Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that might work well for normal joe soaps like you and I, but unfortunately for those in the limelight the more breadcrumbs you leave, the more interest you create. Laura just wants the luxury of the illusion that she’s a big deal, and she does this by creating issues where there are none and mouthing off about invasions of privacy.

She seems to be under the impression that news organisations are on tenterhooks wanting to publish information about her, when in reality she is just easy fodder for weekend skeleton staff who have nothing better to fill their pages with. If she doesn’t want interest then she should just post nothing about her baby at all. But the more she teases and reveals, the more outlets will pry. It’s a tale as old as time and she should know this herself from her time as a journalist.

Laura would have come across a lot better had she put up a post when Stevie was born saying something like, “overjoyed to have her here, the name is Stevie, we wont be sharing any pics as her privacy is paramount to us. Thanks for the well wishes” and left it at that. But she can’t help herself. Between jumping back into work a wet week later and posing pictures and captions detailing what an amazing super mom she is, she is creating and inviting interest.

She seems to be viewing it as an issue of consent and anything she hasn’t authorised to be published is a breach of her consent. Well I’m sorry hun but it doesn’t really work like that. You’re in an industry where people sell stories on each other all the time. Also that journalist who you fed to the Twitter dogs didn’t breach your consent, she sent you a polite email with a request to confirm and you lost your tit.
In short, she’s an attention seeking egomaniac with delusions of grandeur. A horrible, petty and spiteful person who doesn’t have the good grace or manners to deserve a career in tv.
I mean, just all of that really. Spot on.

Reactions: 9
All I associate with Whitmore is that she stepped into (more like walked all over) her pal 's shoes doing LI and then had the cheek to make it seem like some sort of favour she was doing her. Who does that? Caroline must've felt winded. Distasteful woman to do that to a 'friend'.

Reactions: 24
So she's yet again posted to her insta stories wishing someone happy birthday but making it all about her by using a video of her working out. Her head looks far too big for her body, she just looks really weird.

Reactions: 9
All I associate with Whitmore is that she stepped into (more like walked all over) her pal 's shoes doing LI and then had the cheek to make it seem like some sort of favour she was doing her. Who does that? Caroline must've felt winded. Distasteful woman to do that to a 'friend'.
I think Series 5 should have been the last. The show would have gone out at the top in that case, before Caroline got herself into trouble, leading to the inevitable decline of the show's popularity. I think the only reason there is going to be another series is because series 6 and 7 were commissioned well in advance of what happened.

Reactions: 7
I think Series 5 should have been the last. The show would have gone out at the top in that case, before Caroline got herself into trouble, leading to the inevitable decline of the show's popularity. I think the only reason there is going to be another series is because series 6 and 7 were commissioned well in advance of what happened.
Agree, I love LI but it's been done now. Series 1 and 2 were great as no one really knew the level of fame and money it could potentially bring them. It was more raw and natural. Now it's just full of influencers who are approached by the producers, rather than actual applicants. If it returns it needs bringing back to basics. Normal people, with a normal SM following, no fake filler filled faces. And a new presenter, I agree with others who have suggested Maya Jama.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Caroline did say she wanted laura to do LI but still I don't think Laura should have taken it especially after Caroline died and then she was at the Brits a few days after she died. No wonder Caroline felt so alone being involved in that fake showbiz world, it's all so false and who is really your friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it so distasteful that Laura shared the image of that poor baby being held up by its dad trying to cross the sea (not sure of the details) for the whole of Instagram to see but goes postal if her baby is mentioned. Has she asked consent from that family before sharing that incredibly emotive photo of that little baby. She really does think she’s better than the rest of us.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I find it so distasteful that Laura shared the image of that poor baby being held up by its dad trying to cross the sea (not sure of the details) for the whole of Instagram to see but goes postal if her baby is mentioned. Has she asked consent from that family before sharing that incredibly emotive photo of that little baby. She really does think she’s better than the rest of us.
Completely agree. So it’s ok to post photos of other people’s children but not her own?! Who would have thought she’d have double standards.

