Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg love that tattle recommends threads - will go through and read - never thought much of her other than what a tit deadpan presenter she is, but she seems to be absolutely thick as tit and trending for it regularly? Promoting the British army & primark, is she actually dumb??

Reactions: 16
Another dig at Laurs for her attempt at promoting her clothes collab this week
I love that all the journalists are sticking by Niamh. She took a swipe at a whole industry when she shared the email and her thoughts. . It absolutely backfired on her and she looks like an absolute twit.

Reactions: 54
It makes such a nice change to see this sort of behaviour actually being called out. And she can’t bite back because she’s painted herself right into a corner. Nice. 😁

Reactions: 34
I just find it completely mind boggling the lack of self awareness she has when posting up 'tribute' photos on her IG account like today's happy birthday message to her mate who is just a dot in the background of the photo, it's all 'The Whitmore' front and centre of the photo. 😂She did the same when Helen McCrory passed away, most other people posted a photo of Helen on her own but Backgrid Britmore had to post a picture of her on stage with Helen and Prince Charles. 🥴 She's f**King hilarious, would love if one of her fellow D- listers would pull her up on it and stop blowing smoke up her ar$e for the most pointless of reasons.

Reactions: 31
Haha this is hilarious, love that the press are cancelling her. I’m not watching anything she’s in now, in solidarity 🤣💪🏻
Yes I really now hope they just don't mention her or her gormless husband, instead of saying how are aren't going to mention her.
Talk about biting the hand. Where would she be without the papps? I think she is about to find out.

Reactions: 11
Helen McCrory would have had no time for her, she was apparently the kind of person that didn’t suffer fools gladly and could be quite venomous.

I just find it completely mind boggling the lack of self awareness she has when posting up 'tribute' photos on her IG account like today's happy birthday message to her mate who is just a dot in the background of the photo, it's all 'The Whitmore' front and centre of the photo. 😂She did the same when Helen McCrory passed away, most other people posted a photo of Helen on her own but Backgrid Britmore had to post a picture of her on stage with Helen and Prince Charles. 🥴 She's f**King hilarious, would love if one of her fellow D- listers would pull her up on it and stop blowing smoke up her ar$e for the most pointless of reasons.

Reactions: 11
Haha this is hilarious, love that the press are cancelling her. I’m not watching anything she’s in now, in solidarity 🤣💪🏻
She's getting cancelled for two minutes, bit like when desperate Dan Wootton said he wasn't going to talk about h&m anymore, as soon as love Island is starting they'll be having interviews with her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.