clearly she does not have enough calibre to make the grade. This is why she flits around all over the place still looking. Her looks open doors for her, but her personality slams them shut again. I can’t believe Love Island want to use her again!? Surely someone better this time around, she is way too wooden and no replacement for Caroline Flack.

I think she’s only clinging on to it because she’s married to the voiceover guy. Maya Jama would definitely be more suited. But if they bring her in then they risk the Man Child walking in a sulk.
Maybe after this series they should have a revamp. It’s getting a bit tired anyway. New voiceover and new presenter.

Reactions: 16
I think she’s only clinging on to it because she’s married to the voiceover guy. Maya Jama would definitely be more suited. But if they bring her in then they risk the Man Child walking in a sulk.
Maybe after this series they should have a revamp. It’s getting a bit tired anyway. New voiceover and new presenter.
Ian sees himself as invaluable to LI as Marcus Bentley was to Big Brother. He’s completely replaceable. Rob Beckett would be great, his voiceovers on Celebs go Dating are actually funny.

Reactions: 28
Ian sees himself as invaluable to LI as Marcus Bentley was to Big Brother. He’s completely replaceable. Rob Beckett would be great, his voiceovers on Celebs go Dating are actually funny.
I think Rylan would be hilarious at voiceover for it. Iain definitely isn’t the only option. What else would he do though? Radio?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg yes! He would be great

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maya Jama and Rob Beckett. Rob is a treat on Celebs Go Dating and i bet his family wouldn't mind a few months of Spain with him.

Reactions: 9
Is she ever home? Who looks after her child
Laura is super mom don’t you know. The child is already self sufficient and enrolled into university, last I heard she had an IQ of seventy billion, such is the magnificent properties of Laura’s breast milk

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I listened to the lockdown parenting hell podcast yesterday, firstly - how is Iain only 33?? I thought he was older. Secondly, is was quite stilted and awkward at the beginning, lots of ‘baby/they/them’ until Iain finally said ‘daughter/she/her’
Imagine being that cagey about the gender of your newborn.

Reactions: 20
And no reason to be so cagey about it when Laura had already put in her book that they were having a girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I doubt Iain would give a shyte except that his boss/missus gave him strict instructions to keep it under wraps. Gas that she blew a fuse at a journalist a few weeks ago only to do a random "oops here's my baby's name" reveal on insta stories five minutes later. She's like a five year old throwing a tantrum in a school play. She attracts so much negative press and seems to be generally completely unlikeable, if you take any of the public comments under any single article of her. Can't wait for her game to be up, hopefully LI tanks this year and that's the end of her spotlight.

I listened to the lockdown parenting hell podcast yesterday, firstly - how is Iain only 33?? I thought he was older. Secondly, is was quite stilted and awkward at the beginning, lots of ‘baby/they/them’ until Iain finally said ‘daughter/she/her’
Imagine being that cagey about the gender of your newborn.
I noticed that too.
Least Josh Widdicombe just prob said duck this and just said YOUR Daughter.

Reactions: 5
They are back to doing Celebrity Gogglebox. I expect to see her on the couch breastfeeding while eating a pizza, feeding the dog, folding the washing, recording her podcast, posting on IG about her book while writing another. She is a superwoman new mum after all 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are back to doing Celebrity Gogglebox. I expect to see her on the couch breastfeeding while eating a pizza, feeding the dog, folding the washing, recording her podcast, posting on IG about her book while writing another. She is a superwoman new mum after all 😬
Don't forget,paying her bills 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.