Reactions: 21
Didn’t she win a competition for that MTV job?
I think mainstream TV channels should only hire professional broadcasters and not members of the public.

Well that might work well for normal joe soaps like you and I, but unfortunately for those in the limelight the more breadcrumbs you leave, the more interest you create. Laura just wants the luxury of the illusion that she’s a big deal, and she does this by creating issues where there are none and mouthing off about invasions of privacy.

She seems to be under the impression that news organisations are on tenterhooks wanting to publish information about her, when in reality she is just easy fodder for weekend skeleton staff who have nothing better to fill their pages with. If she doesn’t want interest then she should just post nothing about her baby at all. But the more she teases and reveals, the more outlets will pry. It’s a tale as old as time and she should know this herself from her time as a journalist.

Laura would have come across a lot better had she put up a post when Stevie was born saying something like, “overjoyed to have her here, the name is Stevie, we wont be sharing any pics as her privacy is paramount to us. Thanks for the well wishes” and left it at that. But she can’t help herself. Between jumping back into work a wet week later and posing pictures and captions detailing what an amazing super mom she is, she is creating and inviting interest.

She seems to be viewing it as an issue of consent and anything she hasn’t authorised to be published is a breach of her consent. Well I’m sorry hun but it doesn’t really work like that. You’re in an industry where people sell stories on each other all the time. Also that journalist who you fed to the Twitter dogs didn’t breach your consent, she sent you a polite email with a request to confirm and you lost your tit.
In short, she’s an attention seeking egomaniac with delusions of grandeur. A horrible, petty and spiteful person who doesn’t have the good grace or manners to deserve a career in tv.
She'll NEVER crack America. Period.

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who would love to see a man present Love Island? Even just for one season and see how they go. They should have went in a totally different direction after Caroline and not just replaced one attractive woman for another.

Reactions: 28
Love and agree with this comment so much. So much resonates.

I’m undoubtedly bitter and traumatised from my BF experience. However I cannot STAND celebrities trying to “normalise breast feeding”, it is so ducking normalised and the only bleeping thing the NHS/NCT talk to you about!

As a new mum I don’t need another smug selfie of someone BF. I need help and support when it comes out it’s not working for us. It feels especially cruel for section mums (like myself) who struggled. I didn’t have a choice to baginally birth due to pre existing health conditions and there’s shame around that too, confounded with BF shame.

I block anyone posting BF selfies or promoting pumps, can’t be doing with it.
And one of the worst things is that, in my opinion, the women who are the worst for doing it aren’t raising awareness to encourage more women to do it, they’re doing it to make on they’re WonderMum and better than those who can’t or don’t breastfeed

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who would love to see a man present Love Island? Even just for one season and see how they go. They should have went in a totally different direction after Caroline and not just replaced one attractive woman for another.
Ovie!!!! He would be fab 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As I said in my first post on this thread I much prefer Zane Lowe, I love how he has stuck to his music/MTV/VJ roots whereas Laura has strayed far beyond it, into the trash TV/reality end of the spectrum. Zane is by far the more talented of the two former MTV hosts and a lot truer to his background.

Reactions: 11
I stumbled across CJ when flicking through the TV tonight. I can’t believe anyone in their right mind would leave a brand new baby to go and film that trash. It’s shocking how proud she’s been of herself for doing so x

Reactions: 17
Laura needs to look at how tastefully Karlie Kloss has put up some images of her pregnancy, BABY NAME, in her latest post.

Reactions: 3
I stumbled across CJ when flicking through the TV tonight. I can’t believe anyone in their right mind would leave a brand new baby to go and film that trash. It’s shocking how proud she’s been of herself for doing so x
I think she's a bit too old to be doing CJ - as are most of them on that. Its the kind of thing that worked in a certain time but I don't see who it would appeal to now and frankly, its embarrassing to see adults in their 30's and 40's with kids doing that kind of stuff.

Reactions: 15

This sums it up perfectly, much better than I could have!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.