Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads the mouth open catching flies 🙈 it actually ages her around the mouth area and makes her look older than she is, wow that's hard to look at 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw a really nice pair of gym leggings the other day but they were in Laura's range so I didn't buy them 🤣🤣

I do not understand why she is wearing that much make up in an activewear campaign... overlined lips looking familiar....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if there's a nice cheap Tshirt with #bekind printed on it.

But as she's cancelled like Love Island guess I'll not find out

Reactions: 8
I hate this open mouth pose!
Is it meant to look seductive? It reminds me of the kind of thing you see in an ad for a sex line. I could understand if she was selling underwear but its a fitness range aimed at women!

Reactions: 13
The catching flies pose. Every picture. Has nobody told her she looks gormless

Reactions: 15
I see she still managed to get babies hand in the picture. Just to remind us she pushed one out recently, in case you didn't know. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she genuinely didn’t want the baby to be photographed/named or have any attention/be private - she shouldn’t be posting any part of her ?! I don’t get it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.