Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she genuinely didn’t want the baby to be photographed/named or have any attention/be private - she shouldn’t be posting any part of her ?! I don’t get it.
oh sure it’s all about ‘her terms’ 🙄🤢

Reactions: 9
Iain is going to be on the Lockdown Parenting podcast on Friday. Wonder how many times he will say “oh my very private wife says I am not allowed to talk about that.....”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iain is going to be on the Lockdown Parenting podcast on Friday. Wonder how many times he will say “oh my very private wife says I am not allowed to talk about that.....”

Why would you go on something like that if you want to be private?

I don't know why but he and her strike me as the kind of people who have been parenting for 5 minutes and now think they are experts at it

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“Well I was busy paying FIFA on twitch so I duno what was happenin’ with the wean, as the nanny was there.”

That’s an excerpt from the upcoming podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would you go on something like that if you want to be private?

I don't know why but he and her strike me as the kind of people who have been parenting for 5 minutes and now think they are experts at it
Why can't people grasp that the celeb meaning of private is that they don't want the papers to reveal everything, they want to reveal what they like on their on own terms.

Reactions: 11
Small question guys do you think Laura would move back to Ireland one day, or has she burnt her bridges after the British Army thing?

Why can't people grasp that the celeb meaning of private is that they don't want the papers to reveal everything, they want to reveal what they like on their on own terms.
How is putting a photo on Instagram of a child’s hand revealing things on your own terms?

How is putting your child’s name front and centre in your book then piling on a journalist who asked about it revealing things on your own terms?

As for a podcast called Lockdown Parenting with someone who has been a parent all of two seconds, give me a break.

Small question guys do you think Laura would move back to Ireland one day, or has she burnt her bridges after the British Army thing?
She thinks she’s better than us. She won’t move back.

Reactions: 26
I don't get how she's always away from the baby..working and nights out etc. My son cluster fed pretty much continually for 6months and I couldn't even have a shower or go to the loo on my own. Spose I wasn't as amazing as the Whitmore hey.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't get how she's always away from the baby..working and nights out etc. My son cluster fed pretty much continually for 6months and I couldn't even have a shower or go to the loo on my own. Spose I wasn't as amazing as the Whitmore hey.
Oh totally. Like you couldn’t leave the room never mind the house! Guess we just aren’t super human like Laura 🙄

Reactions: 12
See shes spouting her superhero mum rubbish again today just cos she's eating pizza and breastfeeding 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah because she gets to brag on two fronts there. “Look how skinny I am even though I eat all this pizza. Look how easy I’m finding breastfeeding too.”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Last week she was paying bills, writing scripts and probably saving the world.

Today she is just eating pizza

Standards are slipping

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate this rhetoric that you're a "supermum" if you can multi-task and not take even a week off post-birth and smash the career stuff and maintain an active social life despite being in your fourth trimester. Like, no. That's abandonment as far as your infant is concerned, attachment at this early stage is key to your child's mental development. No way you're meeting your baby's needs if you haven't made a single lifestyle change since before you were a new mum. She hasn't even taken a full day off social media. I think it's pathetic tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.