Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah tbh I think Sienna had a go with a few. Nannies and childminders all share the gossip!

Shes just as guilty though, *knowingly* going after a married man
It’s a crappy thing to do for sure but he is the married one. He is the one who would ruin his marriage.

Reactions: 9
I'll always lay appropriate blame on a woman who knowingly gets involved with a taken man. Its scatty as duck. Loyalty lies with the man to his partner, of course, but no woman gets away lightly to me.

Can ya tell its been done to me and im bitter AF? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This! We forever blame the woman. The man makes thr choice to break his weddimg vows
Women get the blame for everything 😂 of course she is in the wrong but you can’t steal a man who doesn’t want to be taken. The buck stops with him.

Reactions: 19
Nahhhhh bollocks to that 😂 the man is to blame for breaking down the marriage, 100%. But the woman should rightly be dragged for going there when she *knew* he was involved. It comes from a really sad pathetic place to go after an attached man. And the mans a scummy bleep for wandering.

Blergh. I hate it all. Scummy scummy scummyyyyy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He is the married one not her. I’m not saying she is innocent but still.
I didn't say he wasnt wrong I just said it's not the first time she's broken up a marriage and at least he didn't break up his marriage over someone like her and worked on it. If it was a once of with her I'd have said nothing about her

Reactions: 1
More fool these men for being absolute dopes. You'd want to be a total thick to risk losing your marriage and kids over a few shags. Just look at Dominic West, what a pathetic geebag.

Ugh now she's jumping on the Adam King bandwagon but she can't make the post about his charity initiative without taking the opportunity to get a pic of Steve's feet but DON'T LOOK AT THE CHILD!!!! It's about the card and the charity, not the child, but hey, I've put on some cute socks you can't help look at the child but DON'T LOOK AT THE CHILD!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I stumbled across CJ when flicking through the TV tonight. I can’t believe anyone in their right mind would leave a brand new baby to go and film that trash. It’s shocking how proud she’s been of herself for doing so x
Nah don’t worry. She probably takes the baby with her

Lucozade story on DM stinks of a lie. I gave birth at a similar time and once you and your birth partner were in hospital, you couldn’t leave. Just needed to find a way of telling the world that Laura dilated 4cm-9cm in 5 minutes.

Reactions: 6
Lucozade story on DM stinks of a lie. I gave birth at a similar time and once you and your birth partner were in hospital, you couldn’t leave. Just needed to find a way of telling the world that Laura dilated 4cm-9cm in 5 minutes.
The bit where he says he shouted at the doctors in the lift makes him look like an absolute prick. They are well matched.

What if she had stuck to doing MTV/music type shows and hadn't gone down the ITV/reality/mainstream route... like Zane Lowe... would she be so unpopular? I think that's what she should have done

The name which shall not be mentioned annoys me more cos I like a bit of Fleetwood Mac!

Reactions: 8
What if she had stuck to doing MTV/music type shows and hadn't gone down the ITV/reality/mainstream route... like Zane Lowe... would she be so unpopular? I think that's what she should have done
Are YOU Zane Lowe?

Iain seems to have a very high opinion of himself as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I forgotten all about Zane Lowe until this thread! He knows his music doesn't he and doesn't cultivate celebrity lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
Did this get talked about already and I missed it?
Laura is keeping everything private but according to Iain she’s also framing one part of birth and eating another 🤮🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
How lovely and private haha. How did they find that out then? Releasing sneaky stories to keep interest up so they can complain about them ?

Reactions: 7
Did this get talked about already and I missed it?
Laura is keeping everything private but according to Iain she’s also framing one part of birth and eating another 🤮🤮🤢🤮
Good Lord, that’s disgusting. On another note, Ian sounds like he’s not the full shilling. “They made it into gummy bears lol” big manchild.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.