Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrible writing, such a basic level. What on earth possesses these companies to publish this drivel. I suspect that his book isn’t really making profit, it’s bullshit.
Just checked the bestseller list - it’s selling just over 200 copies a week. Bargain bin level. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So is she bonding with this baby girl or what? Working from the day and hour she was gave birth and can’t even just ‘be’ with her while breastfeeding? Doesn’t sound like she enjoys her daughter very much.
This is what's makes me so sad about all this. So much is now known about infant mental health and how crucially important these early months are for a baby's developing brain. Laura may feel she's bonded with her baby but I bet that baby has barely bonded to her. She seems so absent from that child's life.

Reactions: 14
I dont understand why she got the book deal. I didnt think she really held that much attention in the media

Reactions: 15
Im stunned to this day that when the allegations against caroline flack came out, (LW) took her job and then claimed they were best mates when caroline passes away, thats some level of a bleep..and nobody talks about it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Looks absolutely wrecked at the moment if you look closely.
Leaky boobs in the LI presenting clobber from ITV wardrobe. Lucky person who has to wear them next 🤢
I thought she looked awful on Celebrity Juice last night. Looking at her Instagram it was the first she filmed after having the baby. She looked wrecked even with all the make up.

Reactions: 3
Prince Harry being talked about a lot on GMB this morning… wonder if Laura would say Kate Garraway Ben Shepherd etc are all vile?! 😏

Reactions: 3
A happy birthday post for a pal with a photo of herself as the the focus. Peak Whitmore.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a mental health pharmacist. I am so totally against this toxic positivity spewed by celebs totally uneducated in this area. Its word soup

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t get it when people say she’s incredibly beautiful.
I saw her in a restaurant once in Charlotte street, before Covid and she really was very average looking to me. We would all be “incredibly beautiful” if we got expensive facials and access to stylists whenever we wanted. And don’t forget the Instagram filters.
So, I’m sorry but let’s stop giving titmore more ego massage cause again she’s really not all that in the beauty department!
But then again beauty is subjective so😅
She's just a cookie cutter South Dublin wannabe. Averagely pretty slim white girl, ten a penny 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just checked the bestseller list - it’s selling just over 200 copies a week. Bargain bin level. 😳
They'll be selling for €1.50 in Dealz soon enough. Watch this space!

Reactions: 18
It's the way she holds them too, parting your lips looks natural and less forced on some people, but on her it looks almost more forced and quite fish gapey?
Thank you!! Omg her weird pout and widened eyes pose drives me mad!!🤪🤪

Reactions: 10
It's just so stupid - *decide* to be happy and then nothing or no one can make you unhappy. So it's basically your fault if something affects you negatively, and you should push that unhappy thought away? Plus, you know, has she *heard* of depression?

A very ignorant and dangerous narrative. Also, another slap in the face for Caroline Flack from her so called 'friend'.

Reactions: 17
It's just so stupid - *decide* to be happy and then nothing or no one can make you unhappy. So it's basically your fault if something affects you negatively, and you should push that unhappy thought away? Plus, you know, has she *heard* of depression?
Literally read the excerpt and thought how bleeping tone deaf. Why hasn’t this piece of tit been cancelled?

She’s insulted those with mental health problems to just ‘decide to be happy’
She’s insulting mothers who can’t/don’t want to b/f, aren’t or don’t want to do as much as saint Laura, she’s successfully making them inferior and failing to mention she has a whole team of support.

I’ve had depression on and off since I was 10, including PND. Oh how I wish I could just choose to feel happy, instead in fighting everyday to continue with my life for my kids sake despite it feeling vacuous and empty. I wish I could choose to feel happy, god Knows I wish I could right now.

finally, her ‘writing’ is atrocious, I feel like my 11 year old wrote what she did. She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s a well touted notion that you’re the one responsible for your own happiness and I’ve seen it all over social media, including from some self help experts that I respect and like. However, there’s usually a context for it in that case. For example, in the codependent/narcissist dynamic, it’s helpful to remember that nobody has power over you and you must have agency in any relationship and a handle on your emotions. But it’s never, never just a case of ‘oh, that’s it, I’m done feeling suicidal because today I choose happiness’. In fact, it’s quite dangerous as others have pointed out. Clinically depressed? No problem, just decide to be happy from now on. Want to dump your wife of 25 years for another woman? Great. You can’t hurt anyone with your actions because her feelings are her responsibility not yours. Choose yourself 🙄
On reflection, not only can I not believe Whitmore thought she was saying something helpful and new but that they actually let her publish it. It’s on a par with something you’d find in a fortune cookie and about as profound.

Reactions: 24
She was the one who brought the most attention to her baby. Girl needs a reality check. I don't know how she has any friends I really don't

Reactions: 30
If she wants to keep her daughter out of the spotlight can she just not post about her at all? I know obviously she will be important to her but she could draw a firm line that her social media is for her work and keep her private life completely out of it. I’m sure there are lots of people like her in the limelight who have a parent or sibling for example that ask never to be shown on there. I think she could completely take the attention off of her daughter by not posting her at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Sophie is an actual celebrity whose career doesn’t depend on the rags reporting her every fart. Laura needs the rags in order to exist as a zeleb. Sophie also wasn’t parading her naked bump and minge around in magazines while asking for privacy. And nobody wanted to print a picture of Stevie, they simply asked to confirm the name, the same name which Laura included in her braindead book

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If she wants to keep her daughter out of the spotlight can she just not post about her at all? I know obviously she will be important to her but she could draw a firm line that her social media is for her work and keep her private life completely out of it. I’m sure there are lots of people like her in the limelight who have a parent or sibling for example that ask never to be shown on there. I think she could completely take the attention off of her daughter by not posting her at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly this! There are so many people in the public eye who do not show there kids and they don’t get any attention from it, because they keep there life private! Laura expects the press to leave her alone and act as though she is starting some sort of movement? Well a real girl boss move there Laura 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not a huge fan of Davina McCall but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of her kids. I mean, she talks about them and mentions their names, but I’ve never seen them in the press. So it can be done and it can be done without making a fuss.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.